First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ::-:: Create Your Character ::-::
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10 , edited 6/12/10

::-:: Rules ::-::
1. No god modding.
2. If you claim a character, stay in character.
3. No killing without the person's permission.
4. One character at a time.
5. If you have read the rules, put I <3 Death Note in your forum post.
6. If you get shot, NO MIRACULOUS HEALING. We're sticking to reality here, not to your fantasies.
7. No pairing up with characters unless they give you permission. (AKA, you can't be Near's girlfriend unless the person RPing Near agrees)
8. If you're joining a third party, get the creator of that third party's permission first.
9. If you have a Death Note, don't go and kill everyone. (In direct relation to rule 3.)
10. If you are a L supporter, you are not allowed in the Kira supporters hideout. Same with vice versa. And with third parties.
11. By posting a reply, you agree that if break these rules you will be kicked out and your character will be killed.




::-:: Create a Character ::-::
Username:
Age:
Name:
Side (L, Kira, third party):
Picture (optional):
History (optional):
Job:
Special Ability (Death Note, gun skills, etc):



::-:: Claim a Character ::-::
Username:
Name of Character:
Will you stay in character:
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Username: XxTrulyYoursxXIce
Age: 21
Name: Edano Medici
Side : Ayazi Informants
Job: Informant and hitman. And creator of Ayazi Informants
Special Ability : Mad gun skillz.
Posted 6/12/10 , edited 6/12/10
Username: Sniper907
Age: 17
Name: Shion Kurokaze
Side: Ayazi Informants (Is that ok? I don't want to pick between the 2 main characters...)
Job: Hitman
Special Ability: Incredibly accurate with Sniper rifles and SMGs (Reduces aim with every other type of gun though)

EDIT:
Almost forgot... I <3 Death Note
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

Sniper907 wrote:

Username: Sniper907
Age: 17
Name: Shion Kurokaze
Side: Ayazi Informants (Is that ok? I don't want to pick between the 2 main characters...)
Job: Hitman
Special Ability: Incredibly accurate with Sniper rifles and SMGs (Reduces aim with every other type of gun though)

EDIT:
Almost forgot... I <3 Death Note


accepted!
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

Username: Kitkat259
Name of Character: Light Yagami
Will you stay in character: i guess if i must....

I <3 Death Note
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10
Username: iXloveXgreeceX
Age: 18
Name: Amanda Dagrun
Side (L, Kira, third party): Ayazi Informants (co-leader)
Picture (optional):

History (optional): unknown
Job: hitman
Race Norwegian (im adding that in)
Special Ability (Death Note, gun skills, etc): snipping,stealth (im tired dont judge meh)

I <3 Death Note
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

kitkat259 wrote:


Username: Kitkat259
Name of Character: Light Yagami
Will you stay in character: i guess if i must....

I <3 Death Note


Accepted!
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

iXloveXgreeceX wrote:

Username: iXloveXgreeceX
Age: 18
Name: Amanda Dagrun
Side (L, Kira, third party): Ayazi Informants (co-leader)
Picture (optional):

History (optional): unknown
Job: hitman
Race Norwegian (im adding that in)
Special Ability (Death Note, gun skills, etc): snipping,stealth (im tired dont judge meh)

I <3 Death Note


accepted
Member
670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/10

XxTrulyYoursxXIce wrote:


iXloveXgreeceX wrote:

Username: iXloveXgreeceX
Age: 18
Name: Amanda Dagrun
Side (L, Kira, third party): Ayazi Informants (co-leader)
Picture (optional):

History (optional): unknown
Job: hitman
Race Norwegian (im adding that in)
Special Ability (Death Note, gun skills, etc): snipping,stealth (im tired dont judge meh)

I <3 Death Note


accepted


sweet <3
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 6/14/10
Username: Thorn12
Age: 32
Name: !Bela
Side (L, Kira, third party): L
History (optional): His mother was killed by a man who framed his father getting him thrown in jail and killed by Kira, ever since, !Bela has hunted Kira down with all his might.
Job: Mercenary
Special Ability (Death Note, gun skills, etc): Demolitons and Heavy weapons master, great hand to hand fighter

lol, thanks for reminding me, I already read them...I just forgot to add this, I <3 deathnote
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

Thorn12 wrote:

Username: Thorn12
Age: 32
Name: !Bela
Side (L, Kira, third party): L
History (optional): His mother was killed by a man who framed his father getting him thrown in jail and killed by Kira, ever since, !Bela has hunted Kira down with all his might.
Job: Mercenary
Special Ability (Death Note, gun skills, etc): Demolitons and Heavy weapons master, great hand to hand fighter

lol, thanks for reminding me, I already read them...I just forgot to add this, I <3 deathnote


accepted!
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
are we not alowed to swear here?
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 6/14/10

kitkat259 wrote:

are we not alowed to swear here?


swear all you want~ Just don't make it uber personal
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
ok thanks
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/19/10
Username: JAzzmin-anime
Age:(same as Mello)_
Name: Yumi Lawliet.
Side (L, Kira, third party): Third party. She has her own group.
History (optional):Her family was killed and she was raised with Mello, Matt and NEar. She doesn't get along with her brother.
Job:Runs her operation against Kira.
Special Ability (Death Note, gun skills, etc): Works well with others. Also has a death Note never used that she found when she was young.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.