First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply create your character
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
you may only have one character and start off with a basic level pokemon, include your last name.


username:
character name:
age:
pokemon:
region:
city:
bio:
occupation:


here is mine:

username: akuryou
character name: Zeke Neosis
age: 14
pokemon: Pidgey
region: Kanto
city: Cinabar Island
bio: Zeke started his journey when he found his Pidgey whet he was 7 he found Pidgey washed up on the shore of Cinabar Island with a broken wing, he nursed it to health and from then on didnt leave his side so he captured it in a pokeball, he registerd in the Pokemon league when he was 14 after he had trained his Pidgey more. his Ambition is to become a Pokemon master!
occupation: Pokemon Trainer

now your turn, you have to be approved though!
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 6/15/10
username: Keita-Satoru
character name: Kyo Sanada
age: 17
pokemon: Eevee
region:Kanto
city: Pallet Town
bio: Kyo has just begun his journey with his own pokemon Eevee. He obtained Eevee when it was still an egg from his mother. After serveral months Eevee hatched he went on a journey to become a pokemon master.
occupation: Pokemon Trainer
Posted 6/15/10
username:iClassic
character name:Blue Aqua
age:14
pokemon:Zangoose
region:Kanto
city:Cinibar Island
bio:The Rival of Zeke Neosis...he has craved since he was little, when he was 5 on a trip to catch his first pokemon he was saved by a zangoose, soon they became best friends, both loved to train and fight, eager for power.he never put zangoose in a pokeball..because he never liked it..so he walked with zangoose everywere..and they soon became stronger..the same year zeke joined the pokemon league blue joined...finding the abanoded grunts of team aqua..he took them under his wing after defeating all of them...aiming to become the best pokemon trainer ever
occupation:Pokemon Trainer/Aqua Leader
Posted 6/15/10 , edited 6/15/10
username: Miki_chan1
character name: Misaki Fujimoto
age: 16
pokemon: Mudkip
region: Hoenn
city: Petalburg City
bio: Misaki is from the Petalburg City. Her first pokemon she recieved from Professor Berch was a Mudkip. She has caught many strong pokemon and has trained them well. She travels alone in the Hoenn region hoping to capture a torchic. Also Misaki has won many badges and dreams of becoming a pokemon master.
occupation: Pokemon Trainer

(btw can i become a Moderator?)

Posted 6/15/10
Username: thewolfdemongirl10
Character Name: Alexis Uchiyama
Age: 16
Region: Kanto
City: Pallet Town
1st Pokemon: A Boy Growlithe. (Later evolved into an Arcanine).
Biography: Alexis is from Pallet Town. Her first Pokemon was a Growlithe. Growlithe was born two days before Alexis. They have been best friends ever since Alexis was born. She caught Floatzel when he was a Buizel. Alexis was 5 when they met. She caught Jolteon when she was 5 also. She caught Lucario when it was a Riolu. She was 6 when they met. She caught Dragonite when it was a Dratini at age 7. She got Sceptile when it was a Treecko from Professor Oak. She was 7 years old. She trained all of her Pokemon since the day she has caught them. She loves her Pokemon. She has defeated every trainer and Gym Leader that she has gone to. She has defeated all 5 regions that are known right now. She also competes in Pokemon Contests and has won 5 Grand Festivals.
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer.
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Keita-Satoru wrote:

username: Keita-Satoru
character name: Kyo Sanada
age: 17
pokemon: Eevee
region:Kanto
city: Pallet Town
bio: Kyo has just begun his journey with his own pokemon Eevee. He obtained Eevee when it was still an egg from his mother. After serveral months Eevee hatched he went on a journey to become a pokemon master.
occupation: Pokemon Trainer


approved, please wait for rp's, i have to make all the towns and routes as forums =.=|||

