First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [MODS] Join Our Crew!
Posted 6/8/10


yes you can >.<
Honey Mango member
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

dfm94 wrote:



yes you can >.<


Oh, ok. Thanks!
Honey Mango member
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under ur bed...*w...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/8/10

dfm94 wrote:



you didnt even need to apply twinsyy (: your accepted in our crew of course


What do you mean I didn't have to? xD Thankies!! ^^
Posted 6/8/10

MeowX3-desu wrote:


dfm94 wrote:



you didnt even need to apply twinsyy (: your accepted in our crew of course


What do you mean I didn't have to? xD Thankies!! ^^


i was gonna ask u to work here ahha but u beat me to it
Honey Mango member
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under ur bed...*w...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/11/10


What do you mean I didn't have to? xD Thankies!! ^^


i was gonna ask u to work here ahha but u beat me to it

Ooooohhhh...well...in that case ---- Of course I will~!! xD
Posted 6/8/10
your such a dork mimi-chii.. gahhh we are always so busy we barely talk anymore
Honey Mango member
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under ur bed...*w...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

dfm94 wrote:

your such a dork mimi-chii.. gahhh we are always so busy we barely talk anymore


I know!!! >.< We never talk anymore~ xD Well...I'm always online, but for the next 2 weeks, I'll be REALLY busy, so I'll probably be about...40% active...xD And yes, I know I'm a dork~ xD
53453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/11/10 , edited 6/11/10
Artist mod application:
username: gatorgirl19999
name: Gator-Chan
bday: Jan.10
activeness: super active. monday-friday ALL day. not so much on weekends
examples of art:[in spoiler] these are two years old, so sorry if they're bad
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9719885
why do you want to be an artist: cause i love to draw and all the orders will help me improve ^ ^
accepted
Posted 6/11/10

gatorgirl19999 wrote:

Artist mod application:
username: gatorgirl19999
name: Gator-Chan
bday: Jan.10
activeness: super active. monday-friday ALL day. not so much on weekends
examples of art:[in spoiler] these are two years old, so sorry if they're bad
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9719885
why do you want to be an artist: cause i love to draw and all the orders will help me improve ^ ^
accepted


APPROVED!!
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

dfm94 wrote:
name:Jing
username:MuffinPaula
bday:January 17
examples:[in spoiler] http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9707490
what you use:GIMP 2.6 and 2.7
are you active:yes
test:

(make a banner or avi out of the picture above with the groups name on it and your (c)_________ )




Posted 6/13/10

MuffinPaula wrote:


dfm94 wrote:
name:Jing
username:MuffinPaula
bday:January 17
examples:[in spoiler] http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9707490
what you use:GIMP 2.6 and 2.7
are you active:yes
test:

(make a banner or avi out of the picture above with the groups name on it and your (c)_________ )






Approved : i only have a few suggestions >.< like trying out different fonts and also the test was a little messy but you are a good graphic designer try your best to improve
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/13/10 , edited 6/13/10


ya i know the test was messy couldnt fiz it :P

Do u know any good fonts though?
Posted 6/13/10

MuffinPaula wrote:



ya i know the test was messy couldnt fiz it :P

Do u know any good fonts though?

i like "sunshine to my soul" and also "karabinE"

graphic designer
15588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
Graphics mod application:
name: Karin
username: prokarin
bday: 16 may
examples:[in spoiler]

what you use: gimp
are you active: veryyyy~
test:
Posted 6/19/10

prokarin wrote:

Graphics mod application:
name: Karin
username: prokarin
bday: 16 may
examples:[in spoiler]

what you use: gimp
are you active: veryyyy~
test:

APPROVED
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.