First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Kids (12 and under) kissing. Agreed or no?
Posted 6/8/10

NicoleRAWR wrote:


Akaonix wrote:


NicoleRAWR wrote:


BugginMary wrote:

I live in front of junior high school (6th through 8th grade) and I've seen them do things worst than kissing. It freaks me out that they engage in such adult things but you can't really stop them. I remember that when I hit eleven all the boys in school turned to perverts. I guess it's the age when kids start puberty and things we use to think were icky feel different and good. Curiosity wins.

I personally think any physical amorous activities (including kissing) of children under the age of twelve is reproachable. The kids are not ready physically nor mentally, even if they say they are.

Ew they were hafing sex? O_O


Sexual activities as in sex or masturbation?


All the sexual activities you can think of. :D


Lets stop the discussion of sexual activities and we're getting off topic.
6641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

Sunnyxx wrote:

Making out at 12... well that IS a bit weird.

Though I heard of a girl who lost her virginity when she was nine to someone about ten years older than her. >_> I hope to god that rumour is false.


Yeah I watched it on the news or something there was this 11 year old girl who did it with grown up men. I mean lots of men...
Posted 6/8/10

Sunnyxx wrote:

Making out at 12... well that IS a bit weird.

Though I heard of a girl who lost her virginity when she was nine to someone about ten years older than her. >_> I hope to god that rumour is false.


There was one where this girl that was 5 that had a baby.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

NicoleRAWR wrote:

Yeah I watched it on the news or something there was this 11 year old girl who did it with grown up men. I mean lots of men...


Creepy... but this wasn't on tv. I'm talking a girl at my school. Her mum's an alcoholic so that can't have helped. :/


Akaonix wrote:

There was one where this girl that was 5 that had a baby.


It was assumed that she was raped though. I read this agggesss ago. The girl I'm talking about was supposedly all for it.
&I'd like to think that if a girl is raped she keeps her innocence because it wasn't something she in any way wanted.
Not to mention there are other alternatives at the time which weren't explored due to this occurring in the early 20th century.
For example all the foetus in foetus shit... I don't think it was that though...
68562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
Honestly, this is getting rated R and should be censored.
Posted 6/8/10
Who cares? I had my first kiss at 9, besides, in this day and age 12- year-olds are doing a lot worst than kissing.
1173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / Center of the earth
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
Yeah, i disagree. Its just ... really inappropriate.
I mean whats wrong with kids these days ?!?
Posted 6/9/10
I disagree about that. I mean, 12 year-old kids should be studying and enjoying their childhood. I really feel bad about tweens and teens nowadays, because of their actions. I myself won't dare do that, mainly because I grew up in a very conservative family.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
i guess its alright if they're ready for it. and i also reckon that the parents have quite a big role in this. first, by allowing ur kid to have a bf/gf at such a young age would affect how the kid feels and acts.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
No....thats so young..-_-''''..but even though we disagree..they'll do it anyway ~ ^^ ~
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
Damn i had my first kiss at 15 lol but wow 12? That is both very wrong and dangerous. Young minds especially little girls minds can be easily manipulated and be forced or tricked into doing very bad things and end up in pregnancy and diseases that will ruin the persons life and make it 100 times more difficult than it needs to be. Why are kids so damn horny nowadays?? Sex is superfluous to me and I'm only 17!!(and yes i have had it I'm not just saying that).Fun fact: Did you know that 200 mil people have sex everyday? Why do people stress about something people do everyday? It's not that cool or important, like i said it's superfluous. People should be concentrating on their lives and career and when they are in a stable and comfortable place then do whatever the heck you want. Fun fact 2: 80% people that have sex under 18 or before they are married end up (not being totally unsuccessful) but end up being less successful than lets say a business owner or doctor or teacher etc. and end up living very mediocre and boring lives. Sorry for the long and kinda graphic post but yeah that is what i think about young people doing stuff like that.
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
kiss on the cheek is fine i guess, though having the idea of 'kissing' it is still a bit too young . But french kiss... and definitely no sexual activities!!!

and how do they know that their "french kiss" is the french kiss?
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 6/9/10

Shushi3 wrote:

Yeah, i disagree. Its just ... really inappropriate.
I mean whats wrong with kids these days ?!?





RaibuToMeiyo wrote:

Damn i had my first kiss at 15 lol but wow 12? That is both very wrong and dangerous. Young minds especially little girls minds can be easily manipulated and be forced or tricked into doing very bad things and end up in pregnancy and diseases that will ruin the persons life and make it 100 times more difficult than it needs to be. Why are kids so damn horny nowadays?? Sex is superfluous to me and I'm only 17!!(and yes i have had it I'm not just saying that).Fun fact: Did you know that 200 mil people have sex everyday? Why do people stress about something people do everyday? It's not that cool or important, like i said it's superfluous. People should be concentrating on their lives and career and when they are in a stable and comfortable place then do whatever the heck you want. Fun fact 2: 80% people that have sex under 18 or before they are married end up (not being totally unsuccessful) but end up being less successful than lets say a business owner or doctor or teacher etc. and end up living very mediocre and boring lives. Sorry for the long and kinda graphic post but yeah that is what i think about young people doing stuff like that.


yes i dont know why but kids these days have their puberty earlier and are more 'curious' and horny i guess. cant wait few more yrs to do all those stuff. i guess they think it's 'cool' to do adult stuff??
2921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Carlos city
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
kids are weird.....
too much curiosity is really bad for kids 12 below....
13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 6/9/10
yeah the 8th graders at my old middle school are doing so much adult stuff they are even smokeing having sex everything like you said
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.