First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
A shocking truth !
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
Hey guys ! I just found out that the really first kyubi host was kushina(naruto's mom) it really shocked me ! ...........I can't wait for the next chapter ! :w00t:

Member
3038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / QC, PH
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
Yeah, that was somewhat surprising. But MK will take a break next week so no new chapter anytime soon.
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
WTF ! I can't wait that long !
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/10
me ether its not fair!! but i guess i have to wait
Member
65393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Usually somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/19/10
Sometimes it is better to wait then to get a peek at something and find out it is not happening the way you expected. Then your just upset sooner. :-)
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
yeah,sure,whatever..........Man ! I'm such a big fan ! and maybe your right..... "it is better to wait then to get a peek at something and find out it is not happening the way you expected"........
Member
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bucharest
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
if kushina was the previous jinchuriki how did the fox came back? as i know, if the jinchuriki dies, the fox dies too
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
Maybe the fox got out of her somehow and then narutos dad sealed what was left of her and him inside.....
Posted 6/22/10

Archiver wrote:

Hey guys ! I just found out that the really first kyubi host was kushina(naruto's mom) it really shocked me ! ...........I can't wait for the next chapter ! :w00t:



WTF did you say first?

she is the previous host but she`s definitely not the first you stupid

you fail archiver
Member
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/23/10

Zzzz_xD wrote:


Archiver wrote:

Hey guys ! I just found out that the really first kyubi host was kushina(naruto's mom) it really shocked me ! ...........I can't wait for the next chapter ! :w00t:



WTF did you say first?

she is the previous host but she`s definitely not the first you stupid

you fail archiver


yeah...sure whatever...........inggit k lng....


Posted 6/23/10

Archiver wrote:


Zzzz_xD wrote:


Archiver wrote:

Hey guys ! I just found out that the really first kyubi host was kushina(naruto's mom) it really shocked me ! ...........I can't wait for the next chapter ! :w00t:



WTF did you say first?

she is the previous host but she`s definitely not the first you stupid

you fail archiver


yeah...sure whatever...........inggit k lng....




ahahaha
Member
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/10
Yea and Sasuke is the only one who can tame kyubi cause his powers are on the same level
or more.

I heard somewhere that naruto's 9 tails is not the last one!
There are 10, 11, 12 and 13 tailed demons out there too! this could be BS too.
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/25/10

VoiZod wrote:

Yea and Sasuke is the only one who can tame kyubi cause his powers are on the same level
or more.

I heard somewhere that naruto's 9 tails is not the last one!
There are 10, 11, 12 and 13 tailed demons out there too! this could be BS too.


Member
3038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / QC, PH
Offline
Posted 6/25/10

VoiZod wrote:

Yea and Sasuke is the only one who can tame kyubi cause his powers are on the same level
or more.

I heard somewhere that naruto's 9 tails is not the last one!
There are 10, 11, 12 and 13 tailed demons out there too! this could be BS too.


Sasuke can not, actually. Naruto and Bee was fighting only HALF of the Kyubi and Kushina helped too. Goes to show that Sasuke can not go head on against the Kyubi.

There are no 11, 12, 13 tailed beasts. Only the Jubi which has 10 tails, BUT it is the combination of ALL the 9 tailed beasts
Member
10713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Anime World(kissi...
Offline
Posted 6/26/10
Sakura killed saskue because she loved him that much and also to stop his madness
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.