First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation
Creator
6859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 8/14/11 , edited 8/14/11

Mangaman11 wrote:



ok sorry, i been busy lately so i wanted to at least get a character made. and yes i know, if the grammar was bad sorry, i was in a rush so i didn't recheck it, ill remember though. ill find a pic soon, still looking for the right one. ohh and i liked what you added btw


It's okay. I know you have a life outside of CR and that you have to work. And thanks!

Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/14/11 , edited 8/16/11
Name: Lilly and Luka
Age: both 12
Date of Birth: 1999
Personality: Lilly is shy at the start of meeting someone new and then she's friendly but at the sometime she's scared of everything and everyone. Luka is cold, overprotective of her sister, not afraid to stand up to someone and doesn't trust well.
Power: Lilly controls Dark magic and Luka controls Light magic. Both are also able to change into a bird.
Description of Character: No one knows what or how it happened, but one day Lilly snapped. Scared of the voices Lilly heard, she attacked her parents which she ended up killing them. But after that day Luka watched Lilly who seemed to have forgotten that she killed them. Luka then decided to tell Lilly that a robber broke in and killed their parents which was what Luka told Hikari when they finally found her.

Luka is the more protective over Lilly as Lilly sees everything dark and in her words scary. Luka sees everything as Lilly does but she's learn not to stand down and listen to the voices. Lilly believes that because they pray so many times that God has given them powers like the Angels and the sight of them. But of course Luka scowls Lilly every time she brings it up.
Jobs: Lilly helps out with cleaning while Luka helps out in the garden
Picture:
Lilly (left) and Luka (right)
Creator
6859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 8/15/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Lilly and Luka
Age: both 12
Date of Birth: 1999
Personality: Lilly is shy at the start of meeting someone new and then she's friendly but at the sometime she's scared of everything and everyone. Luka is cold, overprotective of her sister, not afraid to stand up to someone and doesn't trust well.
Power: Lilly controls Dark magic and Luka controls Light magic. Both are also able to change into a bird.
Description of Character: Luka is the more protective over Lilly as Lilly sees everything dark and in her words scary. Luka sees everything as Lilly does but she's learn not to stand down and listen to the voices. Lilly believes that because they pray so many times that God has given them powers like the Angels and the sight of them. But of course Luka scowls Lilly every time she brings it up.
Picture:
Lilly (left) and Luka (right)


This is good, except your characters' parents would have had to be dead for them to move in with the rest of the orphaned children that this role-play revolves around. So, add a section telling us how their parents died and how they met Hikari (The "mother" of all the orphans), to the Description of Character segment. Then you are approved.

Creator
6859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 8/15/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Lilly and Luka
Age: both 12
Date of Birth: 1999
Personality: Lilly is shy at the start of meeting someone new and then she's friendly but at the sometime she's scared of everything and everyone. Luka is cold, overprotective of her sister, not afraid to stand up to someone and doesn't trust well.
Power: Lilly controls Dark magic and Luka controls Light magic. Both are also able to change into a bird.
Description of Character: Luka is the more protective over Lilly as Lilly sees everything dark and in her words scary. Luka sees everything as Lilly does but she's learn not to stand down and listen to the voices. Lilly believes that because they pray so many times that God has given them powers like the Angels and the sight of them. But of course Luka scowls Lilly every time she brings it up.
Picture:
Lilly (left) and Luka (right)


Oh, I forgot to mention it. Your characters are over the age of 10 years old, and if you actually READ the info in the first post, you would have realised that characters over 10 years old need to get a job (small things like selling lemonade etc. obviously a 10 year old can't work in a bank :lol:) and do chores. So you also need to add "Job:" and "Chores:" to your list.

1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cat Eye Nebula (...
Offline
Posted 8/16/11 , edited 8/16/11
Username:AmaterasuAroha
Character Full name: Kimi Michi Eriko
Gender:F
Age:8
Date of Birth:May 17, 2003
Abilities: Bone Manipulation and Accelerated Healing.\
Description of Character:When Kimi was 5, she was titled as a genius. Her Mother and twin sister were extremely proud of her. One day, when Kimi was 7, her sister asked her to help commit suicide. Kimi didn't want this for her sister but she helped anyway.When it was time, Kimi's sister gave her a Shafa pendant to remember her by. Kimi's mother found out the Kimi helped and went insane. Kimi's mother beat and burned her intill she couldn't stand or speak. After a year, Kimi's mother threw her into a dumpster after a beating and left. Kimi started to walk somewhere for better shelter and ended up at door.( The orphan house ^.^)
Likes:Sea Green and Silver, Peridots and Moonstones, Candy, Watermelons, Phatom of the Opera ( Music & Movie, Day-Dreaming.
Dislikes:Mother Being yelled at,Eggplants,Darkness.
Anything else that should be known?: She wears the Shafa Pendant on her dog chain, Also She is regualrly seen in dog suits ( like the pic).

Creator
6859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 8/16/11

AmaterasuAroha wrote:

Username:AmaterasuAroha
Character Full name: Kimi Michi Eriko
Gender:F
Age:8
Date of Birth:May 17, 2001
Abilities: Bone Manipulation and Accelerated Healing.\
Description of Character:When Kimi was 5, she was titled as a genius. Her Mother and twin sister were extremely proud of her. One day, when Kimi was 7, her sister asked her to help commit suicide. Kimi didn't want this for her sister but she helped anyway.When it was time, Kimi's sister gave her a Shafa pendant to remember her by. Kimi's mother found out the Kimi helped and went insane. Kimi's mother beat and burned her intill she couldn't stand or speak. After a year, Kimi's mother threw her into a dumpster after a beating and left. Kimi started to walk somewhere for better shelter and ended up at door.( The orphan house ^.^)
Likes:Sea Green and Silver, Peridots and Moonstones, Candy, Watermelons, Phatom of the Opera ( Music & Movie, Day-Dreaming.
Dislikes:Mother Being yelled at,Eggplants,Darkness.
Anything else that should be known?: She wears the Shafa Pendant on her dog chain, Also She is regualrly seen in dog suits ( like the pic).



