First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Your life must be miserable, huh? That's why you hate mine?
7728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my La La Land~
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
Hey!
Have you ever know someone (not close but you see them quite often in school, work place and etc.) who seems to hate you for no reason??? You thought, "Hmm... Have I ever offend him/her? Why do that person seem to hate me so much?" Well... here's a good news... They don't hate you... They're just JEALOUS of you!!!

My story:

I know this girl in elementary school, she was hmm... how can I describe it... she was a push over. Now, we're attending the same high school and she TOTALLY changed! Let just say she became a B*TCH. She would take every chance she have to harass and embarrass me and here the good part... I've NEVER done anything wrong to her. Matter of fact, I'm being nice and polite. WTF is her problem??? I bet her life must be very miserable... that's why she hates me.

What's your story? Have you ever experience the similar situation?
Posted 6/20/10
They likely don't hate you. It might be a secret crush.
Posted 6/20/10
I have many to list. Many reasons I've heard why they bothered me were because of popularity, jealousy or they thought I wouldn't fight back. I don't care if they "hate" me because it doesn't bother me like it use to. Wish I did something though when I had the opportunity.
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
Yeah. This one girl hates me for no reason. But to be honest, I don't really care. I mean, not everyone can like you.
1024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/10
I have a friend who actually likes being called a bitch, Though I guess she's just an M.
Posted 6/20/10 , edited 6/20/10

carmella102 wrote:

Hey!
Have you ever know someone (not close but you see them quite often in school, work place and etc.) who seems to hate you for no reason??? You thought, "Hmm... Have I ever offend him/her? Why do that person seem to hate me so much?" Well... here's a good news... They don't hate you... They're just JEALOUS of you!!!

My story:

I know this girl in elementary school, she was hmm... how can I describe it... she was a push over. Now, we're attending the same high school and she TOTALLY changed! Let just say she became a B*TCH. She would take every chance she have to harass and embarrass me and here the good part... I've NEVER done anything wrong to her. Matter of fact, I'm being nice and polite. WTF is her problem??? I bet her life must be very miserable... that's why she hates me.

What's your story? Have you ever experience the similar situation?


They say "hurt people hurt people." In fact, I can easily relate to the girl you are describing and the emotional turmoil she must be going through. Being constantly abused by everyone (you say she was a push over) probably toughend up her personality, so unfortunatly she's unleashing her anger on innocent people who have nothing to do with it .

102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 6/20/10

carmella102 wrote:

Hey!
Have you ever know someone (not close but you see them quite often in school, work place and etc.) who seems to hate you for no reason??? You thought, "Hmm... Have I ever offend him/her? Why do that person seem to hate me so much?" Well... here's a good news... They don't hate you... They're just JEALOUS of you!!!

My story:

I know this girl in elementary school, she was hmm... how can I describe it... she was a push over. Now, we're attending the same high school and she TOTALLY changed! Let just say she became a B*TCH. She would take every chance she have to harass and embarrass me and here the good part... I've NEVER done anything wrong to her. Matter of fact, I'm being nice and polite. WTF is her problem??? I bet her life must be very miserable... that's why she hates me.

What's your story? Have you ever experience the similar situation?


She may also be using you as a tool to make herself look like she's not a push over anymore. It gets the attention off of her and placed on you because she's embarrassing you.
Posted 6/25/10

carmella102 wrote:

Hey!
Have you ever know someone (not close but you see them quite often in school, work place and etc.) who seems to hate you for no reason??? You thought, "Hmm... Have I ever offend him/her? Why do that person seem to hate me so much?" Well... here's a good news... They don't hate you... They're just JEALOUS of you!!!

My story:

I know this girl in elementary school, she was hmm... how can I describe it... she was a push over. Now, we're attending the same high school and she TOTALLY changed! Let just say she became a B*TCH. She would take every chance she have to harass and embarrass me and here the good part... I've NEVER done anything wrong to her. Matter of fact, I'm being nice and polite. WTF is her problem??? I bet her life must be very miserable... that's why she hates me.

