First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Evil Animes
4122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / just here.
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
evil is a state of mind.
but i'd suggest death note.
really nice anime the only part that sucks was the ending.
pardon the language.
because evil rocks.
and demented people are cool.
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
Ummm... I think tt depends with the setting of the series...
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
Claymore.....

Claire becomes evil....kekekeke.....




Add me please....

517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
Angel Sanctuary.... fight vs God and Angels... woot the devils are the Good People and the Angels are BAdass (Mika-Sama) very devil i think. Oh forget The Main Char have Sex with his Sister!!!! Toooo devil
1833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / hmmmm......singap...
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

kohesion wrote:

Pokemon....


lol!! is pokemon evil ? ~_~
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your Dreams
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
yuckie! so evil! xD
13581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

clearwateralchemist wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

There is no "evil" anime. All anime is good. Even higurashi or death note


Interesting...how did you reach that conclusion?


I think I have to agree with clearwateralchemist...

Evil or good is different according to each person's view about what is evil and what is not...

And the characters in anime are not usually bad through and through..you might find that they have reasons behind their actions(like Lelouch from CodeGeass)


2697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the computer
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Lavender88 wrote:


clearwateralchemist wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

There is no "evil" anime. All anime is good. Even higurashi or death note


Interesting...how did you reach that conclusion?


I think I have to agree with clearwateralchemist...

Evil or good is different according to each person's view about what is evil and what is not...

And the characters in anime are not usually bad through and through..you might find that they have reasons behind their actions(like Lelouch from CodeGeass)




Well, I consider it evil when someone on the "good" side starts killing good people who are trying to do good things. They are also evil when doing "good" things for terribly bad reasons (like trying to be a god).
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
Death note is not an evil anime. I had this very long discussion in the "who is the most evil character forum" (thread name might not be accurate) and it concluded that light was actually indeed a good person. Try hellsing, Alucard is evil as hell and Integra doesn't mind killing millions if it means getting what she wants. So yeah... try that.
2697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the computer
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
Light was...insane. Not that he wasn't brilliant, but insane. He killed good people just as he killed bad people. He did it with an evil motivation to be a god. When you look up how light acted, his pattern matches that of a serial killer.

Allucard is possibly the most evil character out there though. He's killed far more people than Light ever did.
13581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

clearwateralchemist wrote:


Lavender88 wrote:


clearwateralchemist wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

There is no "evil" anime. All anime is good. Even higurashi or death note


Interesting...how did you reach that conclusion?


I think I have to agree with clearwateralchemist...

Evil or good is different according to each person's view about what is evil and what is not...

And the characters in anime are not usually bad through and through..you might find that they have reasons behind their actions(like Lelouch from CodeGeass)




Well, I consider it evil when someone on the "good" side starts killing good people who are trying to do good things. They are also evil when doing "good" things for terribly bad reasons (like trying to be a god).


I agree,but sometimes,evil ppl do bad things because they think that the things that they do are actually 'good'.They think that ppl who think themselves as 'good' ppl are bad and that they are only helping the world..
2697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the computer
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

Lavender88 wrote:

I agree,but sometimes,evil ppl do bad things because they think that the things that they do are actually 'good'.They think that ppl who think themselves as 'good' ppl are bad and that they are only helping the world..


The trick is, he wasn't evil to begin with. He slowly deteriorated into an evil person as the show went on, as the manga went on. Light was the protagonist...He was the one the story followed. And what he wanted was to be a god. If a show centers around an ultimately evil person doing evil things for an evil reason, does that not make the show evil?

On a second point, what "good" can be found in that show? in other words, is there a good message, or good qualities to death note.
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
trinity blood.................promoting GOD
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
death note
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion
you got an evil manipulative eye! evil cape! evil-looking mask! evil-looking mecha! evil voice! evil plans of revenge! what can you say lelouch is evil, and i'm loving it!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.