First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Kids (12 and under) kissing. Agreed or no?
Posted 6/8/10

Have you ever gotten your first kiss?
Yes
At what age did it happened?
12 years old
How did it happened?
Me and my boyfriend went to a mall... we hid somewhere in a corner... then we started kissing each other.. Then we made out.. Idon't remember how many times we did it... At first I felt sick because of our saliva.. But when we kissed again, I felt his body..


I won't post the user but do you agree with what their doing? Like, their 12. They have a boyfriend/girlfriend. Their having a date. And they go in a corner kissing and making out. Agreed or no? I personally disagree. Especially when the kiss is a french kiss. And as the person stated he/she felt sick about the saliva thing, but enjoyed it afterwards because he/she "felt he/she's body" .
6641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
In some countries they start dating at age 10.
Posted 6/8/10

NicoleRAWR wrote:

In some countries they start dating at age 10. :D


Haha, royalty marry at the age of 15 or younger
6641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
But they are forced to get married. I'm pretty sure some of them dont really WANT to get married to that person.
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Kyumin's room...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
that's fine, like kiss on both cheeks
Posted 6/8/10

201233 wrote:

that's fine, like kiss on both cheeks


But it was a french kiss and they made out afterwards
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Kyumin's room...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
wow... really? sorry i didnt read the post carefully
2340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
I shudder to think of such things.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Plato's allegoric...
Offline
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/8/10
I live in front of junior high school (6th through 8th grade) and I've seen them do things worst than kissing. It freaks me out that they engage in such adult things but you can't really stop them. I remember that when I hit eleven all the boys in school turned to perverts. I guess it's the age when kids start puberty and things we use to think were icky feel different and good. Curiosity wins.

I personally think any physical amorous activities (including kissing) of children under the age of twelve is reproachable. The kids are not ready physically nor mentally, even if they say they are.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
The times of holding hands and innocent kisses is over. Get with the sinful times. Should they be doing it? Idk probably not. It can lead to early goading and impregnation but that would teach the little fuckers a lesson. Eh I shouldn't talk I was an unruly kid...
Posted 6/8/10
Bleh! i had my first real kiss at eleven ( 5th grade last day of school truth or dare xD)
6641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

BugginMary wrote:

I live in front of junior high school (6th through 8th grade) and I've seen them do things worst than kissing. It freaks me out that they engage in such adult things but you can't really stop them. I remember that when I hit eleven all the boys in school turned to perverts. I guess it's the age when kids start puberty and things we use to think were icky feel different and good. Curiosity wins.

I personally think any physical amorous activities (including kissing) of children under the age of twelve is reproachable. The kids are not ready physically nor mentally, even if they say they are.

Ew they were hafing sex? O_O
Posted 6/8/10

NicoleRAWR wrote:


BugginMary wrote:

I live in front of junior high school (6th through 8th grade) and I've seen them do things worst than kissing. It freaks me out that they engage in such adult things but you can't really stop them. I remember that when I hit eleven all the boys in school turned to perverts. I guess it's the age when kids start puberty and things we use to think were icky feel different and good. Curiosity wins.

I personally think any physical amorous activities (including kissing) of children under the age of twelve is reproachable. The kids are not ready physically nor mentally, even if they say they are.

Ew they were hafing sex? O_O


Sexual activities as in sex or masturbation?
6641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

Akaonix wrote:


NicoleRAWR wrote:


BugginMary wrote:

I live in front of junior high school (6th through 8th grade) and I've seen them do things worst than kissing. It freaks me out that they engage in such adult things but you can't really stop them. I remember that when I hit eleven all the boys in school turned to perverts. I guess it's the age when kids start puberty and things we use to think were icky feel different and good. Curiosity wins.

I personally think any physical amorous activities (including kissing) of children under the age of twelve is reproachable. The kids are not ready physically nor mentally, even if they say they are.

Ew they were hafing sex? O_O


Sexual activities as in sex or masturbation?


All the sexual activities you can think of.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/8/10
Making out at 12... well that IS a bit weird.

Though I heard of a girl who lost her virginity when she was nine to someone about ten years older than her. >_> I hope to god that rumour is false.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.