What's your story? Have you ever experience the similar situation?


if shes fat shes probably just hating on you because you're skinny. . . or if you're hot (which i doubt. i know im an asshole) she probably hates you cause shes ugly. maybe you fucked his boyfriend? maybe shes a lesbian and has the hots for you
7728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my La La Land~
Offline
Posted 6/25/10

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


carmella102 wrote:

Hey!
Have you ever know someone (not close but you see them quite often in school, work place and etc.) who seems to hate you for no reason??? You thought, "Hmm... Have I ever offend him/her? Why do that person seem to hate me so much?" Well... here's a good news... They don't hate you... They're just JEALOUS of you!!!

My story:

I know this girl in elementary school, she was hmm... how can I describe it... she was a push over. Now, we're attending the same high school and she TOTALLY changed! Let just say she became a B*TCH. She would take every chance she have to harass and embarrass me and here the good part... I've NEVER done anything wrong to her. Matter of fact, I'm being nice and polite. WTF is her problem??? I bet her life must be very miserable... that's why she hates me.

What's your story? Have you ever experience the similar situation?


She may also be using you as a tool to make herself look like she's not a push over anymore. It gets the attention off of her and placed on you because she's embarrassing you.


I think so... Hmm... who know...
7728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my La La Land~
Offline
Posted 6/25/10

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


carmella102 wrote:

Hey!
Have you ever know someone (not close but you see them quite often in school, work place and etc.) who seems to hate you for no reason??? You thought, "Hmm... Have I ever offend him/her? Why do that person seem to hate me so much?" Well... here's a good news... They don't hate you... They're just JEALOUS of you!!!

My story:

I know this girl in elementary school, she was hmm... how can I describe it... she was a push over. Now, we're attending the same high school and she TOTALLY changed! Let just say she became a B*TCH. She would take every chance she have to harass and embarrass me and here the good part... I've NEVER done anything wrong to her. Matter of fact, I'm being nice and polite. WTF is her problem??? I bet her life must be very miserable... that's why she hates me.

What's your story? Have you ever experience the similar situation?


if shes fat shes probably just hating on you because you're skinny. . . or if you're hot (which i doubt. i know im an asshole) she probably hates you cause shes ugly. maybe you fucked his boyfriend? maybe shes a lesbian and has the hots for you


OK? WTF!!! dude, I'm not like that. And she's not a lesbian! And yes, you are an asshole. If you gonna leave such a rude comment them here's an advice.... DON'T!!!! I never asked for your stupid advice.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 6/25/10
I had a friend who was like that with me few years ago and made my life impossible. She was jealous of me cause I was prettier than her. And no I'm not being conceited or giving myself the benefit of the doubt, she wrote it in an email and sent it to me T_T
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/10 , edited 6/25/10
YAAAAAAAAA!!
i was bout to get down with her but meh shes a b!tch Lol.

like one day she started talkin sh!t bout me for no reason and i dont even kno bout her and her freken name! Lol




WELL i jst heard dat shes jealous bout me coz her "crush" likes me and tellin me i stealing friends (WTF MANG SRSLY!!)
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In RawrzorzLand
Offline
Posted 6/25/10 , edited 6/25/10
I have a ...dunno, not friend, but not enemy that is jealous because my best friend is the most popular and prettiest girl in school, but I'm phat and uglay. :< She wants to be BFFs with her, so she always barges into conversations and flames on me when she can!
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 6/25/10
Well, it could always be a looks thing, because you're really pretty. Just sayin', man!

Aha, but yeah, all in all, I have to agree with LosingOrbit - hurt people hurt people. I know it's shitty when someone is acting like that, especially girls because they're so catty, but you have to keep in mind that people don't start acting up like that for the fun of it. She might just be acting tough because she doesn't feel tough because of how she acted before and how she was treated for it, and for some reason or another, you're her target. Maybe because you are nice to her, she feels like she can push you around a bit.

The best thing you can do is to ignore it if you can, because although it might not seem like it, she'll grow up sooner than you think. But if it's really bad, then you should really consider calling her out on it. But don't be like her, handle it calmly and collectively and stand your ground. And if you feel like you can't handle it, see a teacher or something. :I I know, it's so ~lame~ to ask for help at your age, but still, it really helps.
Posted 6/25/10
Uhmm yeah .. She's not a friend though, just a classmate.
She always try to embarass me... pulling my hair and such.. Talking
sh*t behind my back... I don't know what's her problem.. One time she pulled my hair,
I slapped her face and then I got scolded by the teacher .. wtf.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.