First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
What do you do when you see a spider in your home?
1633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
111 / F / Your Neighbor
Offline
Posted 9/19/10
I get a cup, scoop it up, then put it back outside.
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 9/19/10 , edited 9/19/10
Depends on the situation...
If someone's at home I ask them to kill the spider
If I'm alone and the spider isn't in my room I leave it alone, even though I know I'll be really paranoid every time I enter that room watching every corner
If it's in my room I at least try to muster up the courage to grab something huge and smash it (only happened once, thank god)
I wish I could get rid of my phobia but therapy is just too expensive...
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

sizar wrote:

Depends on the situation...
If someone's at home I ask them to kill the spider
If I'm alone and the spider isn't in my room I leave it alone, even though I know I'll be really paranoid every time I enter that room watching every corner
If it's in my room I at least try to muster up the courage to grab something huge and smash it (only happened once, thank god)
I wish I could get rid of my phobia but therapy is just too expensive...


ha i kill them every time i see them....slippery devils ill move furniture if need be
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

moratorium wrote:


sizar wrote:

Depends on the situation...
If someone's at home I ask them to kill the spider
If I'm alone and the spider isn't in my room I leave it alone, even though I know I'll be really paranoid every time I enter that room watching every corner
If it's in my room I at least try to muster up the courage to grab something huge and smash it (only happened once, thank god)
I wish I could get rid of my phobia but therapy is just too expensive...


ha i kill them every time i see them....slippery devils ill move furniture if need be


I wish I could do that but if the spider ever touches me then I'd probably just pass out
Posted 9/19/10
Ignore it .
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/10

sizar wrote:


moratorium wrote:


sizar wrote:

Depends on the situation...
If someone's at home I ask them to kill the spider
If I'm alone and the spider isn't in my room I leave it alone, even though I know I'll be really paranoid every time I enter that room watching every corner
If it's in my room I at least try to muster up the courage to grab something huge and smash it (only happened once, thank god)
I wish I could get rid of my phobia but therapy is just too expensive...


ha i kill them every time i see them....slippery devils ill move furniture if need be


I wish I could do that but if the spider ever touches me then I'd probably just pass out


thats why you throw the shoe
Posted 9/20/10

stare at it for hours until it left ♥
113220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ѵσσ∂σσ Ƭɛит
Offline
Posted 9/20/10
i killed one an hour ago after panicking for a few seconds.
16129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / cheesecakes
Offline
Posted 9/23/10
if ish small and im only wif my sis at home imma hit it flat wif a thick magazine,,
but if ish big and dads home imma call him to kill it XD but if hes not home,,oh wells,,i jsut run and yell SPIDER ! ! XD
Posted 9/27/10
if its small i just squish and flush, but if its big kill it
8945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Go wild
2171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
When I see a spider in my home I let it live if it's big but if it is small I eat it while it's alive(spiders are considered and aphrodisiac).
19169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
My house is like an arachnid nature preserve its so filled with spiders!
The daddy long legs I don't even notice cause theyre just part of the scenery now (although guests might feel alittle uncomfortable )
The big furry jumping spiders that I see on the walls are a little intimidating because I know theyre not confined to a web and if I roll over on them in my sleep theyre bites leave big painful bumps...but theyre actually the best at catching the little moths and I really hate those because they lay eggs on the ceiling and their larvae remind me of maggots and I hate maggots with a burning epic vengefull passion because of this tramatic experience from my childhood so ya. If I can reach the spider easily I put it outside, if not, I try to not roll over in my sleep or put my hands under the pillow without checking..
The only spider I really freak out over is black widows because they are really agressive and hide behind things. So I do kill black widows although in a humane fasion.
I say humane because If I really hate something (like a tick, leech, or maggot- death to all vampires! nO oNe mAy steAl my BlOod! ) I set it on fire then flush it down the toilet while screaming of how evil it is..so there is a difference
We have these giant orange spiders outside that make big webs around october. They seem to have no sense of human paths and just put there webs in any broad space. people are always walking into there webs and freaking out, wich is fun to watch. Ive never known them to bite and theyre very slow without a web so even when I walk into a web and one lands on me I just shake it off without getting that creepy crawly feeling.
1613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
scream.. then tell my dad to kill it...
3424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Where you want...
Offline
Posted 10/8/10
I'll freeze and run 2 someone and ask them 2 kill it. xD
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.