First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Home room!
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
well she doesnt know a fair amount of jutsus, but she has alot of chakra soo tireing her out wont work.....ugghh c,mon sasuke just do somthing....SHARINGAN!! sasuke runs at Kuro full speed holding a kunai.
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

shiciro22 wrote:

well she doesnt know a fair amount of jutsus, but she has alot of chakra soo tireing her out wont work.....ugghh c,mon sasuke just do somthing....SHARINGAN!! sasuke runs at Kuro full speed holding a kunai.


Kuro dodged and jumped up activating ehr sharingan. "That wont work I can match you skill for skill there." SHe said nearly slipping. Ugh this wont be easy. He knows me to well but his chalkras level low so maybe I can wear him otu soon? But by then I'll have used up almost all of my chalkra on jitsus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just great. Sh ethought and jumped away pulling out a shrunkin.

(I forgot Sasukes weaknes???)
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
(its genjutsu or whatever its called because the sharingan cant track its movement.)

Well i cant get too close to naruto because then he will feel my chakra from me.....dang im going to have to stick to long range attacks. Shiciro throws two kunie knifes (she is gunna miss on purpose because there is thread attached to them that is gunna tie naruto.)
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

shiciro22 wrote:

(its genjutsu or whatever its called because the sharingan cant track its movement.)

Well i cant get too close to naruto because then he will feel my chakra from me.....dang im going to have to stick to long range attacks. Shiciro throws two kunie knifes (she is gunna miss on purpose because there is thread attached to them that is gunna tie naruto.)


Naruto dodged. "Your not gonna do it that way!" he siad and laughed. Kuro sighed and pulle dout her flute to use musical genjutsu.She threw 2 kunia and a shrunkin at hi,m abd then she sighed and started playing not sure it work.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
HAHa Dunce shiciro thinks....Naruto then notices two kunai coming from behind him. Great he didnt notice my shodow placement jutsu until it was too late ....thanks shikamaru!


(is this shippuden or the regular naruto?)
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

shiciro22 wrote:

HAHa Dunce shiciro thinks....Naruto then notices two kunai coming from behind him. Great he didnt notice my shodow placement jutsu until it was too late ....thanks shikamaru!


(is this shippuden or the regular naruto?)


(regular!!)

He sighed and froze. "Uh oh." He siad quietly not moving. He couldn't move. She sighed and started playing wonder when and if Sasuke was going to attack.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
Sasuke thinks of what to do....this would be a good time to test out thet new jutsu. Sasuke starts to do frantic signs with his hands.

(wait is naruto or sasuke frozen i cant follow what your sayting? oh and sasuke is about to attempt chidori.)
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

shiciro22 wrote:

Sasuke thinks of what to do....this would be a good time to test out thet new jutsu. Sasuke starts to do frantic signs with his hands.

(wait is naruto or sasuke frozen i cant follow what your sayting? oh and sasuke is about to attempt chidori.)


(NAruto froze Sasuke is about to be with her Genjutsu)

Kuro sigehd and closed her eyes and begin play the genjutsu by the end of the hand sings he should be frozen.

Naruto sighed and cringed. "Hey HEy!! What did you do?!?!?" He demanded.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
How clueless "Talk to shikamaru somtimes and you will find out" Shiciro mocks naruto. "Now that you still......REVEAL! shiciro touches narutos forehead using a jutsu that allows you to see inside the body and mind of the enemy...

NOW CHIDORI!! sasuke finishes the sighns and is about to attack until he realizes he is frozen. DARNENT!!! ugghhh what was that jutsu that allowed you to realese yourselve from genjutsu again? sasuke frantically searches his mind for it.
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

shiciro22 wrote:

How clueless "Talk to shikamaru somtimes and you will find out" Shiciro mocks naruto. "Now that you still......REVEAL! shiciro touches narutos forehead using a jutsu that allows you to see inside the body and mind of the enemy...

NOW CHIDORI!! sasuke finishes the sighns and is about to attack until he realizes he is frozen. DARNENT!!! ugghhh what was that jutsu that allowed you to realese yourselve from genjutsu again? sasuke frantically searches his mind for it.


Naruto froze. Trying to break free of this stupid jutsu. He'd definatly have to ask Shikamura. He started to feel stronger. "let me go!!" Naruto demanded.




"I win." She said quietly and stopped playing. "NExt time Sasuke-kun attack with kunia and set me off balance please." SHe said quietly and not relaeasing him.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
DANGET NOT SOO FAST sasuke realeses his mind for a second which is how to make it wear off. Gotta hurry up and uses chidori sasuke though

MMMM interesting mind naruto......i better get further away, i can tell he is feeling my chakra Shiciro walks away. "Unless you get out of my trap in 30 seconds...i win"
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

shiciro22 wrote:

DANGET NOT SOO FAST sasuke realeses his mind for a second which is how to make it wear off. Gotta hurry up and uses chidori sasuke though

MMMM interesting mind naruto......i better get further away, i can tell he is feeling my chakra Shiciro walks away. "Unless you get out of my trap in 30 seconds...i win"


Naruto started to panick. "NO NO NO!!!" He siad and tried hard.


"Hm" SHe siad quietly and activated mangekyou sharingan. "Its alittle trcik I learned from Kakashi sensie and Itachi-kun." The girl said opening her eye.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
sasuke knows what kuro is doing and looks at the ground. ALl i have to do is avoid eye contact and im safe.....CHIDORI 1000 BIRDS!!!!
sasuke comes running full speed at kuro.

Shiciro sits and stares at naruto, actually feeling sorry for him... HMM If he loses i may treat him to some ramen later....Lets see 15,14,13,12...
Moderator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

shiciro22 wrote:

sasuke knows what kuro is doing and looks at the ground. ALl i have to do is avoid eye contact and im safe.....CHIDORI 1000 BIRDS!!!!
sasuke comes running full speed at kuro.

Shiciro sits and stares at naruto, actually feeling sorry for him... HMM If he loses i may treat him to some ramen later....Lets see 15,14,13,12...


Kruo sgihed. She dodged. "You didnt notic the kunia did you or the chalkra strings." SHe siad quietly making him fall. "You should know Id be prepared." SHe siad said and stood infron oof him knowing he had to open his eyes.


Naruto sighed and started trying harder and harder to get loose.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
ugggh kuro seems different today...more angry sasuke thinks...."Kuro....wahts wrong?" sasuke opens his eyes.

3,2,1...im soo sorry naruto "You lose naruto......hey wanna go get some ramen .....my treat?"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.