First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Oscars for anime
Posted 6/28/10

Romeo wrote:

this thread is just like "what's your favorite anime"
makes no sense..


I'm sorry but is not. This is about the best episode of an anime who should win an Oscar, from someone's point of view.
Posted 6/28/10

fergie1229 wrote:

I would say the whole Time of Eve series, because I think the animation, storyline, characters and everything really is so well done. Every part of the series fits so perfect together, I really enjoyed watching it!



I would also give an Oscar to Naruto Shippuden episode 166, I really think that the animation finally reached its height. Before I think the animation in Naruto Shippuden has been really dull, but the people who animated episode 166 really did a good job. The battle scenes between Pain and Hinata, were amazing and I'm happy that Hinata finally got to say how she felt, and really fight with her life at stake. So for me it was a really good episode.



I would also say the whole Soranowoto series for pretty much the same reason as the Time of Eve series.



Time of Eve, surely is good. Too bad it has only 6 episodes, if I remember correctly.
Posted 6/28/10

4-Winged-Angel wrote:

I would give an oscar to aoi bungaku series ep 5-6 for keeping it twisted and funny
and code geass and tytania for strategic battles

for arts and music... hidamari sketch and nodame cantibile calms me down


Aoi Bungaku is a Seinen anime. you're only 15 so you shouldn't have watch it.
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/10

Setsudari wrote:


Romeo wrote:

this thread is just like "what's your favorite anime"
makes no sense..


I'm sorry but is not. This is about the best episode of an anime who should win an Oscar, from someone's point of view.


then people just name the best episode of their favorite anime...
this thread is still useless as you can see, sorry
14220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/28/10

Setsudari wrote:


fergie1229 wrote:

I would say the whole Time of Eve series, because I think the animation, storyline, characters and everything really is so well done. Every part of the series fits so perfect together, I really enjoyed watching it!



I would also give an Oscar to Naruto Shippuden episode 166, I really think that the animation finally reached its height. Before I think the animation in Naruto Shippuden has been really dull, but the people who animated episode 166 really did a good job. The battle scenes between Pain and Hinata, were amazing and I'm happy that Hinata finally got to say how she felt, and really fight with her life at stake. So for me it was a really good episode.



I would also say the whole Soranowoto series for pretty much the same reason as the Time of Eve series.



Time of Eve, surely is good. Too bad it has only 6 episodes, if I remember correctly.


Yeah, but even though I want more, i feel part of the beauty of the series is how short it is. If you get what I mean
Posted 6/30/10

Setsudari wrote:


4-Winged-Angel wrote:

I would give an oscar to aoi bungaku series ep 5-6 for keeping it twisted and funny
and code geass and tytania for strategic battles

for arts and music... hidamari sketch and nodame cantibile calms me down


Aoi Bungaku is a Seinen anime. you're only 15 so you shouldn't have watch it.


lol i feel like im one of the bigboys now thats why i watched it... you know those guys here in forum who are bitter that brings down anybody and call names that disagree with him
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 6/30/10


yeah i agree Howl's Moving Castle & Spirited Away are the best yet for me
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
the fight in One Piece between Nami and Ms. Doublefinger

really good :]
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i'm outta this wo...
Offline
Posted 8/29/10
oscars for naruto!
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 9/1/10
Oscars don't go to shows Emmys do and for that they need to be shown on American Televsion and they go to entire series not just one episode

For an Oscar I'll go with Paprika
15229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/10
Probable and obvious Oscar winners would go to Akira, The End of Evangelion, Princess Mononoke, and Ghost in the Shell.
15746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 9/6/10
The whole Oscar vs GG issue is a problem, so I'll choose an episode from a series, and a one-shot kinda thing.

The Sasuke vs. Bee fight from Naruto, whatever episode that was. I think it was animated beautifully, as well as being badass in general.

KITE. It's technically a 2 episode OVA, but usually the 2 eps are combined.
I wish I had a gun with exploding bullets. . .


I have to agree with MickieG that those would like end up being the real Oscar winners, but they really are too obvious, so it's not very fun to choose one of those.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.