First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
the first thing you do....
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
eat breakfast in 10 mins, watch one last anime ep, shoer, get dressed, peace
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
From now on the first thing i'ma say in the morning is: USETO!!!

~USETO
10834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
Wake up.
Eat.
My Morning exercises.
Shower.
Brush teeth + hair.
Pull out my skates.
Put skates in backpack.
Make sure I got all my books and stuffs of that sort.
Leave for school.



Exciting I know.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/8/06

Ktito wrote:

From now on the first thing i'ma say in the morning is: USETO!!!

~USETO



and sure gets the whole day fucked up!
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06

Azezeil wrote:

Wake up.
Eat.
My Morning exercises.
Shower.
Brush teeth + hair.
Pull out my skates.
Put skates in backpack.
Leave for school.



Exciting I know.


You forgot the USETO

~USETO

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
hehehe
10834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06

Ktito wrote:


Azezeil wrote:

Wake up.
Eat.
My Morning exercises.
Shower.
Brush teeth + hair.
Pull out my skates.
Put skates in backpack.
Leave for school.



Exciting I know.


You forgot the USETO

~USETO





*says USETO outload*


There's no way I'd say that in the morning.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
Ktito and punk have to say that..
because they knew, they're FUCKED!
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
i wish i was fucked every morning, that would make life a whole lot more enjoyable
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
I am sorry I started this "fuck" trend.
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
It's not your fault

~USETO
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
yes it is
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
I get up, shower, hop in the car and go to the park. Then I run till I get tired (about 4 miles)
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/8/06
whoever starts that 'FUCK' thing,
useto!
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/06

killar wrote:

I get up, shower, hop in the car and go to the park. Then I run till I get tired (about 4 miles)


every time i see your avatar i think youre a chick...it really confuses me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.