Post Reply [εϊз] MemberShip Card
Posted 6/13/10
MEMBERSHIP CARD

► Username/Nickname:
► Age:
► Position:
► Told us your bday in the bday forum?:
►Paid??(show proof):
Mod's Rules

when you are doing a request, put pending. it doesn't have to be a picture. you can just do DONE then afterwards, you finish the request, put it in the photo album
Moderator
Utauh 
22767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/13/10
► Username/Nickname: Utauh
► Age: 17 (im 16 right now, but it's gonna be my b'day soon sooo...)
► Position: Member
► Told us your bday in the bday forum?: June 15
►Paid??(show proof):
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

Utauh wrote:

► Username/Nickname: Utauh
► Age: 17 (im 16 right now, but it's gonna be my b'day soon sooo...)
► Position: Member
► Told us your bday in the bday forum?: June 15
►Paid??(show proof):


DONE By BabyLelo

Moderator
Utauh 
22767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

BabyLelo123 wrote:


Utauh wrote:

► Username/Nickname: Utauh
► Age: 17 (im 16 right now, but it's gonna be my b'day soon sooo...)
► Position: Member
► Told us your bday in the bday forum?: June 15
►Paid??(show proof):


DONE By BabyLelo



thanx ^^ it's lovely
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/13/10

Utauh wrote:


BabyLelo123 wrote:


Utauh wrote:

► Username/Nickname: Utauh
► Age: 17 (im 16 right now, but it's gonna be my b'day soon sooo...)
► Position: Member
► Told us your bday in the bday forum?: June 15
►Paid??(show proof):


DONE By BabyLelo



thanx ^^ it's lovely


Glad you like it! Its my first membership card ever made! xDD Proud of myself!
Posted 6/15/10 , edited 6/15/10
► Username/Nickname:OuranMoron44/Catie
► Age:19
► Position:Member
► Told us your bday in the bday forum?:June 10
►Paid??(show proof):
Moderator
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
ρℓєαѕє ρι¢к α ѕтуℓє :
Posted 6/30/10

iwantchocolate wrote:

ρℓєαѕє ρι¢к α ѕтуℓє :


I'll take the second one.
Moderator
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
Posted 6/30/10


Thanks, it looks good.
Moderator
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
ur welcome
Posted 8/7/10
► Username/Nickname: shugo_luver/Nagi
► Age: 14
► Position: member
► Told us your bday in the bday forum?: april 8
►Paid??(show proof):

You must be logged in to post.