First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST-Avatars]
Member
21958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / By Your Side -x-o...
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

AyumuLunaShimizu wrote:

1. mod:anyone
2. Words :Ayumu
3. cropped:Avii size
4. Effect: up to you
5. Have you paid? :yes
6. Pic:




sorry its late ^^" hope you like it:
Member
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/10
omg it's beauitful thank you so much
Member
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/29/10 , edited 8/30/10
Mod: Anyone
Words:Ayumu
Cropped:avii size
Effects(some mods are limited to effects):up to u
Payment?:yes
Pic:(Please put in spoiler)[ HIGH QUALITY please.]

Posted 8/30/10
Mod:Any
Words: Husband and Wife
Cropped: up to you
Effects(some mods are limited to effects):up to u
Payment?: yes
Pic:(Please put in spoiler)[ HIGH QUALITY please.]
Member
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Namimori Shrine
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

Sexii_Slave wrote:

Mod:Any
Words: Husband and Wife
Cropped: up to you
Effects(some mods are limited to effects):up to u
Payment?: yes
Pic:(Please put in spoiler)[ HIGH QUALITY please.]



here you go a little bit crappy though T^T


Member
21958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / By Your Side -x-o...
Offline
Posted 8/31/10

AyumuLunaShimizu wrote:

Mod: Anyone
Words:Ayumu
Cropped:avii size
Effects(some mods are limited to effects):up to u
Payment?:yes
Pic:(Please put in spoiler)[ HIGH QUALITY please.]



Hope its okay ^^" ::
Posted 8/31/10
Thanks you! Its so nice!
Member
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
Twin avii pleasee!!

Mod: Any
Words: Ayumu & Edward
Cropped: Up to you
Effects(some mods are limited to effects): up to you
Payment?: Yes,
Pics:
Member
21958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / By Your Side -x-o...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

AyumuLunaShimizu wrote:

Twin avii pleasee!!

Mod: Any
Words: Ayumu & Edward
Cropped: Up to you
Effects(some mods are limited to effects): up to you
Payment?: Yes,
Pics:


can you give me a dif pic please...this is hard to work with... ^^"
Member
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

Amutofanx100 wrote:


AyumuLunaShimizu wrote:

Twin avii pleasee!!

Mod: Any
Words: Ayumu & Edward
Cropped: Up to you
Effects(some mods are limited to effects): up to you
Payment?: Yes,
Pics:


can you give me a dif pic please...this is hard to work with... ^^"


HAIIIIII ^____^

Member
21958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / By Your Side -x-o...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10


hope its okay.. if you want any changes let meh know ^^" ::
Member
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/10
i love it thank u so muchhh
Member
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/10 , edited 9/11/10
1. mod:anyone
2. Words :Ayumu
3. cropped:Avii size
4. Effect: up to you
5. Have you paid? :yes
6. Pic:


Posted 9/9/10 , edited 9/9/10
Twin avii's please. ^^
1. mod:anyone
2. Words :Jojo and Chris
3. cropped: up to you
4. Effect: up to you
5. Have you paid? :yes
6. Pic:
Renegade Creator[:
5213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / South Blue.
Offline
Posted 9/11/10


Hope ya like it [:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.