First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You think Hinata is dead for good?
14009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/10
While the episode definitely outraged me, I don't think Hinata is dead. While this is my own opinoin it didn't feel "right." Not in terms of right and wrong good and bad but I mean in terms of the timing and situation. Jiraiya's death felt "right." It was very appropriate especially with all episodes that reflected on him and him passing on the torch to the next generation. Kakashi's also didn't feel right. The timing just isn't there and it was all too quick for such an important character to the series to bite the dust. So IMHO Hinata and Kakashi are alive.

P.S. here's hoping Naruto ultimately chooses Hinata and his love interest.

P.S.S. Kudos to Zeriz for watching the anime over the manga. Motion, sound and color are greater than no filler and the storyline being more progressed.
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
I'm sure both are dead now.
-Kakashi overexhausted himself
-Hinata dropped from high above, and was among all that destruction from the current episode.

@ghm508 :
I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, because you make it sound like no fillers, and the storyline progressing sounds bad, then you make it sound like Motion, sound and color are better. ._.
Member
3038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / QC, PH
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
Oh, 167 is out now, she's alive. Now lock this topic.
Member
73268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
She is still alive because she's later seen mumbling. Not to mention that this is pop-Shounen. The only time good guys die when they can be resurrected. Even if she was dead she'll be coming back to life soon. Just like Gaara.
Member
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, B.C.
Offline
Posted 7/4/10

sickVisionz wrote:

She is still alive because she's later seen mumbling. Not to mention that this is pop-Shounen. The only time good guys die when they can be resurrected. Even if she was dead she'll be coming back to life soon. Just like Gaara.


not true in naruto. asuma, jiraiya, the 3rd.

gaara has been the only reurrection so far.
Member
73268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 7/5/10

bladexj wrote:


sickVisionz wrote:

She is still alive because she's later seen mumbling. Not to mention that this is pop-Shounen. The only time good guys die when they can be resurrected. Even if she was dead she'll be coming back to life soon. Just like Gaara.


not true in naruto. asuma, jiraiya, the 3rd.

gaara has been the only reurrection so far.


True, but she is alive.
Member
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Wisconsin, United...
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Here is the primary fact:
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Nagato brings everyone back to life. Nagato pulled a GOD trick out of his ass and brought back the dead. Even though Hinata, was just badly hurt.
Member
67183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
they are all dead.. but you will see how things turns out.. pain got the ability to ressurect the dead as you know
Posted 7/9/10
i hope she didnt die... even tho i read d manga but i didnt remember dat part o.o
so sad...
968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/10

pochi007 wrote:

Nagato brings everyone back to life. Nagato pulled a GOD trick out of his ass and brought back the dead. Even though Hinata, was just badly hurt.



Krakox wrote:

they are all dead.. but you will see how things turns out.. pain got the ability to ressurect the dead as you know


Member
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 7/9/10 , edited 7/10/10
For those of you who don't read the manga:

Yes. She is still alive. Pein is going to bring her back and then someone's going to tell Naruto that she loved him and he's gonna be all dumbstruck and whatever. But she is definately still alive. And when Naruto found out that she loved him he was all dumbstruck and whatever. He is a complete bafoon after all.

For those of you who do read the manga

I hope that once she does get better the two of them get togethor.
Member
3038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / QC, PH
Offline
Posted 7/9/10
PLEASE!!! LAST EPISODE REVEALS SHE IS ALIVE!!!


ANY MORE DISCUSSION IS POINTLESS
Member
1146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
you will see if you want to see what happens read the manga its pretty good....
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
some of you guys just spoiled it for the anime watchers lol..

i read the manga but still..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.