First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Who is a virgin and proud of it?
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
^ oO; What does being gay have to do with being a virgin?
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08

lokita wrote:

^ oO; What does being gay have to do with being a virgin?


gay can also mean a loser seeing as gay"s are sighted as losers.
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
I would hope that the majority of people on here is a virgin seeing as many of you are rather young.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/3/07
this version of Who is a virgin and proud of it? is lame there was another one were we had this huge argument and i was listed as the only non virgin. *bitchs* yea i bitch aswell.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08

Kenshin1986 wrote:


lokita wrote:

^ oO; What does being gay have to do with being a virgin?


gay can also mean a loser seeing as gay"s are sighted as losers.


What the hell.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08

lokita wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


lokita wrote:

^ oO; What does being gay have to do with being a virgin?


gay can also mean a loser seeing as gay"s are sighted as losers.


What the hell.


damn woman ur slow.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
^ I don't see how I'm considered 'slow.' Because I don't label gays as losers? Or think all virgins are gay?
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
I'm not gay...
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
im a virgin and im so proud~!!
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
Lokita (^_^)

I think the other guy meant that if a guy is single, and a cetain age and a virgin they prob will be called gay, or thought of to be gay if they dont want to sleep with a girl, or havent, that or they are really religious ppl

(im not agreeing but this is common)
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
I'm a virgin. Proud? Yeah, I guess. :)

3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
^ you bloody should be at 14!!!
yes, i am too. proud? neh.
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08

insane_killer_bunny wrote:

^ you bloody should be at 14!!!
yes, i am too. proud? neh.


*laughs* I'm surprised at people my age in other countries though. My friend in Italy (who's the same age as me) said that she thinks that she's the only virgin left in her class. What's worse is that the people in her class are 2 years younger than her!.ö

7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08

lilprince wrote:

Lokita (^_^)

I think the other guy meant that if a guy is single, and a cetain age and a virgin they prob will be called gay, or thought of to be gay if they dont want to sleep with a girl, or havent, that or they are really religious ppl

(im not agreeing but this is common)


yea u have the right idea.
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/3/07 , edited 4/12/08
^ cools


bellus-vae wrote:


moose17 wrote:


bellus-vae wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

Congrats on being proud about something so sh*tty. And it's ok, you'll be proud of your virginity for the rest of your life. But you're in your teens, so I guess that's good?


Well sor-ry.. if we dont come home to our parents knocked up without knowing the father, or being STD free or AIDS free.


I've done it and I don't have any of that either.

But I've only been with one guy and I know he was a virgin. *shrugs*



you just dont know it yet. most people dont know they even have STDS. ask your GP.


Bellus-vae: wow have you ever even had a health class? Does/did your school teach abstinence thats what it sounds like, Your seriously lacking proper information, Just b/c you have sex doesn't mean you'll automatically get an STD, or pregnant...wow...but I do recommend getting checked by your gyno (^_^) after having sex with a new partner just incase!, and or someone you think may be cheating who knows what they will bring to you...
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.