First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Main Roleplay (schoolgrounds)
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 6/29/10 , edited 6/29/10
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/29/10
*Kiwi just stands there then disappears*
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 6/30/10 , edited 6/30/10
dwin: well its quit here, yuuki, do you know where the dorms are?
asks to one of her spirit wolves

yuuki walks away and dwin follows him
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
Ellian:hmm it's down this stairs, yeah, and then to the left, hmm yeah...
*Nienna, it was by the stairs left right?*
Ellian: This way
he went left with her
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 6/30/10 , edited 6/30/10
*Dwin follows, wondering if they are going the right way and looks in wonder to the whole area they cross and is feeling shy, she pats Kalu,(now invisable on her shoulder) for reansurance*
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

Coran wrote:

*Dwin follows, wondering if they are going the right way and looks in wonder to the whole area they cross and is feeling shy, she pats Kalu,(now invisable on her shoulder) for reansurance*


*Nienna answer me! Why don't you answer? Are you okay?*
Ellian: for as far as I know, this room at the left is the magic classes earth
*Nienna! Where are you? Can you hear me?*
He looks freaked out but tries to hold his patience
Ellian: I can't reach my sister... I'll show you around for as far as I know the building okay? Oh you've still got your bags right? Well let me take them...
he reaches his hand out to her
Ellian: Oh and btw my name is Ellian, I'm so sorry that I didn't introduce me before, that was very rude of me. My sisters Name is Nienna, we're twins... We just transferred here but we already explored the building for a part...
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

*Kalu screeches at Ellians hand but Dwin stops him*
Dwin: no Kalu its okay... its okay, um, thanks for the bags, *still caries half of her bags*
i just transfered here to, but i havent seen anyone but you, are... are you aright? you look freaked out, is you're sister in trouble?
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

Coran wrote:


*Kalu screeches at Ellians hand but Dwin stops him*
Dwin: no Kalu its okay... its okay, um, thanks for the bags, *still caries half of her bags*
i just transfered here to, but i havent seen anyone but you, are... are you aright? you look freaked out, is you're sister in trouble?


Ellian: Oh, I'm sorry... I can't reach her you see... That makes me worried... Because she's not contacting me...
*Nienna... Why don't you contact me?*
Ellian: What's it with all your animals? Normally all animals like me...
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

NiennaOronar wrote:


Coran wrote:


*Kalu screeches at Ellians hand but Dwin stops him*
Dwin: no Kalu its okay... its okay, um, thanks for the bags, *still caries half of her bags*
i just transfered here to, but i havent seen anyone but you, are... are you aright? you look freaked out, is you're sister in trouble?


Ellian: Oh, I'm sorry... I can't reach her you see... That makes me worried... Because she's not contacting me...
*Nienna... Why don't you contact me?*
Ellian: What's it with all your animals? Normally all animals like me...


Dwin: well, these are not exacly animal, they... they are spirit creatures, and although I summond them, they kinda have their own will
like i said, they are very protective, although that is not necessary!
*she gives the eagle an quasi-angry expression*
Dwin: if you're sister really is in trouble mabye we should run to there, or i could send one of the wolves to her, if you have something with her scent, where do we have to go now?
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

Coran wrote:



Dwin: well, these are not exacly animal, they... they are spirit creatures, and although I summond them, they kinda have their own will
like i said, they are very protective, although that is not necessary!
*she gives the eagle an quasi-angry expression*
Dwin: if you're sister really is in trouble mabye we should run to there, or i could send one of the wolves to her, if you have something with her scent, where do we have to go now?


Ellian: Ah I see... No you don't need to do that... I can find her myself I'm sure...
*Nienna? Are you there sis?*
Drewic: Hello? Oh I'm sorry to interrupt I didn't want to... I'll leave now...
Ellian: No please stay, I'm Ellian and this is Dwin we're heading towards the Girls dorm, you coming?
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
*Dwin feels shy*
Dwin: uhm, hi
*unnowingly pats Kalu again*
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

Coran wrote:

*Dwin feels shy*
Dwin: uhm, hi
*unnowingly pats Kalu again*


Drewic: My name's Drewic, but you can call me Drew...
He nodds at both persons
Drewic: The girls dorm, huh? Than you're heading the wrong way guys... I'll show you all the way... If I may?
He reaches his hand to Dwin but notices she doesn't want it so he just smiles and leads the way
Ellian: Do you have any idea if my sister's there? I can't reach her...
Drewic: Hmm... looks quite like you huh? bit smaller?
Ellian: Yeah! Is she alright?!
Drewic: Yeah she's fine... Don't worry...
He smiles at the both of them
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
*a big black wolf (visable) comes bounding out the hallway*
Dwin says with a warning : Yami...
*but the wolf ignores Drewic and jumps up to lick her face*
Dwin: hahaha Yami, why do you wolves always do that?
per explenation dwin says: now this is Yami, Yami apologise to Ellian for attacking him earlier
*the wolf lowerd his head but didn't look to sorrowful*
Dwin says carefully:... shal we go then?
Student Council Leader
5566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Valerya
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

Coran wrote:

*a big black wolf (visable) comes bounding out the hallway*
Dwin says with a warning : Yami...
*but the wolf ignores Drewic and jumps up to lick her face*
Dwin: hahaha Yami, why do you wolves always do that?
per explenation dwin says: now this is Yami, Yami apologise to Ellian for attacking him earlier
*the wolf lowerd his head but didn't look to sorrowful*
Dwin says carefully:... shall we go then?



Ellian: It's okay Yami... I understand you feel very protective over Dwin.
he lowers himself gets on his knees and looks at Yami like Yami's the leader of the two of them
Ellian: I feel the same way too you know, about my sister... I'm very protective too... Well I'll just leave you and Dwin alone shouldn't I?
He lowers his head and gets up on his feet again
Drewic: What a beautiful wolve... It seems like you have a great bond... But lets go... Ellian, I can feel you're worries... But she'll be fine... Why are you so worried anyway?
Ellian: I don't want to talk about it...
Drewic: Oh I'm sorry... But maybe I could help?
Student Council Member
3475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sight
Offline
Posted 6/30/10
*dwin smiles thankful at Ellian*
Dwin: i think he will like you better now, i think youre sister is lucky with you, when we get to the girls dorm, i'd like to help to,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.