Post Reply Membership Cards Request
Posted 6/20/10 , edited 7/3/10

The From
Username:
Name:
DOB:
Status:
Which:


Mods Samples Coming Soon

rin_ayako

Neko-chan316

otaku-chii


To Mods Only


Do not Quote
Member
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Username: syusuketaiga
Name:Syuu
DOB: Jan.21
Status: member
Which: Neko-chan316's first sample...
Posted 7/7/10 , edited 7/11/10
Username:Samoua
Name:Nanami
DOB:Sept. 13,1999
Status:Creator
Which:#7
18889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 7/15/10

syusuketaiga wrote:

Username: syusuketaiga
Name:Syuu
DOB: Jan.21
Status: member
Which: Neko-chan316's first sample...


I'm so sorry for the late answer. Thanks for the wait. ><
Member
42278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/10


tnx~

Moderator
22430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On your mind
Offline
Posted 7/19/10 , edited 7/19/10

samoua wrote:

Username:Samoua
Name:Nanami
DOB:Sept. 13,1999
Status:Creator
Which:#7


Sorry this yook me so long to reply D: anyway... here it is :D

Posted 7/19/10

otaku-chii wrote:


samoua wrote:

Username:Samoua
Name:Nanami
DOB:Sept. 13,1999
Status:Creator
Which:#7


Sorry this yook me so long to reply D: anyway... here it is :D




airgatou,kawaiiiiiii
Posted 7/25/10
Username:Sexy_Ninja
Name: Mika Suzuki
DOB: March 15, 1994
Status: Member
Which: #7
Member
28448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my Own World
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

The From
Username: MimiMei
Name: Mei
DOB: April5
Status: Member
Which: #7 Please :))
Member
22336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ in a N I G H T...
Offline
Posted 12/24/10
Username: greenstrawberry13
Name: Hitoko
DOB: January 5th
Status: Member
Which: #5
You must be logged in to post.