First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who is a virgin and proud of it?
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Orange County Fai...
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

jajaja13 wrote:


Mauzlikesoranges wrote:


jajaja13 wrote:

i am a virgin!

its different between guys and girls.

if a guy is a virgin then hes a dud. so mostly guys here will lie

if a girl isnt a viring then she is a slut!.....im not!! foreal! 100% virgin son



When a girl isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's a slut. There's many possibilities; she was forced, raped, or just needs cash..

If you were a virgin, why so defensive? LOLOL. I'm jk jk.

I never answered the question. Yup, I'm 100% untouched ;]



through the view of everyone. aint what i sed is true? cmon everyone bereal.

if u know a girl who had sex what would be ur first impression, see?! thats what i thought dont even lie


Haha. You're funny.
But let me get this straight, if you've had sex already, you'd call yourself a slut? Or just other people because you don't really care? Oh wow.




10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

jajaja13 wrote:


lokita wrote:

^^^ So, in your eyes, any female who's ever had sex is a slut?


u dont get the word FIRST IMPRESSION?


ah sorry my bad. My thing still stands. underage makes me think that. Once your 18 I just don't care.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

jajaja13 wrote:

u dont get the word FIRST IMPRESSION?


That's a ridiculous argument, though. The way you're going on, your first impression of ANY female, regardless of age, is that she's a slut if she's had sex.


noodles1631 wrote:

sorry to go off ya discussion people but why the fuk would u be proud to be a virgin?? serious??


please to be reading thread.
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ⊗◡ O
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

Redsly wrote:

i wait, and if your a girl it doesnt mean your a slut if youve had sex 1 time , if you had sex with more then one guy then yes you would be called a slut.



so if i did it with a guy of two years because i love him then i dump him cause he was cheating and i find someone new....I'm a slut?
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / America
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

lokita wrote:


jajaja13 wrote:

u dont get the word FIRST IMPRESSION?


That's a ridiculous argument, though. The way you're going on, your first impression of ANY female, regardless of age, is that she's a slut if she's had sex.


noodles1631 wrote:

sorry to go off ya discussion people but why the fuk would u be proud to be a virgin?? serious??


please to be reading thread.



I totally agree with you 120%.
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

HokiePokie wrote:

Congrats on being proud about something so sh*tty. And it's ok, you'll be proud of your virginity for the rest of your life. But you're in your teens, so I guess that's good?


Well sor-ry.. if we dont come home to our parents knocked up without knowing the father, or being STD free or AIDS free.
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ⊗◡ O
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

bellus-vae wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

Congrats on being proud about something so sh*tty. And it's ok, you'll be proud of your virginity for the rest of your life. But you're in your teens, so I guess that's good?


Well sor-ry.. if we dont come home to our parents knocked up without knowing the father, or being STD free or AIDS free.


I've done it and I don't have any of that either.

But I've only been with one guy and I know he was a virgin. *shrugs*

1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Park ave. Mansions
Offline
Posted 5/30/07
is there a term virgin for boys?
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

noodles1631 wrote:

fuck this with a slut, jus cos u hav had sex in a early age don;t mean u are a SLUT a SLUT is someone like a HOOKER or a prosy who consitenly has sex, and don't care about it i.e. cheap pleasure (for a women) or something to do when u hav a mintue to spare.


do u know that teenagers nowadays have sex more than adults? theymay not be called sluts but theyre definitely called Promiscous.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

noodles1631 wrote:

*pist hey people..........why don;t we start up a thread on WHO THE FUK IS A VIRGIN AND IS NOT PROUND OF IT??...i mean, why? why would u be pround of it?? :sweatingbullets:
hey maybe bad joke but serious.......


Theres nothing wrong with being a virgin. If you are proud of having sex then you're just labeled as a slut/man-whore.

113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Orange County Fai...
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

noodles1631 wrote:

*pist hey people..........why don;t we start up a thread on WHO THE FUK IS A VIRGIN AND IS NOT PROUND OF IT??...i mean, why? why would u be pround of it?? :sweatingbullets:
hey maybe bad joke but serious.......


Who would be proud of it? Decent people.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin!
*slaps*
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ⊗◡ O
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

noodles1631 wrote:

*pist hey people..........why don;t we start up a thread on WHO THE FUK IS A VIRGIN AND IS NOT PROUND OF IT??...i mean, why? why would u be pround of it?? :sweatingbullets:
hey maybe bad joke but serious.......


I'm pretty sure there are some people who aren't proud of it.


6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

moose17 wrote:


bellus-vae wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

Congrats on being proud about something so sh*tty. And it's ok, you'll be proud of your virginity for the rest of your life. But you're in your teens, so I guess that's good?


Well sor-ry.. if we dont come home to our parents knocked up without knowing the father, or being STD free or AIDS free.


I've done it and I don't have any of that either.

But I've only been with one guy and I know he was a virgin. *shrugs*



you just dont know it yet. most people dont know they even have STDS. ask your GP.
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ⊗◡ O
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

Mauzlikesoranges wrote:


noodles1631 wrote:

*pist hey people..........why don;t we start up a thread on WHO THE FUK IS A VIRGIN AND IS NOT PROUND OF IT??...i mean, why? why would u be pround of it?? :sweatingbullets:
hey maybe bad joke but serious.......


Who would be proud of it? Decent people.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin!
*slaps*



RAWR!

In their defense they're asking WHY people would be proud of it.

Not WHY they're still vigrins.
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Park ave. Mansions
Offline
Posted 5/30/07

noodles1631 wrote:

*pist hey people..........why don;t we start up a thread on WHO THE FUK IS A VIRGIN AND IS NOT PROUND OF IT??...i mean, why? why would u be pround of it?? :sweatingbullets:
hey maybe bad joke but serious.......


sir, its not "PROUND" its "PROUD"

and being a virgin means innocence! i mean, for gods sakes! sex is not just pleasure!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.