First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Digiworld Villages
Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
"Looks like everyone is here .. left one more "
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 6/14/10
Len: Okay you all ready?
both my digimons: Yeah!
We all head to the last place burgermon saw the last rouge digimon went
THey stop and find that it was A Groundramon
Len: woah!!!
baby burgermon was behind groundramon and was crying for help
Len: patamon use pretty rush!
Patamon uses pretty rush but is hit when groundramon uses Megaton Hammer Crush: (Knocks the opponent out with the iron ball on its tail. )

(gotta wait for my digivolution to be accepted >_<)

(wait Nvm)

Len: Patamon are you okay!?!?!
patamon: sorta......
He starts to digivolve at the same time salamon starts to digivolve
len: woah!!!
THey turn into Angemon And Gatomon
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
Mission:Jurassic Park - Begin!

I was sitting in a rocking chair in a old western cowboy area with a bunch of starmon. I was enjoying my afternoon when the sheriff came with a letter.

"Mister Xin!! There's a distress call for a powerful person! You are chosen to save a village from evil dinosaur digimon! These dinosaurs are taking over the whole village for themselves and the mushroomon can't do anything! Please help Mister Xin!"

"Yare yare...once again I'm chosen. Let's get down to business then. I'll be back I'm a few days."

It had been about a month since the Dark Ocean event. I have been gaining even more fame for saving digimon that I'm almost had a business but I didn't have partners. Agumon, Veemon, and Coronamon were sitting in front of a saloon with cowboy hats and bandanas. They saw me leaving and started walkig behind me. Coronamon digivolved into Firamon and we flew towards the mushroom village.

"This letter say I can only use on partner for stealth purposes. So Veemon, I promised you the next missions so here it is. After we get there, it will take about a day or so for me to finish this. Let's go!! We don't have time to waste!"

It took me half a day to get there so it was midnight. I was about to reach the village when I sensed a strong presence. I saw giant digimon, so I jumped down with Veemon and then I charged up my DigiSoul and punched the giant Digimon.

"You should stop terrorizing these parts you piece of trash!!"

A giant shockwave was created by my punch. Although when my punch landed it didn't feel like a dinosaur nor did my feelings from earlier also said it wasn't going to be a dinosaur, but I attacked because I didn't want to rig and waste the element of surprise.

Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
Misaki was at the Burgermon village, where she was eating a burger inside the restaurant. Suddenly she sees Mr. Burgermon approach her

"Misaki! there's another town that needs your help"

"what is it?"

"It's the mushroomon village, word is that their village has been invaded by these evil dinosaur looking digimon. The Mushroomon need your help since they cannot fight for themselves. It is up to you to free the village from this danger."


Misaki gets up from her seat and finishes one last bite of her burger and calls out for her digimon

"Gaomon, Guilmon, Leormon!"

Her three digimon were hanging out outside the restaurant and they rushed inside, however not all of them were well. Leormon was sick after eating so many burgers, Gaomon was coming down with this headache, but Guilmon looked perfectly alright

"I'm heading out to save a village, though not all of you are okay... it'll be Guilmon who gets to go with me"

Gaomon- "but ma'am!" He falls on his knees with one of his hands gripping his head. His headache got the better of him

"That's my final word, so Leormon, Gaomon, rest up and i'll be back when i can"

She looked towards Guilmon and the two of them walked outside the burgermon restaurant

"Digievolution time!"

Guilmon digivolves into Growlmon. Growlmon picks up Misaki and places her on his shoulder and starts to run off towards the direction of the Mushroomon village. The village wasn’t too awfully far from the Burgermon village, so Growlmon didn’t have to go too quickly. It was late at night when the two of them arrived at the village so they decided to keep hidden.

While Misaki was coming up with a plan, she heard Growlmon cry out, as if he was hit by something. Her senses bolted as she looked around

“Who’s there?!” She said not too loudly
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 6/14/10
"This digimon seemed a lot bigger and more like a giant...but it's a bit small for a champion dinosaur digimon."

