First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
>>Contest -F A I L
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
GOD. it's not for this group =_=
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

Tadase_Yoru wrote:

GOD. it's not for this group =_=


Okay xD .. WORK ON THE GROUP AVII!! I would make one but my laptop is not working for some reason.. no photoshop T_T
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

OminousWhisper wrote:


Tadase_Yoru wrote:

GOD. it's not for this group =_=


Okay xD .. WORK ON THE GROUP AVII!! I would make one but my laptop is not working for some reason.. no photoshop T_T


Oh your not using your laptop right now? :33

Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/8/10





Nooo <.< .. ugh..
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
I see then. You have TWO computers?
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
^No.. I'm using my brother's computer <.<
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
^Ahhh. wait. YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Yeah.. what's so shocking about that?
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
I'm in shock. Trying to imagine... heh.
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Ughh.....
Do u have any siblings?
Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Yusshh <3
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY?!
Moderate Speed F
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Island of Pro...
Offline
Posted 7/8/10 , edited 7/8/10


agrees with ecode
im not part of the lazy staff, for i am a forum mod : D who rarely does anything since this group is so well disiplined ^^
you and DEE are the lazty staff
dont be fat dee make a new avii
and wasnt this supposed to be a fail contest?
Leisurely speed
16151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

VampireDesu wrote:



agrees with ecode
im not part of the lazy staff, for i am a forum mod : D who rarely does anything since this group is so well disiplined ^^
you and DEE are the lazty staff
dont be fat dee make a new avii
and wasnt this supposed to be a fail contest?


We're ALL part of the lazy staff.. including u..
Yes It was.. now it's a staff discussion topic.. x)

Turbo speed
111824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

OminousWhisper wrote:


VampireDesu wrote:



agrees with ecode
im not part of the lazy staff, for i am a forum mod : D who rarely does anything since this group is so well disiplined ^^
you and DEE are the lazty staff
dont be fat dee make a new avii
and wasnt this supposed to be a fail contest?


We're ALL part of the lazy staff.. including u..
Yes It was.. now it's a staff discussion topic.. x)



I feel so proud of you guys T.T You're all growing up to be wonderful lazybutts!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.