First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why does users always put inapporiate pics on their profile?
7103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / far away with stars
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
I dont & maybe they desire 2 put them
172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA, Idaho
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
For attention I guess, I see some interesting sigs that r pretty close to being rated r!
75656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 6/7/10

joiespresso wrote:

To get attention?


Exactly. Of course, its not necessary to be inappropriate to get attention ... for example ...


mystic17 wrote:

Meh. It's their personal choice, even though it's against the rules.


mystic17's avatar is hotness personified ... but perfectly appropriate.
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/7/10
what i think:

to make themselves more attractive so more people would view their profile and buddy them later?

OR

they just think it's HOT to put such pictures

OR

for fun

OR

so they will be banned cos they think being banned is COOL
(this is ridiculous though)
Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/7/10
To make themselves feel better.
Majority of the time it isn't actually them.

A self-confidence boost of the wrong sort. ;O
36377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

emperorsm11 wrote:


valtallica wrote:

i dunno, why does peoples always has bad grammar???!!!!


lol yous tells mes LOL, on the top the internet has become a away for people create and release mass amounts of hatred anything is within the possibility of what people might culture...


i think its just more inviting to act stupid when no one can see u or knows who u are. i know it is for me. but in way it makes me feel as though i can speak freely without immediate debate
68211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


nephylsmythe wrote:

from the comments before me it seems like 2 main reasons make sense,
for attention, and maybe they like that picture.

decency rules are inherently arbitrary because everyone definitely does not have the same idea about what is offensive or even downright obscene.

i think a better question is why did i feel the need to post this


your actually implying people have some sense of decency on the net?? The sad part is that is not the case in most situations, people can give 2 shits less about some less online, because they are hiding behind the computer to make themselves feel big. "Trolls" and "Internet tough guys" are some prime examples, I will admit I do troll every now and then but just for fun, never to hurt someone or make some feel bad. One the other note of people uploading inappropriate pics, there are "certain" image boards out there with "themes" that people can get there pic fetishes from sigh, It's 4am where i live, I better get in the bed before I crash and never wake up


im not implying that people on (or off) the net are decent, im saying that peoples ideas about decency vary wildly and rules that are supposed to enforce decency usually are not strict enough for the easily offended and are really annoying and nonsensical to those of us who dont want to be "protected" from reality. kids that wanted to see naked people before there was the internet were still able to find some pictures of naked people. but i understand that crunchy roll needs to play ball with regards to censorship if they want big corporations to help them bring us anime.
Posted 6/7/10
Haha I have no idea. If someone really wants to see me, I'll PM them a pic off my webcam. I hate to think where the pictures end up so I have trust-issues? Big deal.
69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

impala1 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:


Think about it, and yes, panty shots aren't acceptable either.

Hang on a second there. The following shows contain panty shots and are available on this site:
11Eyes
Chu-Bra
Girls_High
Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimao
Nogizaka_Haruka_no_Himitsu_-_Purezza_-
Omamori_Himari

How can there be rules against images of panty flashing, but you can see a show that contains them?.......




Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimao is censored for panty shots not for panties themselves but consider that when they're too tight and you can visualize what's there without full nudity, creases, bulges, you get where I'm going. It's generally a no-no if it involves a desert animal and its toe.
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
because they think they're going to get some???......
Posted 6/7/10
Because they want to. Maybe they already know of the site's rules and they just want to do it just because. I'm not like offended by inappropriate pics, but it bothers me.
Posted 6/7/10

valtallica wrote:


emperorsm11 wrote:


valtallica wrote:

i dunno, why does peoples always has bad grammar???!!!!


lol yous tells mes LOL, on the top the internet has become a away for people create and release mass amounts of hatred anything is within the possibility of what people might culture...


i think its just more inviting to act stupid when no one can see u or knows who u are. i know it is for me. but in way it makes me feel as though i can speak freely without immediate debate :P



yea i kno just joking here too no offense, sry if i did tho
Posted 6/7/10
I don't see the big deal about it, I mean if some kid comes on and sees an inappropriate pic is it gonna kill 'em?...No it's not.

...but still it annoys me when ppl put really dirty stuff up, not that the pic bothers me, it's more the cheap whore trying to get attention that gets on my nerves.
36377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

emperorsm11 wrote:


valtallica wrote:


emperorsm11 wrote:


valtallica wrote:

i dunno, why does peoples always has bad grammar???!!!!


lol yous tells mes LOL, on the top the internet has become a away for people create and release mass amounts of hatred anything is within the possibility of what people might culture...


i think its just more inviting to act stupid when no one can see u or knows who u are. i know it is for me. but in way it makes me feel as though i can speak freely without immediate debate :P



yea i kno just joking here too no offense, sry if i did tho


i got it np
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

NoBreyner wrote:

It's generally a no-no if it involves a desert animal and its toe.


Mmmmmm. "Desert animal"-toe.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.