First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply BIRTHDAYS!
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/25/10 , edited 6/22/11


for everyone who doesn't yet now this, our group is in the habit of sending out birthday cards to all the people that have their birthdays in a particular month and the card is usually based on the theme of the month.


19352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/28/10
mine's october 12 ^^
Posted 7/2/10
october 28th
customer
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥ Anywhere with G...
Offline
Posted 7/2/10
May 29th
Butler
2810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/10 , edited 7/16/10
JUNE 13
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/15/10

ryomaurie wrote:

JULY 13


yayy! happy bday! your on our profile now! check it out.
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/15/10

ryomaurie wrote:

JULY 13


yayy! happy bday! your on our profile now! check it out neee.
Butler
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
October 2nd!
Butler
2810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

mrin wrote:


ryomaurie wrote:

JUNE 13


yayy! happy bday! your on our profile now! check it out neee.



sorry sorry really sorry its on june 13

i made a mistake i know you make mistakes for yu b'day but someon i know has it on july and
jan so i got confuced really sorry.
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

ryomaurie wrote:


mrin wrote:


ryomaurie wrote:

JUNE 13


yayy! happy bday! your on our profile now! check it out neee.



sorry sorry really sorry its on june 13

i made a mistake i know you make mistakes for yu b'day but someon i know has it on july and
jan so i got confuced really sorry.


oh, ok, hahaha. hope you like the roup though. please be active, we really need good members.
Butler
2810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

mrin wrote:


ryomaurie wrote:


mrin wrote:


ryomaurie wrote:

JUNE 13


yayy! happy bday! your on our profile now! check it out neee.



sorry sorry really sorry its on june 13

i made a mistake i know you make mistakes for yu b'day but someon i know has it on july and
jan so i got confuced really sorry.


oh, ok, hahaha. hope you like the roup though. please be active, we really need good members.


okay
thank you very much.
ya i will be cause i like FMA
why
will i be not..
Butlers
19377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 7/21/10
aug 20 <3
Posted 8/16/10
august 25 :)
customer
3960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Cebu,Philippines,...
Offline
Posted 8/22/10
Nocember 6
customer
2900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Watching tv until...
Offline
Posted 8/22/10
July 13
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.