First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply General Discussions
Posted 7/14/10
Ooooh i never heard of this writer TT_TT
I'm familiar with James Patterson he wrote the Womens Murder Club.... or Stephen King... no Lawrence Sanders
SANDMAN by NEIL GAIMAN
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
u should read the book , its very good
Posted 7/17/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

u should read the book , its very good


Wait can you tell me then ending... then i will decide whether to read it or not....
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

DippingS wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

u should read the book , its very good


Wait can you tell me then ending... then i will decide whether to read it or not....


no , read it
Posted 7/18/10
why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.
Posted 7/18/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

u should read the book , its very good


Wait can you tell me then ending... then i will decide whether to read it or not....


no , read it :P


ohhh commm'oooon' least you could do is spare a sister some spoilers. hehehehe
Posted 7/18/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:

why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.


Memories I'm way ahead of you... read those books already... thanks for the memo...
Posted 7/18/10

DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:

why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.


Memories I'm way ahead of you... read those books already... thanks for the memo...


Isn't she the one who wrote the twilight series?
Posted 7/19/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:

why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.


Memories I'm way ahead of you... read those books already... thanks for the memo...


Isn't she the one who wrote the twilight series?


yeah, and since it is one of the best sellers in the world, and the best books of all times.
Posted 7/19/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:

why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.


Memories I'm way ahead of you... read those books already... thanks for the memo...


Isn't she the one who wrote the twilight series?


yeah, and now it is one of the best sellers in the world, and the best books of all times.
Posted 7/19/10

Memories_in_heart wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:

why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.


Memories I'm way ahead of you... read those books already... thanks for the memo...


Isn't she the one who wrote the twilight series?


yeah, and now it is one of the best sellers in the world, and the best books of all times.


Nice sarcasm.
Posted 7/19/10

DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:

why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.


Memories I'm way ahead of you... read those books already... thanks for the memo...


Isn't she the one who wrote the twilight series?


yeah, and now it is one of the best sellers in the world, and the best books of all times.


Nice sarcasm.


LOL That was sarcasm?
Posted 7/20/10

DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:


DawnAndAshForever wrote:


DippingS wrote:


Memories_in_heart wrote:

why don't you read Stephenie myers latest book, i here its your type.


Memories I'm way ahead of you... read those books already... thanks for the memo...


Isn't she the one who wrote the twilight series?


yeah, and now it is one of the best sellers in the world, and the best books of all times.


Nice sarcasm.


LOL That was sarcasm?


i didn't mean, so what ever you like
Posted 7/20/10


Twilight is not the BEST books of all time! Once you read tons and tons of books you will realize that this novel is a cliche.


Posted 7/21/10

DippingS wrote:



Twilight is not the BEST books of all time! Once you read tons and tons of books you will realize that this novel is a cliche.




i know
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.