First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply §Freebies//Shoppie§
Posted 6/5/10 , edited 6/19/10
Take whatever you want just DO NOT REedit what we made or WE will hunt you down and sell your organs (: we understand that some of you lack originality&creativity but please don't make us report you ;).
comments if youre going to take any and which one from who X3
Queenofanime_14

Single

Matching
Member
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / as usual,in crunc...
Offline
Posted 6/11/10 , edited 6/11/10
hhha..I'll take one..hehe..arigatou-ne..I''ll get the avii from single the first one..hehe..arigatoun-ne..it's from Queenofanime_14..arigatou
btw,can u edit it,and make it have my username..??if it's only okei..ahehehe..my username is moonlight_flame..if it's only okei.hehe
Posted 6/11/10

moonlight_flame wrote:

hhha..I'll take one..hehe..arigatou-ne..I''ll get the avii from single the first one..hehe..arigatoun-ne..it's from Queenofanime_14..arigatou
btw,can u edit it,and make it have my username..??if it's only okei..ahehehe..my username is moonlight_flame..if it's only okei.hehe


sure and here you go ^^
Member
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / as usual,in crunc...
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


moonlight_flame wrote:

hhha..I'll take one..hehe..arigatou-ne..I''ll get the avii from single the first one..hehe..arigatoun-ne..it's from Queenofanime_14..arigatou
btw,can u edit it,and make it have my username..??if it's only okei..ahehehe..my username is moonlight_flame..if it's only okei.hehe


sure and here you go ^^


yay!!..arigatou-ne!!i'll use it now..hahah
Posted 6/11/10

moonlight_flame wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


moonlight_flame wrote:

hhha..I'll take one..hehe..arigatou-ne..I''ll get the avii from single the first one..hehe..arigatoun-ne..it's from Queenofanime_14..arigatou
btw,can u edit it,and make it have my username..??if it's only okei..ahehehe..my username is moonlight_flame..if it's only okei.hehe


sure and here you go ^^


yay!!..arigatou-ne!!i'll use it now..hahah


your very welcome ^^
and u can request avii in the avatar request section too ^^
Member
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / as usual,in crunc...
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


moonlight_flame wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


moonlight_flame wrote:

hhha..I'll take one..hehe..arigatou-ne..I''ll get the avii from single the first one..hehe..arigatoun-ne..it's from Queenofanime_14..arigatou
btw,can u edit it,and make it have my username..??if it's only okei..ahehehe..my username is moonlight_flame..if it's only okei.hehe


sure and here you go ^^


yay!!..arigatou-ne!!i'll use it now..hahah


your very welcome ^^
and u can request avii in the avatar request section too ^^


okei..I'll surely request again..thnxu
Posted 6/11/10


ur very welcome ^^
Posted 6/11/10
took one avi~^^
Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
i took flyable heart from Queenofanime_14
can u please add My username on it ?
Posted 6/12/10

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:

i took flyable heart from Queenofanime_14
can u please add My username on it ?


here u go and sorry if theyre a slightly different
Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10 , edited 6/12/10


dw i luv it thanks so muh ! btw can i also have the other flyable heart avi w/ my user?

Posted 6/12/10

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



dw i luv it thanks so muh ! btw can i also have the other flyable heart avi w/ my user?



the new one?
Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



dw i luv it thanks so muh ! btw can i also have the other flyable heart avi w/ my user?



the new one?


yup i just luv flyable heart lols !
Posted 6/12/10

Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:


QueenOfAnime_14 wrote:


Dreamy_Girl95 wrote:



dw i luv it thanks so muh ! btw can i also have the other flyable heart avi w/ my user?



the new one?


yup i just luv flyable heart lols !


here u go ^^
Member
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 6/12/10


thanks u so muh ..

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.