First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do U Like To Bully People
3806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Only to my friends - more like teasing - and in a sarcastic/joking way.
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I used to..it gets boring.
I think I used to. or was it me getting bullied?
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Stickmania wrote:


amishpan wrote:


Stickmania wrote:


amishpan wrote:

nope, bullying just means ur weak..


But this can't be true cos if the bully was weak he couldn't bully you in the first place!


well, most bullies bully others, because they are afraid that people will see they are weak. People put up fronts b/c they are afraid others will know wat they are going through..



Yeah but even if it is just a front it HAS to be stronger than the person they are bullying! Bullies aren't weak they are people who have power and abuse it.


you misunderstand. weak doesn't necessarily refer to physical strength. it can be fear, insecurity and emotional imbalance. those are all weaknesses. as someone who has put up with being bullied my whole life, i can tell you that it is weaker to gang up on someone and beat them, than it is to face someone one on one and lose. how many times have you seen a bully pick on someone while he/she isn't with a gang of followers?
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
xx nah.. never thought of bullying anyone.. it's like you wanna prove to other people how powerful you are.. not knowing you're hurting somebody else by making them feel inferior.. xx
6433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BEHIND!attemptin...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i love making frens..so bullying jus nt my style><in fact,if pple noe's u're a bully,they wun be frens with u...i duwan tat
4499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Houston, Texas, U...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
No.
Posted 1/5/08
no.... i lik making frend... its kool...
4589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere sunny
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
no
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

eeb_forever wrote:

no. i see no point in it.


Same x]

9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

ShinShiro wrote:

Sure it is the best thing in the world *sarcasm*


yup!!!!!! enjoying life.....hehehe
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

amishpan wrote:

nope, bullying just means ur weak..


exactly bulling is for pussys!!
Posted 1/5/08

insane_killer_bunny wrote:


Stickmania wrote:


amishpan wrote:


Stickmania wrote:


amishpan wrote:

nope, bullying just means ur weak..


But this can't be true cos if the bully was weak he couldn't bully you in the first place!


well, most bullies bully others, because they are afraid that people will see they are weak. People put up fronts b/c they are afraid others will know wat they are going through..



Yeah but even if it is just a front it HAS to be stronger than the person they are bullying! Bullies aren't weak they are people who have power and abuse it.


you misunderstand. weak doesn't necessarily refer to physical strength. it can be fear, insecurity and emotional imbalance. those are all weaknesses. as someone who has put up with being bullied my whole life, i can tell you that it is weaker to gang up on someone and beat them, than it is to face someone one on one and lose. how many times have you seen a bully pick on someone while he/she isn't with a gang of followers?


Yeah but you say that but generally speaking it is the weak and insecure that get bullied. That means that bullies are in a twisted way stronger characters than the people who get bullied, as while they are insecure they are choosing to do something (however evil) rather than let themselves get trampled on. They do actually stand up for themselves in whatever means they can (even gathering a gang around you in a way shows your strength) whereas the people who allow themselves to be bullied without even trying to stop it are just utterly pathetic.
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
If someone deserves it :>
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Stickmania wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:


Stickmania wrote:


amishpan wrote:


Stickmania wrote:


amishpan wrote:

nope, bullying just means ur weak..


But this can't be true cos if the bully was weak he couldn't bully you in the first place!


well, most bullies bully others, because they are afraid that people will see they are weak. People put up fronts b/c they are afraid others will know wat they are going through..



Yeah but even if it is just a front it HAS to be stronger than the person they are bullying! Bullies aren't weak they are people who have power and abuse it.


you misunderstand. weak doesn't necessarily refer to physical strength. it can be fear, insecurity and emotional imbalance. those are all weaknesses. as someone who has put up with being bullied my whole life, i can tell you that it is weaker to gang up on someone and beat them, than it is to face someone one on one and lose. how many times have you seen a bully pick on someone while he/she isn't with a gang of followers?


Yeah but you say that but generally speaking it is the weak and insecure that get bullied. That means that bullies are in a twisted way stronger characters than the people who get bullied, as while they are insecure they are choosing to do something (however evil) rather than let themselves get trampled on. They do actually stand up for themselves in whatever means they can (even gathering a gang around you in a way shows your strength) whereas the people who allow themselves to be bullied without even trying to stop it are just utterly pathetic.


the only effective way to stop a bully is to beat the living shit out of them so that they go home crying to mummy. to have your self control snap in such a way is the biggest sign of weakness you could ever possibly show...
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hueco Mundo
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
nope
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.