First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply cathering/dinning room!
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"I can relate." SHe siad quietly. TOday was the hardest on him and she knew that.


itachi slowly stood up and walked out sasuke replies "i don't know what to do?.."


"Waht we've always done got up and moved on." sHE siad.


sasuke replies "maybe..ur rite"


"Dont go and do something stupid Sasuke." SHe said and sighed. "like killing your self or coming after me." SHe siad pointing out the main two.


sasuke reponded "wouldn't think of killin myself , but somehow i can't stop goin after u though"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"I can relate." SHe siad quietly. TOday was the hardest on him and she knew that.


itachi slowly stood up and walked out sasuke replies "i don't know what to do?.."


"Waht we've always done got up and moved on." sHE siad.


sasuke replies "maybe..ur rite"


"Dont go and do something stupid Sasuke." SHe said and sighed. "like killing your self or coming after me." SHe siad pointing out the main two.


sasuke reponded "wouldn't think of killin myself , but somehow i can't stop goin after u though"


"Sasuke.........." THe girl sighed. "Just dont go overboard and I gotta go ok?" THe girl said sighing.
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


"Sasuke.........." THe girl sighed. "Just dont go overboard and I gotta go ok?" THe girl said sighing.


"ok "as sasuke hung up
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


"Sasuke.........." THe girl sighed. "Just dont go overboard and I gotta go ok?" THe girl said sighing.


"ok "as sasuke hung up


Kuro sighed. SHe needed to find ITachi so he didn't do something crazy aswell. "Itachi!" SHe called.
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


"Sasuke.........." THe girl sighed. "Just dont go overboard and I gotta go ok?" THe girl said sighing.


"ok "as sasuke hung up


Kuro sighed. SHe needed to find ITachi so he didn't do something crazy aswell. "Itachi!" SHe called.


itachi was next to a window lookin out of it not movein
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


"Sasuke.........." THe girl sighed. "Just dont go overboard and I gotta go ok?" THe girl said sighing.


"ok "as sasuke hung up


Kuro sighed. SHe needed to find ITachi so he didn't do something crazy aswell. "Itachi!" SHe called.


itachi was next to a window lookin out of it not movein


"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


itachi closed his eys and held kuro as a single tear fell from his eye
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


itachi closed his eys and held kuro as a single tear fell from his eye


She brushed it away. "Im here....Don't worry." SHe siad and put on a reasuring smile. If she coud erase one thing from the time line in all of history and die that would be it. HEr lover bacame a pond her best friend was hurt severally.
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


itachi closed his eys and held kuro as a single tear fell from his eye


She brushed it away. "Im here....Don't worry." SHe siad and put on a reasuring smile. If she coud erase one thing from the time line in all of history and die that would be it. HEr lover bacame a pond her best friend was hurt severally.


tiatchi held her closer "thank u "
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


itachi closed his eys and held kuro as a single tear fell from his eye


She brushed it away. "Im here....Don't worry." SHe siad and put on a reasuring smile. If she coud erase one thing from the time line in all of history and die that would be it. HEr lover bacame a pond her best friend was hurt severally.


tiatchi held her closer "thank u "


"Don't worry love.....Want me to cook you something special love?" SHE asked smilling.
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:
"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


"Don't worry love.....Want me to cook you something special love?" SHE asked smilling.

noddin "if it's no trouble"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:
"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


"Don't worry love.....Want me to cook you something special love?" SHE asked smilling.


noddin "if it's no trouble"

"It wont be...But promise no peaking and I'll do it." SHE said and kissed his forhead.
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:
"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


"Don't worry love.....Want me to cook you something special love?" SHE asked smilling.


noddin "if it's no trouble"


"It wont be...But promise no peaking and I'll do it." SHE said and kissed his forhead.

"okay ..i won't peak love."
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


eckz86 wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:
"ITachi-kun you m'k?" SHe asked kissing his cheek.


"Don't worry love.....Want me to cook you something special love?" SHE asked smilling.


noddin "if it's no trouble"


"It wont be...But promise no peaking and I'll do it." SHE said and kissed his forhead.


"okay ..i won't peak love."

She smiled. "good." She went to leave lightly smilling his arms stilla round her waist.
Member
193878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

She smiled. "good." She went to leave lightly smilling his arms stilla round her waist.


puller her close givin a kisso n her cheek,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.