First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Why is Megan Fox considered beautiful?
69336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
She has pretty eyes and a great body but she's a lot less attractive with all of those bizarre tattoos. I don't think shes super amazing like a lot of guys do though.
69336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

popcornpuffs
Darling, you seem to have a thing for me. Why would you look back on my reply? I didn't quote you did I? No, I don't think so. You just mad because the only woman you've been inside is the statue of liberty which is a dam shame. You just mad because I have it like that. You can't grasp this or touch this. So stop peeking through my window, txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, and putting sleeping pills in my drink. sheesh! i know i'm sexy but c'mon control urself.



I wish it was possible to convey to you how ridiculous you sound.

4983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place your n...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


death07 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


mrxchinkee wrote:

hmmm...i wouldnt be so arrogant to slander other people even if they may be over rated. it just shows that your opinion is as valid of those that write tabloid mags. except those writers only write stuff that sells. you speak out just to be a hater.
Megan Fox is
hot. eva mendez is hot.
angelina jolie is hot.

just think about it, Megan fox was the up new coming YOUNG star and didnt really get that big until transformers. eva had her time. angelina had her time.

just wait and see after Megan. theres gonna be a another younger girl to hit the spot light.

saying that. i would like to see how hot those people who use anime or pop stars as their profile pics actually be

haha haters...


I'm latina why would I want to show you a pic of myself, so that you can later jerk off to it?! no i don't think so. Ppl these days... try it on some1 else because apparently I'm not those young girls you've done it to in the internet who fall for these kinda trick. MY AVY is the look alike of me. Sheesh now STOP PEEKING THROUGH MY WINDOW AND TEXTING ME


you are so dam conceited who cares if you're latina, latinas are nothing special they are the same as any other race white, black, asian or indian, ya not all the races but i don't really care, you say your avi is ur look alike so you look like zina warrior princess sucks to be you i can only imagine how much you have been bullied because of that one, now you are trying to insult people to make ur self feel better i under stand though it's still kind of pathetic

Darling, you seem to have a thing for me. Why would you look back on my reply? I didn't quote you did I? No, I don't think so. You just mad because the only woman you've been inside is the statue of liberty which is a dam shame. You just mad because I have it like that. You can't grasp this or touch this. So stop peeking through my window, txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, and putting sleeping pills in my drink. sheesh! i know i'm sexy but c'mon control urself.



im only quoting you because of how stupid ur replies are and im not american i don't care about ur statue of liberty or anything else you have and your insults to my intelligence make me laugh at their childish nature if you haven't realized it yet im mocking you because you remind me of a small child with your logic
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

Man_Of_Leisure wrote:


popcornpuffs
Darling, you seem to have a thing for me. Why would you look back on my reply? I didn't quote you did I? No, I don't think so. You just mad because the only woman you've been inside is the statue of liberty which is a dam shame. You just mad because I have it like that. You can't grasp this or touch this. So stop peeking through my window, txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, and putting sleeping pills in my drink. sheesh! i know i'm sexy but c'mon control urself.



I wish it was possible to convey to you how ridiculous you sound.



You another one who can't touch this. Go watch you're Naruto!
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

death07 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


death07 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


mrxchinkee wrote:

hmmm...i wouldnt be so arrogant to slander other people even if they may be over rated. it just shows that your opinion is as valid of those that write tabloid mags. except those writers only write stuff that sells. you speak out just to be a hater.
Megan Fox is
hot. eva mendez is hot.
angelina jolie is hot.

just think about it, Megan fox was the up new coming YOUNG star and didnt really get that big until transformers. eva had her time. angelina had her time.

just wait and see after Megan. theres gonna be a another younger girl to hit the spot light.

saying that. i would like to see how hot those people who use anime or pop stars as their profile pics actually be

haha haters...


I'm latina why would I want to show you a pic of myself, so that you can later jerk off to it?! no i don't think so. Ppl these days... try it on some1 else because apparently I'm not those young girls you've done it to in the internet who fall for these kinda trick. MY AVY is the look alike of me. Sheesh now STOP PEEKING THROUGH MY WINDOW AND TEXTING ME


you are so dam conceited who cares if you're latina, latinas are nothing special they are the same as any other race white, black, asian or indian, ya not all the races but i don't really care, you say your avi is ur look alike so you look like zina warrior princess sucks to be you i can only imagine how much you have been bullied because of that one, now you are trying to insult people to make ur self feel better i under stand though it's still kind of pathetic

Darling, you seem to have a thing for me. Why would you look back on my reply? I didn't quote you did I? No, I don't think so. You just mad because the only woman you've been inside is the statue of liberty which is a dam shame. You just mad because I have it like that. You can't grasp this or touch this. So stop peeking through my window, txting me, calling me, knocking on my door, and putting sleeping pills in my drink. sheesh! i know i'm sexy but c'mon control urself.



im only quoting you because of how stupid ur replies are and im not american i don't care about ur statue of liberty or anything else you have and your insults to my intelligence make me laugh at their childish nature if you haven't realized it yet im mocking you because you remind me of a small child with your logic


Hunny, if you really wanted to end this you would stay with the last word, no? I'm just keeping it real

4983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place your n...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


death07 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


death07 wrote:

when i first saw megan fox i did think she was pretty hot but after a while i just became indifferent of opinion, though un like some people im not going to talk shit about some one who i don't even know, or couldn't be bothered about i mean she's pretty successful so good for her obviously people think she's good looking and guess what those people happen to hold power over a higher ranked opinion than the rest of you bashing her so suck it up and go hate on some one else that you can drag to the ground and make your selves feel better over, honestly thats just how hollywood is now days and she isn't doing anything to drag down the reputation of women any more than the next celebrity so why does every one care so much?


