First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Least Favorite Actors/Actresses
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

mayfsdk wrote:


imanuraisha wrote:

i dun like toda erika


WHY???
1st, i watched her in Nobuta wa produce....i hate dat so-called 'Perfect girl' she played....eve though she's nice
2nd....amane misa in death notes.....annoying!!!!!
3nd....Hana Yori Dango...Argh!!!!! she's terrible.....back stabbing!!!!
4th.....liar games....she's soooooo stupid!!

but...she's a pretty gal...



who was she in hana yori dango??
sakurako??


Hana yori dango 2 (sorry....missed dat)

she tried to steal Domyouji. they met in the hospital when Domyouji lost his memory.....
1339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Bluffton, IN
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

bobajuice wrote:

her only flaw is being ugly
SORRY ELLA


i think so 2. so does my cuzin
863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Behind you, jk..n...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Ella is pretty now. You see her on TV or something yet? Her image consultants or something made her pretty =).
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
actress who really annoy me is ella,
reason being:
2) appearance!! she looks like a ugly man in hana kimi!! (made me experience a sad happening with my brother... he thought I was watching some gay love drama... )
3) I thought her acting in hanakimi was bad.. alot of exaggerations... that annoyed me.
BUT I have no prob with her when she is a member of SHE.

Actor: Seven from goongs
it has nothing to do with him himself. I just have a prob with his acting skills...
3. his character in the drama was just too childish and sorry to say but seven couldnt act...
Posted 1/5/08
I don't like actresses with high pitched voices in general.
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / I belong to DBSK....
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

imanuraisha wrote:


mayfsdk wrote:


imanuraisha wrote:

i dun like toda erika


WHY???
1st, i watched her in Nobuta wa produce....i hate dat so-called 'Perfect girl' she played....eve though she's nice
2nd....amane misa in death notes.....annoying!!!!!
3nd....Hana Yori Dango...Argh!!!!! she's terrible.....back stabbing!!!!
4th.....liar games....she's soooooo stupid!!

but...she's a pretty gal...



who was she in hana yori dango??
sakurako??


Hana yori dango 2 (sorry....missed dat)

she tried to steal Domyouji. they met in the hospital when Domyouji lost his memory.....



thank you!!!
i looked on d-addicts.com a few min ago...i rmb her....i didnt like her at all....so fake, but in nwp, she was ok, at least she didnt backstabb maki....

by the way, great pic you found...describes the situation perfectly!!


11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
tx....
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / somewhere in europe
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
i used to hate erika toda also... but now i'm accepting her... after tatta hitotsu no koi... but is i still find rainie n ariel annoying....
870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phlippines
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

daukell wrote:

actress who really annoy me is ella,
reason being:
2) appearance!! she looks like a ugly man in hana kimi!! (made me experience a sad happening with my brother... he thought I was watching some gay love drama... )
3) I thought her acting in hanakimi was bad.. alot of exaggerations... that annoyed me.
BUT I have no prob with her when she is a member of SHE.

Actor: Seven from goongs
it has nothing to do with him himself. I just have a prob with his acting skills...
3. his character in the drama was just too childish and sorry to say but seven couldnt act...

haha, "made me experience a sad happening with my brother... he thought I was watching some gay love drama... " priceless.. rofl..
1477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / uhmmm.. just here...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
uhmmm.. i don't like that ella in hana kimi.. it annoys me everytime i see her face.. [sorry to all ella fans] *peace!
12582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 加利福尼亞
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

lilpaw22 wrote:


bobajuice wrote:

her only flaw is being ugly
SORRY ELLA


i think so 2. so does my cuzin


She's not that ugly! she appears to be like that cuz she's acting like a boy in hana kimi, but in real life she's not that ugly! Her acting isn't that good, but her singing is one of the best! She has a really great personallity, she's always being herself and not like the other girl celebrities that always try to act cute in front of the cameras.
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

bobajuice wrote:

her only flaw is being ugly
SORRY ELLA


when i first saw her in hana kimi as a "boy" i actually thought it was a guy...

i hate ariel lin bceause she acts so stupid in all her roles...
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / us
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

ec692 wrote:


bobajuice wrote:

her only flaw is being ugly
SORRY ELLA


when i first saw her in hana kimi as a "boy" i actually thought it was a guy...

i hate ariel lin bceause she acts so stupid in all her roles...


yea...i hate most of the taiwanese's actress cuz theyre so annoying=(
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / us
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

daukell wrote:

actress who really annoy me is ella,
reason being:
2) appearance!! she looks like a ugly man in hana kimi!! (made me experience a sad happening with my brother... he thought I was watching some gay love drama... )
3) I thought her acting in hanakimi was bad.. alot of exaggerations... that annoyed me.
BUT I have no prob with her when she is a member of SHE.

Actor: Seven from goongs
it has nothing to do with him himself. I just have a prob with his acting skills...
3. his character in the drama was just too childish and sorry to say but seven couldnt act...


she does looks like a guy so no wonder ur bro thought that hehe
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I don't like rainie D:
She's kind of actinq cute
Sorry if I offended her fansD:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.