First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If you had King Midas's power of Gold Touch.....?
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
If you were to have King Midas's power to turn anything you touch into gold, would you be happy? The SHOULD be ways to get around it so that there aren't disastrous results though....

I would wear a gloves, and when it's gold I should be able to somewhat grab some things, right?
^Supposing the power doesn't go through the gloves as well -.-
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
No, I would not be happy because gold's not pretty.
Posted 1/5/08
I'll cut off that hand that has the power and store it somewhere safe. When I need it, I'll take it out and use it lol.
Posted 1/5/08
no i wouldnt be happy....
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your dream
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
of course ill
ill be rich in a sec
2210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

vajmichael wrote:

I'll cut off that hand that has the power and store it somewhere safe. When I need it, I'll take it out and use it lol.


Lmao! I was thinking about that as well... maybe cut it off and attach a mechanical with money you can get off other gold things you can sell and then you're set.. somewhat.... Wouldn't it be good that way? >.>
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

P0Prox wrote:


vajmichael wrote:

I'll cut off that hand that has the power and store it somewhere safe. When I need it, I'll take it out and use it lol.


Lmao! I was thinking about that as well... maybe cut it off and attach a mechanical with money you can get off other gold things you can sell and then you're set.. somewhat.... Wouldn't it be good that way? >.>


thats what i would do to
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in my mystery world
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
not really since i have lots of money theres no need 4 more if i do need then i'll ask my parents to give me more
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
How are you gonna have sex ?
Well I guess you could with protection.... all around your body

[edit] Actually the rubber would turn into gold, I'm an idiot for not thinking about that -.-
I'll pass on this power.
=/
29965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

KuRRopT wrote:

How are you gonna have sex ?
Well I guess you could with protection.... all around your body

Now that you say that I kind of wonder to how are they going to have sex?

If I had that power I would touch fat people and sell them. They're pretty big so they worth a lot.
Posted 1/5/08
Why would anyone want that?
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

How are you gonna have sex ?
Well I guess you could with protection.... all around your body

Now that you say that I kind of wonder to how are they going to have sex?

If I had that power I would touch fat people and sell them. They're pretty big so they worth a lot.


That'd be a great idea to mass produce those fat statues you always see at Chinatowns.

In any case, you wouldn't be able to take a shower >.> Gold soap, then gold shampoo and then finally you're gold. I think the fictional character Goldmember wouldn't have a problem, but I sure as hell would.
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
No because then I could never touch anyone again. I'm an incurable hugger and that would just not be okay with me. I also want children someday, and w/ his power I wouldn't be able to hold them. If I could turn the power on and off then I would take it, but if it was something that I couldn't control it there's no way.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CR World
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
supposing that the gloves worked then yes I would be happy but if it didn't I would be pisssed because then i wouldn't be able to eat or drink anything and then i would die...yea that would suck
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

n_n303 wrote:

i would hate it. Id be stinkin rich but i'd be pissed that i wont be able to touch anyone. I would also wear gloves as well...



EDIT
hold it!!! i could become a serial killer! @__@ I would be able to kill people without ever getting found out.


Or have sex. Because even if he wore a condom you and have to be very careful for him or you not the thrust or bob enough to touch skin.

I would die of hunger but if I could eat I would just hide from the world because America would make me its bitch.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.