10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

iClassic wrote:

username:iClassic
character name:Blue Aqua
age:14
pokemon:Zangoose
region:Kanto
city:Cinibar Island
bio:The Rival of Zeke Neosis...he has craved since he was little, when he was 5 on a trip to catch his first pokemon he was saved by a zangoose, soon they became best friends, both loved to train and fight, eager for power.he never put zangoose in a pokeball..because he never liked it..so he walked with zangoose everywere..and they soon became stronger..the same year zeke joined the pokemon league blue joined...finding the abanoded grunts of team aqua..he took them under his wing after defeating all of them...aiming to become the best pokemon trainer ever
occupation:Pokemon Trainer/Aqua Leader


ummm.....ok then but you must merge with team magma.
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

Miki_chan1 wrote:

username: Miki_chan1
character name: Misaki Fujimoto
age: 16
pokemon: Mudkip
region: Hoenn
city: Petalburg City
bio: Misaki is from the Petalburg City. Her first pokemon she recieved from Professor Berch was a Mudkip. She has caught many strong pokemon and has trained them well. She travels alone in the Hoenn region hoping to capture a torchic. Also Misaki has won many badges and dreams of becoming a pokemon master.
occupation: Pokemon Trainer

(btw can i become a Moderator?)



im seeing about the mods, im trying to think about what mods could be, like a gym leader or elite four.
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 6/16/10

thewolfdemongirl10 wrote:

Username: thewolfdemongirl10
Character Name: Alexis Uchiyama
Age: 16
Region: Kanto
City: Pallet Town
1st Pokemon: A Boy Growlithe. (Later evolved into an Arcanine).
Biography: Alexis is from Pallet Town. Her first Pokemon was a Growlithe. Growlithe was born two days before Alexis. They have been best friends ever since Alexis was born. She caught Floatzel when he was a Buizel. Alexis was 5 when they met. She caught Jolteon when she was 5 also. She caught Lucario when it was a Riolu. She was 6 when they met. She caught Dragonite when it was a Dratini at age 7. She got Sceptile when it was a Treecko from Professor Oak. She was 7 years old. She trained all of her Pokemon since the day she has caught them. She loves her Pokemon. She has defeated every trainer and Gym Leader that she has gone to. She has defeated all 5 regions that are known right now. She also competes in Pokemon Contests and has won 5 Grand Festivals.
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer.


emmmm, the point of this whole rp was to start off with one pokemon and capture then and go on from there.
Posted 6/16/10


okay thats fine
Member
9265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/21/10
username:-xythenri
character name:seitou
age:15
pokemon:lugia
region:sinoh
city:random
bio:i dunno
occupation:i dunno
Member
2918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland XD
Offline
Posted 6/21/10
username-yuko911
character name-nana
pokemon-starly
region-kanto
city-pallet town
bio-nana is from pallet town.she got her first pokemon starly from her dad.she has trained starly very well and she has also caught many strong pokemon's and earned badges.she is travling with her friend yurika and mayu.they r pokemon trainer as well.nana and her friends r training 2 become a pokemon master!
occupation-pokemon master
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 6/22/10

-Xythenri- wrote:

username:-xythenri
character name:seitou
age:15
pokemon:lugia
region:sinoh
city:random
bio:i dunno
occupation:i dunno


please confirm your city and occupation; Trainer, Ranger, Bandit etc etc.
10148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The last place yo...
Offline
Posted 6/22/10

yuko911 wrote:

username-yuko911
character name-nana
pokemon-starly
region-kanto
city-pallet town
bio-nana is from pallet town.she got her first pokemon starly from her dad.she has trained starly very well and she has also caught many strong pokemon's and earned badges.she is travling with her friend yurika and mayu.they r pokemon trainer as well.nana and her friends r training 2 become a pokemon master!
occupation-pokemon master


ok then. approved.
Member
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
username:shunsukeoku
character name:atsu
age:15
pokemon:scyther
region:kantoor kanto dippending on the occupation i can be
city: Seven Island
bio: hates people in general, lived with pokemon since got dumped in the with the rubbish when was kid, so on so forth and became evil to kill human and make an empier 4 pokemon....and me......
occupation:leader of the magma aqua or roket or galactic.....
plus ive sent a mod request.......
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.