First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What was the worst website you've ever went to???
652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
4Chan,so many trolls that are probably nerds in RL.
137660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
I feel sick to my stomach now
I should've never went to that Encyclopediadramatica page
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
meatspin and 4chan....the 2 greatest piles of shiz ever
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Closer Than You T...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
My friends told me too much gross websites, most consist of porn.

pornhub.com
metaspin.com
youjizz..com
niggaflip.com

My friends are horrible.
37482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

SurplusNeeds wrote:

My friends told me too much gross websites, most consist of porn.

pornhub.com
metaspin.com
youjizz..com
niggaflip.com

My friends are horrible.


lol yup should add lemonparty.org or 2girl1cup.com on there

i got some horrible friends too
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Closer Than You T...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

darkshadow1988 wrote:


SurplusNeeds wrote:

My friends told me too much gross websites, most consist of porn.

pornhub.com
metaspin.com
youjizz..com
niggaflip.com

My friends are horrible.


lol yup should add lemonparty.org or 2girl1cup.com on there

i got some horrible friends too


My head feels weird now. My friends even play porn games.
37482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

SurplusNeeds wrote:


darkshadow1988 wrote:


SurplusNeeds wrote:

My friends told me too much gross websites, most consist of porn.

pornhub.com
metaspin.com
youjizz..com
niggaflip.com

My friends are horrible.


lol yup should add lemonparty.org or 2girl1cup.com on there

i got some horrible friends too


My head feels weird now. My friends even play porn games.


dont let it get to you iv seen some really sick stuff on the net lmao
3138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Southern United S...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/18/10
gelbooru.com

stumbled upon it while looking for some anime pics...and found some that were COMPLETELY different! not only that, but there seem to be some pedophiliac members there.

if you happen to get redirected at any time, EXIT IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT, EXIT IMMEDIATELY!!!
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nuh uh..
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

Roranai wrote:

Encyclopediadramatica.com/offended... don't go there... I warned you... don't do it... you'll regret it >.>


this is undoubtedly the worse ANYTHING I've ever seen..........there is NO WAY i could've even scrolled half way down the page..
The Wise Wizard
73228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

girly_84 wrote:
stumbled upon it while looking for some anime pics...and found some that were COMPLETELY different! not only that, but there seem to be some pedophiliac members there.

if you happen to get redirected at any time, EXIT IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT, EXIT IMMEDIATELY!!!

Looks like a typical hentai pics site to me. Unless I missed something especially offensive in my quick perusal, this one is actually rather tame compared to some.

I was tempted to point out that while you intended this as a warning, it might have the opposite effect, I expect anyone actually looking for hentai has little problem finding it. Still, I think it best myself to not post names of hentai sites in a forum with a large population of underage persons.

40131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
I told you not to do it >.> I know someone who went all the way down the page... no joke... they broke mentally... like complete personality change
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 767 Taniman AVe....
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
wat do u mean by wat about me...
137660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

Roranai wrote:

I told you not to do it >.> I know someone who went all the way down the page... no joke... they broke mentally... like complete personality change


I made it to the bottom =_= i force myself to that the pictures aren't real. I thought the George Bush picture with the message below was funny though lol
7444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
All y'all saying 4chan, yeah it's fucked up but you gotta admit it is entertaining.

I'd say the worst site is gaia. It fails. Hard.
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
how about www.omgwow.com

prank website and I feel from it. Let's just say I couldn't listen to that song on there for a while...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.