Look, you are also mad because the ugly feel the needs to defend the ugly! I understand darling~!


honestly im just me im fine with how i look and i wouldn't change shit about me for any one else all im saying is get a life and stop trying to make ur self feel all important by talking shit about people you have nothing to do with, im not standing up for any one either all im saying is your meager opinion isn't going to influence any one un like that of the mass media so stop trolling stating an opinion is fine but when you just start dropping slander on some one its sad and pathetic and makes me lose all faith in humanity...... not that i had much to begin with


I'm entitled to my own opinion. If you didn't like the post in the 1st place then simply don't reply! Learn to stop being stupid, and being ugly.


an opinion is different then self glorification through conceited rambling and i replied to the topic because i had a valid opinion not trash talk and mud slinging i leave that to the lesser minds like you
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
have you seen Megan Fox's thumb? if not, google it
4983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place your n...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10


lol you can't stop an argument with a child or an idiot with words because they can't comprehend it you have to stop talking to them
which i haven't done because your logic amuses me to no end about how shallow minded you can be
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

death07 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


death07 wrote:


popcornpuffs wrote:


death07 wrote:

when i first saw megan fox i did think she was pretty hot but after a while i just became indifferent of opinion, though un like some people im not going to talk shit about some one who i don't even know, or couldn't be bothered about i mean she's pretty successful so good for her obviously people think she's good looking and guess what those people happen to hold power over a higher ranked opinion than the rest of you bashing her so suck it up and go hate on some one else that you can drag to the ground and make your selves feel better over, honestly thats just how hollywood is now days and she isn't doing anything to drag down the reputation of women any more than the next celebrity so why does every one care so much?


Look, you are also mad because the ugly feel the needs to defend the ugly! I understand darling~!


honestly im just me im fine with how i look and i wouldn't change shit about me for any one else all im saying is get a life and stop trying to make ur self feel all important by talking shit about people you have nothing to do with, im not standing up for any one either all im saying is your meager opinion isn't going to influence any one un like that of the mass media so stop trolling stating an opinion is fine but when you just start dropping slander on some one its sad and pathetic and makes me lose all faith in humanity...... not that i had much to begin with


I'm entitled to my own opinion. If you didn't like the post in the 1st place then simply don't reply! Learn to stop being stupid, and being ugly.


an opinion is different then self glorification through conceited rambling and i replied to the topic because i had a valid opinion not trash talk and mud slinging i leave that to the lesser minds like you

Quit replying to me. You can't have this. YOU CAN"T HAVE THIS. What part of that can't you understand?

69336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/18/10

popcornpuffs

You another one who can't touch this. Go watch you're Naruto!


The dreaded MC Hammer defense!

Also what you said is " Go watch you are Naruto", and I can assure you that I am not Naruto. I'm done now, have a nice life.
4983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place your n...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/18/10


im replying because you can't seem to hold a valid on topic argument and it amuses me greatly, this thread was about megan fox being over glorified which i agreed with but i also stated that over glorification doesn't mean shit talk is necessary and idk which part of my argument made u think u interest me in any way shape of form i just enjoy mocking ur intelligence

4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

Man_Of_Leisure wrote:


popcornpuffs

You another one who can't touch this. Go watch you're Naruto!


The dreaded MC Hammer defense!

Also what you said is " Go watch you are Naruto", and I can assure you that I am not Naruto. I'm done now, have a nice life.

Oh I did a mistake, so what?! Maybe I confused you with Naruto because you both seem gay. Point blank

4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/18/10

death07 wrote:



im replying because you can't seem to hold a valid on topic argument and it amuses me greatly, this thread was about megan fox being over glorified which i agreed with but i also stated that over glorification doesn't mean shit talk is necessary and idk which part of my argument made u think u interest me in any way shape of form i just enjoy mocking ur intelligence



No, you enjoy talking to me because I'm pure sexiness, that's why you can't help to respond back. Also, hunny you should buy me a bigger mirror because apparently this pure sexiness isn't being deen as much in the smaller mirror u gave me.
4983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / some place your n...
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

popcornpuffs wrote:


death07 wrote:



im replying because you can't seem to hold a valid on topic argument and it amuses me greatly, this thread was about megan fox being over glorified which i agreed with but i also stated that over glorification doesn't mean shit talk is necessary and idk which part of my argument made u think u interest me in any way shape of form i just enjoy mocking ur intelligence



No, you enjoy talking to me because I'm pure sexiness, that's why you can't help to respond back. Also, hunny you should buy me a bigger mirror because apparently this pure smexiness isn't being deen as much in the smaller mirror u gave me.


when did i give u a mirror this is what i mean off topic rambling that makes no sense im responding to see if you'll ever realize how stupid you sound
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
did anybody go and google Megan Fox's thumb yet?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.