First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ::-:: City ::-::
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

Edano laughed quietly. "The Kira case is old by now. I'm investigating the life and lies of the detective know as L, or whatever you refer to him as."
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
oh really? "And why do you think I know anything about him?"
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

kitkat259 wrote:

oh really? "And why do you think I know anything about him?"


"Maybe because of the fact of who your father is." Edano tapped his fingers against the wall impatiently. "Maybe we should talk about something else..." Edano stared at the roof for a second. "Light, sorry if this seems personal, but what's your view on the whole Kira and L thing? I'm a bit indifferent right now and others thoughts always are interesting to me."

(ooc- sorry for re posting. I forgot to add that in. The things tiredness does to ya.)
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

XxTrulyYoursxXIce wrote:


kitkat259 wrote:

oh really? "And why do you think I know anything about him?"


"Maybe because of the fact of who your father is." Edano tapped his fingers against the wall impatiently. "Maybe we should talk about something else..." Edano stared at the roof for a second. "Light, sorry if this seems personal, but what's your view on the whole Kira and L thing? I'm a bit indifferent right now and others thoughts always are interesting to me."

(ooc- sorry for re posting. I forgot to add that in. The things tiredness does to ya.)


(its cool)
Light relaxes a bit. "Kira is not justice. And I hope L gets a new developement soon before mpre contries turn to Kira."
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/10
Edano stands there for a minute, letting the information sink in. For the first time in the conversation, he decided he'd be brutally honest. "But how is L justice...? He's ripped apart thousands of families and sentenced mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers, to a life in jail, or even death row. How can justice be so cruel? I'm sure some of them didn't deserve what they got..." Edano's eyes grew distant. "How are we supposed to figure out which side to chose when both are obviously flawed?"
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/14/10

XxTrulyYoursxXIce wrote:

Edano stands there for a minute, letting the information sink in. For the first time in the conversation, he decided he'd be brutally honest. "But how is L justice...? He's ripped apart thousands of families and sentenced mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers, to a life in jail, or even death row. How can justice be so cruel? I'm sure some of them didn't deserve what they got..." Edano's eyes grew distant. "How are we supposed to figure out which side to chose when both are obviously flawed?"


Light nods. "That is why I want to be a detective. So I can help fix the system and catch the real criminals. But for now, L is all we got to combat Kira."
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/15/10



Light nods. "That is why I want to be a detective. So I can help fix the system and catch the real criminals. But for now, L is all we got to combat Kira."


"Isn't there a more humane way though? I mean, we've got some of the top spies and assassins under our command. Why couldn't we just go in and kill Kira? L's going to do that in the end. Why does L have to defeat him? I've got friends who are way more capable of the job..." This may get interesting yet.
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

XxTrulyYoursxXIce wrote:




Light nods. "That is why I want to be a detective. So I can help fix the system and catch the real criminals. But for now, L is all we got to combat Kira."


"Isn't there a more humane way though? I mean, we've got some of the top spies and assassins under our command. Why couldn't we just go in and kill Kira? L's going to do that in the end. Why does L have to defeat him? I've got friends who are way more capable of the job..." This may get interesting yet.


"I'm not sure. I agree. I think L could do more but he got rid of 12 FBI guys in one swoop. Who knows"
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
!Bela sat down on his bed, he took out his phone and looked at his contact list, "OK...these are some people I should be aware of?"
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/15/10


"I'm not sure. I agree. I think L could do more but he got rid of 12 FBI guys in one swoop. Who knows"


Edano nodded and looked at the time. "Oh! I've got to get going Light. But tell you what, call me sometime and we can continue this conversation." Edano handed the college student a slip of paper, than made his way out into the night. At least I got somewhere...
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

Thorn12 wrote:

!Bela sat down on his bed, he took out his phone and looked at his contact list, "OK...these are some people I should be aware of?"


Edano looked down at his labtop, just returning to his small apartment after somewhat interrogating Light Yagami. "Oh? Isn't this interesting?" He opened up a file that matched the face he saw on one of his many security cameras posted across the city. !Bela is it... Casually reaching for and opening up his cell phone, Edano dialed the number the file stated and waited for his next victim- next "friend" to pick up.
Member
7507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / walking in space
Offline
Posted 6/15/10

XxTrulyYoursxXIce wrote:



"I'm not sure. I agree. I think L could do more but he got rid of 12 FBI guys in one swoop. Who knows"


Edano nodded and looked at the time. "Oh! I've got to get going Light. But tell you what, call me sometime and we can continue this conversation." Edano handed the college student a slip of paper, than made his way out into the night. At least I got somewhere...


Light nods and gives a fake smile. "Sure. I'll try to find the time. I've got a test coming up." Lights shows him to the front door. Like hell I'll call you... He thinks
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 6/16/10
!Bela looked down at his phone, "Who's this then?" He lifted it to his ear, "'ello? 'o is dis?"
Creator
1551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Thorn12 wrote:

!Bela looked down at his phone, "Who's this then?" He lifted it to his ear, "'ello? 'o is dis?"


"Ah !Bela! It sounds like your doing well! That's good to see~" Edano leaned back in his chair and turned around to view Japan from his high rise. "I was wondering if you could do a little favor for me~"
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

XxTrulyYoursxXIce wrote:


Thorn12 wrote:

!Bela looked down at his phone, "Who's this then?" He lifted it to his ear, "'ello? 'o is dis?"


"Ah !Bela! It sounds like your doing well! That's good to see~" Edano leaned back in his chair and turned around to view Japan from his high rise. "I was wondering if you could do a little favor for me~"


!Bela picked up a small knife from the ground as a threat in case the caller was watching him, "First, 'ou tell me 'o you are, then I'll think about 'atever it is you want me to do, okay?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.