First  Prev  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  Next  Last
Who is a virgin and proud of it?
11064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12
I'm a virgin.

Am I proud?

Couldn't care less tbh. What I've never had, I won't miss.
13057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
It's no big deal if you are or not. I lost my virginity but I wasn't one of those tools who go around telling their "bros" to seem cooler. I love my fiance and I had sex with her because we love each other, not because we feel as if it's going to dramatically "change" us or anything. Losing or keeping your virginity is choice.

My original decision before I met my fiance was to have sex after marriage. but I'll marry her anyways, so why not?
It doesn't change who you are unless you want it to.

Don't listen to all the media that pressures you to doing things like drinking, drugs, or having sex. It's not required. Your decisions can be made only by you.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

SaturdayAir wrote:

Im not but what are you guys seriously hoping to gain by staying virigns? Also, not to be offensive but is it a personal choice or just something you had to accept due to you not being able to get any o__o?


I never had, or will have a choice in the matter due to ugliness and a deficient, beta-male personality.
39967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

lordseth23 wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:

Im not but what are you guys seriously hoping to gain by staying virigns? Also, not to be offensive but is it a personal choice or just something you had to accept due to you not being able to get any o__o?


I never had, or will have a choice in the matter due to ugliness and a deficient, beta-male personality.



You're setting yourself up for failure.
21559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

SaturdayAir wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:

Im not but what are you guys seriously hoping to gain by staying virigns? Also, not to be offensive but is it a personal choice or just something you had to accept due to you not being able to get any o__o?


I never had, or will have a choice in the matter due to ugliness and a deficient, beta-male personality.



You're setting yourself up for failure.


He knows. He also doesn't even want to succeed, so by default, failure is the only option for him.
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Spazticus wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:

Im not but what are you guys seriously hoping to gain by staying virigns? Also, not to be offensive but is it a personal choice or just something you had to accept due to you not being able to get any o__o?


I never had, or will have a choice in the matter due to ugliness and a deficient, beta-male personality.



You're setting yourself up for failure.


He knows. He also doesn't even want to succeed, so by default, failure is the only option for him.


It would be nice to succeed, but not at the expense of others, which is the reason why I don't try.
39967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

lordseth23 wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:

Im not but what are you guys seriously hoping to gain by staying virigns? Also, not to be offensive but is it a personal choice or just something you had to accept due to you not being able to get any o__o?


I never had, or will have a choice in the matter due to ugliness and a deficient, beta-male personality.



You're setting yourself up for failure.


He knows. He also doesn't even want to succeed, so by default, failure is the only option for him.


It would be nice to succeed, but not at the expense of others, which is the reason why I don't try.


At the expense of others? You're just losing your virginity not robbing a bank lol.
10397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I am!! Wait, does born again virgin count?
18079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Sin City
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

lordseth23 wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:

Im not but what are you guys seriously hoping to gain by staying virigns? Also, not to be offensive but is it a personal choice or just something you had to accept due to you not being able to get any o__o?


I never had, or will have a choice in the matter due to ugliness and a deficient, beta-male personality.



You're setting yourself up for failure.


He knows. He also doesn't even want to succeed, so by default, failure is the only option for him.


It would be nice to succeed, but not at the expense of others, which is the reason why I don't try.


That's stupid. That's like staying jobless your whole life because you're talking a job someone else could have.
16849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Demacia
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I am and also proud
waiting for the correct girl
20450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Griffin GA
Offline
Posted 12/9/12
I am
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

SaturdayAir wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

It would be nice to succeed, but not at the expense of others, which is the reason why I don't try.


At the expense of others? You're just losing your virginity not robbing a bank lol.


If no girl is attracted to you or will ever consider having a relationship with you, then having sex with one would be at their expense.
28961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Arkansas, Mexico...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

alchemyrox wrote:

hehehe I AM A VIRGIN AND I AM PROUD


I'm also proud to still be a virgin! Let's not rush things and wait to marriage
29425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

Zephabyte wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

It would be nice to succeed, but not at the expense of others, which is the reason why I don't try.


That's stupid. That's like staying jobless your whole life because you're talking a job someone else could have.


I would rather die or have never been born in the first place, then every resource I will consume in the future would go to a more deserving person. But because of society's unrelenting determination to keep everyone alive, I am nothing more than a slave that is forced to live on the behalf of others. So I will continue to exist and try to get a job, even though I would rather see a more deserving person have it.
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 12/9/12

lordseth23 wrote:


Zephabyte wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

It would be nice to succeed, but not at the expense of others, which is the reason why I don't try.


That's stupid. That's like staying jobless your whole life because you're talking a job someone else could have.


I would rather die or have never been born in the first place, then every resource I will consume in the future would go to a more deserving person. But because of society's unrelenting determination to keep everyone alive, I am nothing more than a slave that is forced to live on the behalf of others. So I will continue to exist and try to get a job, even though I would rather see a more deserving person have it.


Someone has a warped sense of existence. Good luck with that.
First  Prev  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  210  211  212  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.