Post Reply Moderator App.
Creator
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

Form

Username:
Will you be active:
What mod do you want to be: (Graphic mod, Forum mod, Co-Creator)
Examples: (only graphic mods)



Mods Info

•Graphic Mods-are people that design avi's, banners, and icons. Does request jobs/avi jobs.

•Forum Mods- are people that creates games, quizes, forum stuff.

•Co-Creator Mod- is one person that does all the jobs. It's just like being a creator.


Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10
Username: cutey322
Will you be active: as always theres a schedule on my pages called "Old Profiles"
What mod do you want to be: Graphic Mod
Examples: (only graphic mods)


Creator
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

cutey322 wrote:

Username: cutey322
Will you be active: as always theres a schedule on my pages called "Old Profiles"
What mod do you want to be: Graphic Mod
Examples: (only graphic mods)




Your now a moderator! ^__^
Moderator
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 6/28/10

cutte558 wrote:


Form

Username:LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
Will you be active: yes!!
What mod do you want to be: (Graphic mod, Forum mod, Co-Creator)Graphic mod
Examples: (only graphic mods)










Mods Info

•Graphic Mods-are people that design avi's, banners, and icons. Does request jobs/avi jobs.

•Forum Mods- are people that creates games, quizes, forum stuff.

•Co-Creator Mod- is one person that does all the jobs. It's just like being a creator.




Creator
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 6/28/10

LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12 wrote:


cutte558 wrote:


Form

Username:LolyCat_Nya_Jump_12
Will you be active: yes!!
What mod do you want to be: (Graphic mod, Forum mod, Co-Creator)Graphic mod
Examples: (only graphic mods)










Mods Info

•Graphic Mods-are people that design avi's, banners, and icons. Does request jobs/avi jobs.

•Forum Mods- are people that creates games, quizes, forum stuff.

•Co-Creator Mod- is one person that does all the jobs. It's just like being a creator.





Your now a moderator! ^___^
Moderator
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/29/10


Username: kawiighost
Will you be active: Yes
What mod do you want to be: GRaphic mod
Examples: I only have one for now, i delted all of my old one ...
Creator
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 6/29/10

KawiiGhost wrote:



Username: kawiighost
Will you be active: Yes
What mod do you want to be: GRaphic mod
Examples: I only have one for now, i delted all of my old one ...


Your now a moderator ^__^ Please invite your buddies!
Posted 10/14/10
Username: Xx_Angel17
Will you be active:
What mod do you want to be: Graphics Mod
Examples: (only graphic mods)


Avatars


Renders


Banners
You must be logged in to post.