Post Reply How do you upload pictures of Hiroto, Seiji, and Kirari?
Member
6245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I cant still figure out how to upload pictures on Crunchyroll. Please help me.
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/08

chwr0410 wrote:

I cant still figure out how to upload pictures on Crunchyroll. Please help me.


1st u press upload pics bt those pics dat u wanna upload u muz hab it ! den click browse den press the pic dat u wanna upload after dat when u r done wif the pic dat u wan to upload juz press upload pictures ... dats all ! =]





Member
24716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / penang
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

lifesuc wrote:


chwr0410 wrote:

I cant still figure out how to upload pictures on Crunchyroll. Please help me.


1st u press upload pics bt those pics dat u wanna upload u muz hab it ! den click browse den press the pic dat u wanna upload after dat when u r done wif the pic dat u wan to upload juz press upload pictures ... dats all ! =]







yea ....he absolutely correct

Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

2619677 wrote:

yea ....he absolutely correct


sry i am a she ....


Member
24716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / penang
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

lifesuc wrote:


2619677 wrote:

yea ....he absolutely correct


sry i am a she ....




oo ...icic ...sry =)

Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

2619677 wrote:

oo ...icic ...sry =)


nvm =]

Member
26266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sembawang/Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

chwr0410 wrote:

I cant still figure out how to upload pictures on Crunchyroll. Please help me.


well i was just wondering if you noe how to find the Upload Photos Icon?you just have to click on Photos over on the menu bar around the top of the screen and you can see the Upload Photos Icon at the same place you found the New Forum Topic Icon
Member
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Guess where~
Offline
Posted 2/17/08
save a pic, click browse, then click upload pics. thats what i do... =D
You must be logged in to post.