[EXTRA] Freebie Shop
Posted 6/9/10 , edited 6/9/10
This is where you can order pre made graphics and drawings and have you name personalized on them.

order form:
name:
username:
what words: [name or username or both]
mod:
version:
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.]




dfm94 //demi-chan

Version 1:


Version 2:


Version 3:


Couple 1:
Posted 6/13/10 , edited 6/13/10
name:Kazumi
username:KazumiGoesRawrr.
what words: Username
mod:dmf94
version: 3
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.]
avatar & banner [ if i only get one then avatar.]
Posted 6/13/10

KazumiGoesRawrr wrote:

name:Kazumi
username:KazumiGoesRawrr.
what words: Username
mod:dmf94
version: 3
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.]
avatar & banner [ if i only get one then avatar.]


please enjoy ^.^
Honey Mango member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 6/19/10
order form:
name: Angel-chii
username: iAngelWings
what words: [name or username or both] both
mod: dmf94
version: 1
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.] avatar
53453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/15/10 , edited 6/19/10
order form:
name: Gator-Chan
username:gatorgirl19999
what words: [name or username or both]both
mod: dfm94
version: 1
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.] avatar
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 6/20/10


name:Cecilia
username:neonnekochan
what words: [name or username or both]both
mod:any
version:2
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.] avatar

Posted 6/19/10

iAngelWings wrote:

order form:
name: Angel-chii
username: iAngelWings
what words: [name or username or both] both
mod: dmf94
version: 1
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.] avatar



please enjoy^^
Posted 6/19/10

gatorgirl19999 wrote:

order form:
name: Gator-Chan
username:gatorgirl19999
what words: [name or username or both]both
mod: dfm94
version: 1
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.] avatar



please enjoy ^^
Honey Mango member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/10


thanks
Posted 6/20/10

neonnekochan wrote:



name:Cecilia
username:neonnekochan
what words: [name or username or both]both
mod:any
version:2
type: [avatar, banner, icon etc.] avatar


enjoy please ^ ^
Posted 6/20/10



Thank-you
You must be logged in to post.