Approved except, how is your character 8 if she was born in 2001? Just change the year. (:
Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/16/11


OOoo god sorry, no I remember reading that part, I must of forgotten it when I was filling the form out as there wasn't anything in the form to remind me about it haha anyways I'll add it in my original post =]
Creator
6859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 8/16/11

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



OOoo god sorry, no I remember reading that part, I must of forgotten it when I was filling the form out as there wasn't anything in the form to remind me about it haha anyways I'll add it in my original post =]


Lol, it's fine. You're approved! (:
Member
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/16/11


thanks =]
Member
1184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / going insane
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
Name: Nekayla Anne Jones (nickname is Neko)
Age: 13
Date of Birth: February 16
Personality: Nekayla is very shy and doesn't like big crowds. She has very few friends since she is so shy. If she is to hang out with anyone its her older brother Kazuo (his info below).
Power: The power to control red jewel type things ( what i mean is the power of Lunatic Charm (from Shugo Chara) Nightmare Lorelei if you don't know what it is look it up)
Description of Character: She is weak and is not good at defending herself. Many people make fun of her for how weak she is and how she looks.
Job: Baker
Chores: Cleans, does laundry, helps with the younger kids and helps cook
Picture:




Name: Kazou Kayne Jones (nickname is Kaz)
Age: 14
Date of Birth: April 28
Personality: He is very confident and talks WAY more that Nekalya does. Kazou never backs down from a fight if it involves helping someone who is weak and cant defend themselves.
Power: To be stronger
Description of Character: Kazou watches over Nekayla like she is the only thing he cares about. He never hurts someone on purpose if they didn't do anything wrong.
Job: Baker
Chores: Cooking and caring for the younger ones
Picture:
Member
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/11
Name: Saya Kouze
Age: 7
Date of Birth: January 6th
Personality: Independent and head strong. She can be arrogant, but she also has a sweet side.
Power: Wicken (preforms spells)
Description of Character: Saya's parents passed when she was only 5. She was brought up to learn magic and continues to practice her powers. She also is very mature for her age and takes care of herself.
Picture:
Member
25623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Next to him. ♥
Offline
Posted 9/27/11
Name: Mina Clark (pronounced My-na)
Age: 14
Date of Birth: August 12
Personality: somewhat quiet, athletic, creative, intelligent
Power: see past and slight future, as well as see things from an object
Description of Character: Her mother died in a accident due to a fight that was going on near her and her mother. A stray bullet killed her mother. Her father ran away because of something bad, which Mina doesn't know of. He left her some where (hopefully) safe. She keeps a journal of all her dreams in hopes to find something from them. Her elder brother Lucas whereabouts are not exactly known to her. All she knows is that he is in England somewhere.
Picture:


Moderator
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Somewhere, where...
Offline
Posted 10/2/11

lilpriWISH wrote:

Name: Nekayla Anne Jones (nickname is Neko)
Age: 13
Date of Birth: February 16
Personality: Nekayla is very shy and doesn't like big crowds. She has very few friends since she is so shy. If she is to hang out with anyone its her older brother Kazuo (his info below).
Power: The power to control red jewel type things ( what i mean is the power of Lunatic Charm (from Shugo Chara) Nightmare Lorelei if you don't know what it is look it up)
Description of Character: She is weak and is not good at defending herself. Many people make fun of her for how weak she is and how she looks.
Job: Baker
Chores: Cleans, does laundry, helps with the younger kids and helps cook
Picture:


You are approved! You may start role-playing now!

Name: Kazou Kayne Jones (nickname is Kaz)
Age: 14
Date of Birth: April 28
Personality: He is very confident and talks WAY more that Nekalya does. Kazou never backs down from a fight if it involves helping someone who is weak and cant defend themselves.
Power: To be stronger
Description of Character: Kazou watches over Nekayla like she is the only thing he cares about. He never hurts someone on purpose if they didn't do anything wrong.
Job: Baker
Chores: Cooking and caring for the younger ones
Picture:





Rainbow_Rave wrote:

Name: Saya Kouze
Age: 7
Date of Birth: January 6th
Personality: Independent and head strong. She can be arrogant, but she also has a sweet side.
Power: Wicken (preforms spells)
Description of Character: Saya's parents passed when she was only 5. She was brought up to learn magic and continues to practice her powers. She also is very mature for her age and takes care of herself.
Picture:


You are approved! You may now start role-playing now!


Hanauo wrote:

Name: Mina Clark (pronounced My-na)
Age: 14
Date of Birth: August 12
Personality: somewhat quiet, athletic, creative, intelligent
Power: see past and slight future, as well as see things from an object
Description of Character: Her mother died in a accident due to a fight that was going on near her and her mother. A stray bullet killed her mother. Her father ran away because of something bad, which Mina doesn't know of. He left her some where (hopefully) safe. She keeps a journal of all her dreams in hopes to find something from them. Her elder brother Lucas whereabouts are not exactly known to her. All she knows is that he is in England somewhere.
Picture:




You are approved! You may now start role-playing!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.