I landed softy with Veemon and watched as a person came out from the shoulder of the digimon.

"Glad I barely tried or else that person would've been crushed."

I could hear her speak from the shoulder but she was so far away, luckily I could hear.

"I'm Xin Crossfire! Who might be you be? Sorry if I almost killed your digimon."
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
Misaki hears Xin's familiar voice and responds back

"Xin? It's me, Misaki!"

She pets Growlmon on his shoulder to see if he's alright

Growlmon- "me okay, i've gotten hit by harder things"

Misaki was thinking: He's gotta be pretty strong to make a hit at somebody as big as Growlmon
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
"Mi....saki!!! From the weird ocean place! I didn't know you had a champion digimon! Hmm why are you around these parts?"

I was surprised I would see her so soon. I didn't know she was a tamer too.

"Man, if I would've known it was your digimon, then I would have tried to injured it."

I pulled out my digivice and used a healing light to heal Growlmon's wound.
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
"Well i have some official digimon business to do. Just rescuing the village that is closeby here. What are you doing here too?"

Misaki felt that it was too much of a coincidence that she would meet Xin again after that small adventure in the dark ocean.

"Growlmon will be alright, he's a tough guy"

Growlmon- "awww don't worry about it"
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

"Well i have some official digimon business to do. Just rescuing the village that is closeby here. What are you doing here too?"

Misaki felt that it was too much of a coincidence that she would meet Xin again after that small adventure in the dark ocean.

"Growlmon will be alright, he's a tough guy"

Growlmon- "awww don't worry about it"


The healing process ended after a few seconds and I placed my digivice on my belt.

"So am I actually. I will need to save a village from dinosaurs digimon."

I begin walking towards Misaki to get a better look.

"Maybe when I finish my mission then I'll help you with yours."

It was sure interesting to see Misaki. I took of my mask so I could relax. I felt like now would be a nice time to attack the evil digimon, but I could spens a few minutes talking.
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
"Dinosaur digimon...? those are the same exact digimon that are attacking the village i have to head towards"

Misaki thought about what he just said and realized how there was even more of a coincidence to their meeting

"I might be going out of limb here, but i think we are doing the same mission"

She also couldn't help but wonder why Xin was wearing a mask
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

"Dinosaur digimon...? those are the same exact digimon that are attacking the village i have to head towards"

Misaki thought about what he just said and realized how there was even more of a coincidence to their meeting

"I might be going out of limb here, but i think we are doing the same mission"

She also couldn't help but wonder why Xin was wearing a mask


"Well thats interesting. I guess we are working together on this one. I was going to attack them now while they are resting. What do you think."

I decided to put my mask back on since I was going to get ready for combat.

"Either way, I think its best to strike now, but if you want to wait then I'm ok with it."

Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

"I was thinking the same thing. It's night time and they're all asleep and tired"
Misaki grins "So it's a full on charge inside the village?"

Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
I grin right before my mask covered my face.

"Any kind of a assault works. A sneak in and loud destruction is my favorite, a mix between brute force and stealth. That's how a ninja is, so silent and deadly yet so devastating powerful."



I prepared myself and Veemon followed by taking off the cowboy hat and bandanna.

"Let's roll."

I begin running at normal speed, as in normal for humans so I wouldn't lose Misaki.
Moderator
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
Misaki nods after listening to the plan

"Okay sounds good, i'm ready to roll"

Growlmon de-digivolved back into Guilmon so that he wouldn't be too noticeable when sneaking in or running around. Misaki and Guilmon run after Xin and Guilmon

Misaki couldn't help but think of how authentically ninja-like Xin was. Perhaps he was a real ninja, but there are hardly any real ninjas seen in the human world. Somehow she knew that she could trust him and let that feeling lead her
Moderator
51736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Limbo, My Dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
"So, are you a fighter to?"

I was running ahead of Misaki not only as leader but more like in case a threat occurred, then I would easily take it out.

"I mean, do you fight with you digimo."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.