First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
>>Recommend -Music
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/10 , edited 6/10/10


We are here to take you to the best music, in opinion. Just link to websites or tell us what song (: ANYTHING TO DO WITH MUSIC~!
Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 6/10/10 , edited 6/10/10
http://animoto.com/play/O348ZUO0N2I3mVgKQw0y6g?autostart=true
its the caramelldansen speedycake remix
along with a vid that i made
enjoy~
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
Just be Friends~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8L8AiaHe5g

Even people who dislike Vocaloid liked this song~
Moderate speed FB
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/10
hmmm,,,,,

Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4SjPPUOvAw&feature=related

happy happy song ! ^^ u all love it ..hear it a few times ^^
Leisurely speed
1888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Koko ni iru Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW6ydiE4nQM
27859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 6/19/10
Seoul- SJ
id give a link but im too lazy to switch tabs
Posted 6/24/10
one time ny justin bieber lol
ummm in my head by jason derulo!
Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 6/25/10 , edited 6/29/10
not gonna attempt a comment cuz i kno that if i do ill say bad stuff
AGAIN BY YUI
AWESOMEST SONG EVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChXBPASoFEo&feature=related

EDIT

k im not gonna link this. you hafta find it out urself. go to google and type in lollimewore then click im feeling lucky. itll direct u to a page. tell me what u think of the song : D
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

VampireDesu wrote:

not gonna attempt a comment cuz i kno that if i do ill say bad stuff
AGAIN BY YUI
AWESOMEST SONG EVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChXBPASoFEo&feature=related

EDIT

k im not gonna link this. you hafta find it out urself. go to google and type in lollimewore then click im feeling lucky. itll direct u to a page. tell me what u think of the song : D


Lol!! U posted this like everywhere! xP

I recommend that u go listen to ur own music on ur computer

Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

OminousWhisper wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:

not gonna attempt a comment cuz i kno that if i do ill say bad stuff
AGAIN BY YUI
AWESOMEST SONG EVER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChXBPASoFEo&feature=related

EDIT

k im not gonna link this. you hafta find it out urself. go to google and type in lollimewore then click im feeling lucky. itll direct u to a page. tell me what u think of the song : D


Lol!! U posted this like everywhere! xP

I recommend that u go listen to ur own music on ur computer



DUH ITS SO AWESOME. HOW DID THEY KNO I WAS A PIRATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pit7RS4mPI0 SUPERGIRL BY SJM~ ITS SO AWESOME
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

VampireDesu wrote:


WHAT DO YOU MEAN??
I LOVE THAT SONG
I HAVE NEVER SAID I HATED IT



LOL Then I must have heard you wrong, because I THINK when I had that song on my playlist you said it was noisy and that you kept getting dirty looks from the librarian because of it xD

Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/1/10 , edited 7/1/10
Jigoku Shoujo OST - Ake ni Somaru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXolMAKntb8
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/10
Zankoku na Negai no Naka de -Pangya MV (Golfing LMAO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNZBRA_d2M

Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10

Tadase_Yoru wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:


WHAT DO YOU MEAN??
I LOVE THAT SONG
I HAVE NEVER SAID I HATED IT



LOL Then I must have heard you wrong, because I THINK when I had that song on my playlist you said it was noisy and that you kept getting dirty looks from the librarian because of it xD



ya
that did happen didnt it?
but its a good song
just not when ur listening to it in the library with crabby librarians patrolling the place

this is a half song. kinda. its a funny song ish
its about 10 seconds long XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpqxSBclqWs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.