First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card
Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Puerto Rican
Offline
Posted 11/24/12





Username:CrazyRockXD
Nickname:Itzairy
Position:member
D.O.B: Oct/18
Quote:Music on World off
Icon/Image:

Color:Pink and black
Payment:

Group invitations sent to 14 users! 3 users are already members or invited to this group.
Posted 11/24/12 , edited 11/24/12
Username:-Onlyfriends
Nickname:I dont have any.
Position:member
D.O.B: Oct/14
Quote:Love i snot important to me
Icon/Image:



Color:Pink and black
Payment:

Group invitations sent to 6 users! 3 users are already members or invited to this group.
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

CrazyRockXD wrote:






Username:CrazyRockXD
Nickname:Itzairy
Position:member
D.O.B: Oct/18
Quote:Music on World off
Icon/Image:

Color:Pink and black
Payment:

Group invitations sent to 14 users! 3 users are already members or invited to this group.


Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 11/24/12

-Onlyfriends wrote:

Username:-Onlyfriends
Nickname:I dont have any.
Position:member
D.O.B: Oct/14
Quote:Love i snot important to me
Icon/Image:



Color:Pink and black
Payment:

Group invitations sent to 6 users! 3 users are already members or invited to this group.


Member
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Puerto Rican
Offline
Posted 11/24/12


Thank u :)

Member
2500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/26/12 , edited 11/26/12
Username:iArme
Nickname: Arme / Keira/ Amara (please choose from the 3)
Position: member
D.O.B: month & date: 2nd of March
Quote: "In my hands the means , In my heart the will"
Icon/Image:

Color: Purple
Payment:
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

iArme wrote:

Username:iArme
Nickname: Arme / Keira/ Amara (please choose from the 3)
Position: member
D.O.B: month & date: 2nd of March
Quote: "In my hands the means , In my heart the will"
Icon/Image:

Color: Purple
Payment:


Member
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/3/12 , edited 12/3/12
Username:-Sadness
Nickname: None
Position: member
D.O.B: month & date: 13\ oct.
Quote: The bond btw the father n the son r powerful, than u tought.
Icon/Image:


Color: Purple
Payment:
Posted 12/9/12 , edited 12/9/12
Username:-Love-Alayah-And-Yeriel
Nickname: Babe
Position: member
D.O.B: month & date: 14\ oct.
Quote: Never get back with ur ex-boyfriend
Icon/Image:


Color: Purple
Payment:
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

-Sadness wrote:

Username:-Sadness
Nickname: None
Position: member
D.O.B: month & date: 13\ oct.
Quote: The bond btw the father n the son r powerful, than u tought.
Icon/Image:


Color: Purple
Payment:


Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

-Love-Alayah-And-Yeriel wrote:

Username:-Love-Alayah-And-Yeriel
Nickname: Babe
Position: member
D.O.B: month & date: 14\ oct.
Quote: Never get back with ur ex-boyfriend
Icon/Image:


Color: Purple
Payment:


108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 12/11/12

Username:sm3xyang3l
Nickname:Daphne
Position:member
D.O.B: May 12
Quote:"Love means never having to say you're sorry"
Icon/Image

Color:pink
Payment:

Member
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 12/11/12
Username: brass123

Nickname: Ventus

Position: Member

D.O.B: June 21

Quote: " Blackwings Rule"

Icon/Image:


Color: Uh... Red?

Payment: Group invitations sent to 72 users! 10 users are already members or invited to this group.
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

sm3xyang3l wrote:


Username:sm3xyang3l
Nickname:Daphne
Position:member
D.O.B: May 12
Quote:"Love means never having to say you're sorry"
Icon/Image

Color:pink
Payment:



Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

brass123 wrote:

Username: brass123

Nickname: Ventus

Position: Member

D.O.B: June 21

Quote: " Blackwings Rule"

Icon/Image:


Color: Uh... Red?

Payment: Group invitations sent to 72 users! 10 users are already members or invited to this group.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.