First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply GFX Requests
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the corner of...
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

suixingseki wrote:


x_smile_x wrote:

ICONS

Username: x_smile_x
Size: 200x200
Written text: Happiness
Others:
Picture:

Payment:




thank you!
it's very cute
Member
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/27/12 , edited 10/27/12
AVIIS

Username: Destiny_Dreams
Written text: Destiny_ Dreams
Decorations: cute & Girly
Others: nice looking
Picture: (spoiler)

Payment: screen shot in spoiler

Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 10/27/12

Destiny_Dreams wrote:

AVIIS

Username: Destiny_Dreams
Written text: Destiny_ Dreams
Decorations: cute & Girly
Others: nice looking
Picture: (spoiler)

Payment: screen shot in spoiler



I am sorry, but please give us a bigger image
it is really hard for us to work with such a small picture for aviis
Member
2621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

BANNERS

Username: Fine-samarein-sama
Size: Normal size for banner
Type: Rectangular
Written text: Last Kiss
Decorations: Up to you. Pretty/cute.
Others: Up to you
Picture: in spoiler please

Payment: screen shot in spoiler
Member
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
Sorry Here's a new picture

Posted 10/29/12
Username: BleachGirl678
Written text: Enchanted
Others: whitish bluish background with sparkles
Picture:


Payment:
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 10/29/12 , edited 10/29/12

TheTwinz wrote:

Username: TheTwinz
Written text: Living life to the fullest~! So don't waste it~!
Decorations: Anything is fine.
Others: Non
Picture:

Payment:


so sorry for the late reply!
tell me if you would like any changes

Member
2500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/1/12 , edited 11/1/12
Avii

Username:iArme
Written text: Squalo and Xanxus
Decorations: anything that fits the pic
Picture and payment: in spoiler please
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 11/6/12

Destiny_Dreams wrote:

AVIIS

Username: Destiny_Dreams
Written text: Destiny_ Dreams
Decorations: cute & Girly
Others: nice looking
Picture: (spoiler)

Payment: screen shot in spoiler



Sorry for the super late reply!

Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 11/6/12

BleachGirl678 wrote:

Username: BleachGirl678
Written text: Enchanted
Others: whitish bluish background with sparkles
Picture:


Payment:


Sorry for the super late reply!

Posted 11/7/12
That's fine I love it!
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 11/7/12

iArme wrote:

Avii

Username:iArme
Written text: Squalo and Xanxus
Decorations: anything that fits the pic
Picture and payment: in spoiler please


Member
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/12
BANNERS

Username: -shiroUsagi
Size: 400 x 200
Type: Rectangular | Round Edge
Written text: 微微一笑
Decorations: sakura
Others: make it super simple and clean
Picture:

Payment:
Posted 11/9/12 , edited 11/10/12
Username: BleachGirl678
Written text: Rainbow Ty-dye background (if possible)
Others: BleachGirl678 (basically my username)
Picture:


Payment:
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 11/9/12

-shiroUsagi wrote:

BANNERS

Username: -shiroUsagi
Size: 400 x 200
Type: Rectangular | Round Edge
Written text: 微微一笑
Decorations: sakura
Others: make it super simple and clean
Picture:

Payment:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.