First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
>>Contest -F A I L
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/10 , edited 7/7/10


Currently under debate whether or not it should be "monthly"

Posted 6/10/10 , edited 7/2/10
Moderate speed FB
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/10 , edited 7/2/10
Moderate speed FB
25100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in the sno...
Offline
Posted 6/10/10 , edited 7/2/10
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 7/2/10
Leisurely speed
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in HELL..DUURRR
Offline
Posted 6/15/10 , edited 7/2/10
Leisurely speed
8416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / dont be a stalker...
Offline
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 7/2/10
Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 6/19/10 , edited 7/2/10
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 6/23/10 , edited 7/2/10

Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 6/25/10 , edited 7/2/10
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/6/10 , edited 7/6/10
I don't think this should be 'monthly' .. it's only fun for the first time <.<

Who agrees?
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

OminousWhisper wrote:

I don't think this should be 'monthly' .. it's only fun for the first time <.<

Who agrees?


Hmmm I do. But I'm tooooo lazy to make a contest every month =o=

Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

Tadase_Yoru wrote:


OminousWhisper wrote:

I don't think this should be 'monthly' .. it's only fun for the first time <.<

Who agrees?


Hmmm I do. But I'm tooooo lazy to make a contest every month =o=



I know you are.. <.<
JUST MAKE ANOTHER CONTEST!!
Think of anything!
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

OminousWhisper wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:


OminousWhisper wrote:

I don't think this should be 'monthly' .. it's only fun for the first time <.<

Who agrees?


Hmmm I do. But I'm tooooo lazy to make a contest every month =o=



I know you are.. <.<
JUST MAKE ANOTHER CONTEST!!
Think of anything!



.................... Picture with the most beautiful background? I dunno.

Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/6/10





No u idiot! Enough with finding stuff!! We want to MAKE/DO stuff! xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.