First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Black Blood
Posted 1/5/08
what is this for huh??
Posted 1/5/08
Jetix in the Netherlands (Holland) tends to air bad animes without any form of nudity or violence
Now they are supposedly going to air Naruto here...
I wonder if they gonna change the red to black blood, cut out any nudity and blood or leave it the same... my guess is cutting out everything
it will suck anyway.... we only have a handfull of voice actors here and they al suck =/
Dubbing sucks anyway
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I'm telling you that's Printer Ink rofl. may also include in Myself;Yourself Ep 13 when ...avoiding spoiling... * in the tub...its black blood rather then red.

Damn black ink
12572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pithole
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
^ Oh yea, i left that out. Anymore to add?

Inks are so not nice.

If you think i'm spoiling, i am but not exactly. If you watch the series and did some research you'll know that he's eventually gona die and you him wanted to anyway.
612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Phoenix99125 wrote:


larryboy wrote:

Changing the color of the blood DOES affect its impact. In many Japanese games they change the color of blood to green or white. The affect is far greater when the blood is its original red. It's very subtle, but when people see red, they understand it came from a person's body on a deeper level than if it's white or black.


green blood???? that's just messed up


Oh yeah. In the House of the Dead games, the default color of blood is green in the American releases. In the Megaman Zero games, when you chop up robots they spurt green "mech fluids" which are red in the Japanese versions. The Metal Slug games have gallons of blood which is changed to a harmless white in the American releases. Those are just a couple of examples. Usually there is an option or a cheat to change them, but that's beside the point.
932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

larryboy wrote:


Phoenix99125 wrote:


larryboy wrote:

Changing the color of the blood DOES affect its impact. In many Japanese games they change the color of blood to green or white. The affect is far greater when the blood is its original red. It's very subtle, but when people see red, they understand it came from a person's body on a deeper level than if it's white or black.


green blood???? that's just messed up


Oh yeah. In the House of the Dead games, the default color of blood is green in the American releases. In the Megaman Zero games, when you chop up robots they spurt green "mech fluids" which are red in the Japanese versions. The Metal Slug games have gallons of blood which is changed to a harmless white in the American releases. Those are just a couple of examples. Usually there is an option or a cheat to change them, but that's beside the point.

wow u just made me lose my dinner

612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Phoenix99125 wrote:

wow u just made me lose my dinner



It was probably poisoned anyway.
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Anime World
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
black blood????
932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

larryboy wrote:


Phoenix99125 wrote:

wow u just made me lose my dinner



It was probably poisoned anyway.


oh god i had chinese food THEY ASIANS ARE OUT TO GET ME must go ninja

955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i doubt it, the next time a suicide or something happens, they'll probably just say that black blood this time makes death seem sureal which prompts people to do it or something like that, lol.
Posted 1/5/08
creak

I don't get it...
I always thought blood was black to begin w/... or at least it was like that or purple or bluish before it oxidized and whatnot...

so wouldn't it be more correct that the blood be black instead of kool aid red?
or at least they should've made it crimson.... instead of like... a freaking printer exploding all over the place...

I'm wondering if the change of color affected Blue Drop as well... except that whats-her-face is actually an alien.... white blood and all ⌐_⌐;;

*goes back to lurk mode*
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in the corner of...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
yeah i remember seeing black blood in Myself;Yourself in the final episode
12572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pithole
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

nosuchname wrote:

creak

I don't get it...
I always thought blood was black to begin w/... or at least it was like that or purple or bluish before it oxidized and whatnot...

so wouldn't it be more correct that the blood be black instead of kool aid red?
or at least they should've made it crimson.... instead of like... a freaking printer exploding all over the place...

I'm wondering if the change of color affected Blue Drop as well... except that whats-her-face is actually an alien.... white blood and all ⌐_⌐;;

*goes back to lurk mode*

You see, normally when blood appears in an anime it's always when someone got cut / injured / whatever. So it doesn't really get oxidized that quickly unless for e.g Death Note, where Kira kills the criminals and left them there.

Shining rainbow blood @ Seto no Hanayome. Now that's epic.
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / How should I know?
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
It dulls the shock of the gore just a bit, be that the intent or not.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.