SiGN UP~!
GREAT YANDERE WONDER
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/7/10

MODERATOR SiGN UP!

FEEL FREE TO SiGN UP EVERYONE'S WELCOME TO BE A MODERATOR iNFACT WE NEED THEM VERY BADLY XD HERE ARE THE FORM ALSO THE LiST OF JOBS YOU CAN TAKE BUT REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES OR YOU CAN BE DELETED OR BANNED


FORM

NAME: (OPTiONAL YOU CAN SKiP THiS iF YOU WANNA MAKE iT PRiVATE)
USERNAME: (REQUiRED)
JOB YOU WANT:
SAMPLES: (iF UR GOiN TO BE A GFX MOD)
ARE YOU ACTiVE?:
TYPE: ( TSUNDERE OR YANDERE JUST CHOOSE )
JOBS

- GFX MODERTOR
- SECRETARY / GROUP UPDATER
- FORUM POSTER
- EVENT POSTER / MAKER
- GROUP'S DEFENSE MANAGER
- FORUM GAME POSTER
- AUDiTOR
- MESSENGER



RULES iF YOUR GOiN TO SiGN UP!

- BE SURE YOUR ACTiVE
- FiLL THiS FORM CORRECTLY
- DONT DARE QUOTE THiS POST!
- DO YOUR JOB CORRECTLY
- BE ACTiVE OR YOU WiLL BE DELETED AS A MODERATOR
- NO CHATTiNG HERE iF YOU WANNA SAY THANK YOU JUST POST iT ON THE GUESS BOOK!
- APPLY PLEASE!




FOR QUESTiONS COMMENTS AND SUGGESTiONS

FOR MORE QUESTiONS ABOUT THiS GROUP, JUST GO TO:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/i-TSUNDERE_x_YANDERE/pages/HELP-CENTER

WE WiLL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTiONS REGARDiNG TO THiS GROUP


Tsundere
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / F / Earth~
Offline
Posted 6/7/10
NAME: Misha Marie
USERNAME: konachan_achakura
JOB YOU WANT: Messenger
ARE YOU ACTiVE?: yes if i needed to be im not that much sure..
TYPE: Tsundere ^^
GREAT YANDERE WONDER
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

konachan_achakura wrote:

NAME: Misha Marie
USERNAME: konachan_achakura
JOB YOU WANT: Messenger
ARE YOU ACTiVE?: yes if i needed to be im not that much sure..
TYPE: Tsundere ^^


APPROVE~! MAKE SURE TO BE ACTiVE OR YOU WiLL BE DELETED
Tsundere
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / oh hello thar humans
Offline
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 6/17/10
NAME: Francis, but you can call me Karin
USERNAME: Karin01
JOB YOU WANT: everything but gfx mod & auditor
ARE YOU ACTiVE?: YES
TYPE: Tsundere
Yandere
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/10
Name: Sasame. =D
Username: Sasame246
Job you want: Secretary / Group Updater
Are you active?: Yes! I come on at least every other day! x3
Type: Yandere.
GREAT YANDERE WONDER
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/17/10

Karin01 wrote:

NAME: Francis, but you can call me Karin
USERNAME: Karin01
JOB YOU WANT: everything but gfx mod & auditor
ARE YOU ACTiVE?: YES
TYPE: Tsundere


APPROVE! PLEASE BE ACTiVE AND ENJOY OUR GROUP
GREAT YANDERE WONDER
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/17/10

Sasame246 wrote:

Name: Sasame. =D
Username: Sasame246
Job you want: Secretary / Group Updater
Are you active?: Yes! I come on at least every other day! x3
Type: Yandere.


APPROVE! PLEASE BE ACTiVE AND ENJOY OUR GROUP
Yandere
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

paola_haruhi wrote:


Sasame246 wrote:

Name: Sasame. =D
Username: Sasame246
Job you want: Secretary / Group Updater
Are you active?: Yes! I come on at least every other day! x3
Type: Yandere.


APPROVE! PLEASE BE ACTiVE AND ENJOY OUR GROUP


Thank yoou!~ =D
Posted 6/26/10
NAME: Luna
USERNAME: pixieknotts
JOB YOU WANT: group's defense manager
ARE YOU ACTiVE?: i will try. you see, im a college student and i have lots of work to do irl but i want to be a mod here. just to inform you, i check cr like 2-3 times a week. i hope that would suffice.
TYPE: yandere.
GREAT YANDERE WONDER
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

pixieknotts wrote:

NAME: Luna
USERNAME: pixieknotts
JOB YOU WANT: group's defense manager
ARE YOU ACTiVE?: i will try. you see, im a college student and i have lots of work to do irl but i want to be a mod here. just to inform you, i check cr like 2-3 times a week. i hope that would suffice.
TYPE: yandere.


ok your approved!
Posted 6/27/10

paola_haruhi wrote:


pixieknotts wrote:

NAME: Luna
USERNAME: pixieknotts
JOB YOU WANT: group's defense manager
ARE YOU ACTiVE?: i will try. you see, im a college student and i have lots of work to do irl but i want to be a mod here. just to inform you, i check cr like 2-3 times a week. i hope that would suffice.
TYPE: yandere.


ok your approved! :D


yeahh. thanks. just pm me if you want something asap.
Tsundere
5392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
NAME: Sakura
USERNAME: Strawberry_Pink32
JOB YOU WANT: GFX
SAMPLES:

ARE YOU ACTiVE?: Yup! i have all summer~
TYPE: Tsundere
GREAT YANDERE WONDER
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Strawberry_Pink32 wrote:

NAME: Sakura
USERNAME: Strawberry_Pink32
JOB YOU WANT: GFX
SAMPLES:

ARE YOU ACTiVE?: Yup! i have all summer~
TYPE: Tsundere


ok then your accepted! please be active and btw... nice aviis! xD
Posted 9/1/10
NAME: Zati Mynz
USERNAME: -iSAKURACHI20
JOB YOU WANT: secretary / group updater
ARE YOU ACTiVE?:[/b] sorta!! im active i love CR! but i'll be inactive on 15/9 - 12/10 [cos of big final exam]
TYPE: Tsundere
You must be logged in to post.