First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Ebonics and Slang
Superstar Artist
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I expect this new word to be entered into the Ebonics vocabulary soon..and pretty soon, this word will piss us all off throughout the internets, especially here


bitchassness

Term coined by Diddy on Making the Band. Overall stank actions towards others through words, facial expressions, and/or song. Symptoms include: thinking your better than those around you, not speaking your true feelings, throwing large amounts of shade.

Tony: "Dont fuck up in our friendship Kile ... cause i will call u out on ur BitchAssNESS!!!"

Kile: "Doctor, is there something we can do??? is there something that i can take to cure this bitchassness???"


CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
How can a bitch ass nigga be talkin about NO bitchassness.....

SHUT UP DIDDY
Superstar Artist
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Here's another definition for the term, "Bitchassness"


Bitchassness

newly discovered disease running rampant, especially in the black community.
symptoms include:
1.punkish tendencies
(see pussy or pussy nigga)
2. cattiness, such as talking behind someone's back
3. thinking highly of yourself, but only expressing it under your breath
4.claiming "hurt feelings" when you are called out on your bullshit


Yep jak, that also kind of exposes Diddy as a hypocrite for using this term as well. But what can you expect from Puff Daddy?
Superstar Artist
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

big_j_gangsta wrote:

Here's another definition for the term, "Bitchassness"


Bitchassness

newly discovered disease running rampant, especially in the black community.
symptoms include:
1.punkish tendencies
(see pussy or pussy nigga)
2. cattiness, such as talking behind someone's back
3. thinking highly of yourself, but only expressing it under your breath
4.claiming "hurt feelings" when you are called out on your bullshit


Yep jak, that also kind of exposes Diddy as a hypocrite for using this term as well. But what can you expect from Puff Daddy?


Bitchassness about bitchassness?
Fan
2446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
J, that word itself has a high level of bitchassness.
Fan
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
I'm in southern Ohio... here's a few words that get used a lot that haven't gotten mentioned yet in here.

Jank: Messed up, cheap, broken/about to break, run down.
Alt - janky, jank-ass
EX - "Girl, that is one jank-ass car you got."

Ghetto: same meaning as jank
EX - "This shit is ghetto, I just bought it and it already broke!"

Whack: Messed up, crazy
EX - "President Bush is WHACK."

Off the hook: Crazy, wild, amazing, great
EX - "This new track is off the hook! I love it!"

My bad: My fault, my mistake.
EX - *bumps into someone* "My bad!"

Skank: Slut, ho
EX - "Damn, Teresa, your dress makes you look like a straight up skank."
Superstar Artist
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
^Jank? That's the only word I haven't heard b4 other than that..........the rest of that shit is simple ebonics to me hehe
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
i heard janky before... not often tho
Fan
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

big_j_gangsta wrote:

^Jank? That's the only word I haven't heard b4 other than that..........the rest of that shit is simple ebonics to me hehe


There's been some other pretty common ones posted in the thread (hella, raw, stuff like that) so I just thought I would toss in a few more. But at least there's one up there that seems to be more specific to the midwest/Ohio.
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Bitchassness I didn't know P.Diddy Coined that word.............and he made a shirt for ignorant n****** to go buy........well once again go add to his bank account made off of BITCHASSNESS!!! And the fact that he says its a sickness in the community.......HAHA.....when is the last time P.Diddy went into the community..... this n***** throws bitch ass parties......and on top of that this n****** made 3 fucking songs crying over Jennifer Lopez........He should remake the shirt and put his face on it saying full of BITCH!!!!!!!! LMAO
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
big_j_gangsta wrote:


For a further review of this new word craze started by Sean "Puffy/Diddy" Combs, lets review what exactly what this word means (according to Urbandictionary.com)


Bitchassness

1. Term coined by Diddy on Making the Band. Overall stank actions towards others through words, facial expressions, and/or song. Symptoms include: thinking your better than those around you, not speaking your true feelings, throwing large amounts of shade.

2. A sickness one suffers from; sudden or unexpected act of bitchin about the smallest things and for no apparent reason

symptoms include:
1.punkish tendencies (example a pussy or a pussy nigga)
2. cattiness, such as talking behind someone's back
3. thinking highly of yourself, but only expressing it under your breath
4.claiming "hurt feelings" when you are called out on your bullshit


With this thread, I lay out 2 questions........and you can answer either one in this thread.
Is There Any Outbreak Of Bitchassness In Your Community?
or


CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Sulla wrote:


Imagine how many dead Negras would there be if people did things face to face,
Superstar Artist
21295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
ok, my thought on bitchassness

first off its not a slag...its a condition, its a form of weakness ppl go through

bitchassnes is every where....its in every one...jak said it come out of some more than others and i can agree on this, but its present in every one

me personal, my bitchassness is asleep, it wakes up when i feel like i been played and cant do shit about it, and it shows up as a default...

yea ima be realistic about it...alot of ppl show this so it cant be helped at times....Its somthin ppl should have a handle on...but most ppl do it out of fear Example: snitches , fear pain (or w.e).

closing, yea we did kinda take this too far...and what not, but its in our lives and in the hip hop games so it relivent
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

big_j_gangsta wrote:

For a further review of this new word craze started by Sean "Puffy/Diddy" Combs, lets review what exactly what this word means (according to Urbandictionary.com)


Bitchassness

1. Term coined by Diddy on Making the Band. Overall stank actions towards others through words, facial expressions, and/or song. Symptoms include: thinking your better than those around you, not speaking your true feelings, throwing large amounts of shade.

2. A sickness one suffers from; sudden or unexpected act of bitchin about the smallest things and for no apparent reason

symptoms include:
1.punkish tendencies (example a pussy or a pussy nigga)
2. cattiness, such as talking behind someone's back
3. thinking highly of yourself, but only expressing it under your breath
4.claiming "hurt feelings" when you are called out on your bullshit


With this thread, I lay out 2 questions........and you can answer either one in this thread.
Is There Any Outbreak Of Bitchassness In Your Community?
or


first of all... this should go under slang & ebonics..... its a no brainer that Bitchassness exists everywhere... as long as there's a "Group A" that doesnt like "Group B" bitchassness will always exist

2... you are taking this Bitchassness stuff WAY too serious...

3. Friends DONT let Friends DICKRIDE.... & you sir are dickridin Diddy, or Diddy's lil POP phase.... yes I SAID IT... you are jocking a POP artist... that what u dislike... Just cuz Diddy is a New Yorker thats no excuse....



fact of the mater is... everybody act like a bitchassnigga sometime in life... just some more than others
its utterly retarded.... bitchassness is a sickness cuz niggas are developing bitchassnessaphobia....
Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
I completely agree with Jak.............

Everybody has their days when we want to bitch and complain.........and clearly when we do we could care less who want to hear it or not.................so this word and what it stands for is Bullshit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.