First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[2010 K-Drama] Mischievous Kiss / Playful Kiss
7952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
Remakes
I hate 99% of remakes and It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again is my favorite Taiwanese drama. I atleast hoped the remake would've have my favorite actor/actress in it xD
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
kewl! a korean version of ISWAK
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

CandiiX wrote:

Remakes
I hate 99% of remakes and It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again is my favorite Taiwanese drama. I atleast hoped the remake would've have my favorite actor/actress in it xD


actually, the taiwanese version is a remake of the japanese drama itazura na kiss
and its much better than the japanese version so we should just wait and see... who knows, maybe it will be even better
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
I think they should've chosen someone with more experience to play this part. This is a really major role and I don't really see Hyun Joon playing the male lead. And I don't think he has the correct physical features :-/ The male lead, Naoki, is very masculine and Hyun Joon isn't...
21445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
Playful Kiss + Lee Tae-sung = confirmed



Lee Tae-sung, recently announced as frontrunner, is onboard with Playful Kiss.

He’ll be Kim Hyun-joong’s rival for the girl (played by Jung So-min), showing unfailing devotion whereas the hero, well, doesn’t. Lee’s character Jun-gu is based on the manga’s Kinnosuke, and hails from Gyeongsang-do in the south. (Historically, there has been prejudice against southerners by Seoulites, who consider themselves more urbane than the countrified masses. This Jun-gu character seems cast in that mold as “a character with the energy of a Gyeongsang youth and a tough appeal.”)

Playful Kiss is set for a September 1 premiere.
7952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/10 , edited 7/21/10

Gureisu1 wrote:


CandiiX wrote:

Remakes
I hate 99% of remakes and It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again is my favorite Taiwanese drama. I atleast hoped the remake would've have my favorite actor/actress in it xD


actually, the taiwanese version is a remake of the japanese drama itazura na kiss
and its much better than the japanese version so we should just wait and see... who knows, maybe it will be even better


True, but the original was quite old.
I'm not really interested because Boys Before Flowers didn't catch my attention (I know these are completely different dramas...) so I'm getting the feeling Playful Kiss would be a disappointment to me too.
1038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / oooh, its sooo ho...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 7/21/10
Is this a remake of IT STARTED WITH A KISS ans ITAZURA NA KISS ...???
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

CandiiX wrote:


Gureisu1 wrote:


CandiiX wrote:

Remakes
I hate 99% of remakes and It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again is my favorite Taiwanese drama. I atleast hoped the remake would've have my favorite actor/actress in it xD


actually, the taiwanese version is a remake of the japanese drama itazura na kiss
and its much better than the japanese version so we should just wait and see... who knows, maybe it will be even better


True, but the original was quite old.
I'm not really interested because Boys Before Flowers didn't catch my attention (I know these are completely different dramas...) so I'm getting the feeling Playful Kiss would be a disappointment to me too.


i actually liked BBF (almost as much as i like HYD)
but i know how that is... when there's already a version thats so good it's hard to compare
but to be honest, i was dissapointed with They Kiss Again... so im hoping that the korean version wont go into when they're married... but if they do that they'll keep some tention in it...
but thats just my opinion
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

jeeez wrote:

Is this a remake of IT STARTED WITH A KISS ans ITAZURA NA KISS ...???


i think so
Posted 7/21/10
2712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/10
Whattt?
This drama will be cool . Kim Joong? Yeah. Finaly drama with him. Can't wait.
1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/21/10
Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Hyung Jun are the only ones suited for the role of Irie Naoki(Japanese Version). As for the female lead, Han Seung Yeon is the ideal Kotoko but the one they casted has a potential too. the only problem will be is that the actress is pretty and as we all know Kotoko should look and act stupid. I'm not saying that Han Seung Yeon look stupid but she has the Kotoko look. =)

Let us wait for the drama and support for the outcome! aja! =)
Posted 7/22/10 , edited 7/22/10
why remake again? cant they choose a better male actor? KJH is a good singer but not a good actor.. acting skill still lack far behind from joe cheng...he should still stick with singing instead of acting
21445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/22/10
Mischievous Kiss to Start Filming on July 22



Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min will be beginning the shooting for MBC drama 'Playful Kiss' soon.

On the 21st with a phone interview with Newsen, a drama related personnel revealed that both of them will begin first day shooting on 22nd. They have been preparing alot for this.

'Playful Kiss' is adapted from the original same-name Japanese manga titled 'Itazura na kiss'. Kim Hyun Joong will be portraying the male protagonist Baek Seung Jo, whilst rookie actress Jung So Min will be portraying the female protagonist Oh Ha Ni.

Both Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min had held several meetings together inclusive of script reading before official shooting will start, that's done so as to further progress in chemistry since it will be their first time working alongside each other. Especially for Jung So Min's case, even before she could finish filming for 'Bad Guy', she's already decided for her next project, which just proved the potential in her in future days to come.
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Right here!!!
Offline
Posted 7/22/10
must be wonderful!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.