First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ◕MOD (&) DESIGNERS (&) MORE Application ◕
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 6/25/10


MOD (&) DESIGNERS (&) MORE Application


Cotton Candies needed :

♫ Moderators ( help out, managing everymatter )
♫ Designers ( who do profiles, helping to full-filled the request maded by cottoncandies members )
♫ Forum Managers ( who do forums )
♫ On Leave Managers ( who is always active so that she/he could tell me who is taking leave and cant be on at CR )
♫ Workers ( such as supporting the groups, banner and stuffs etc. )


Forms


MODERATORS :

Name -
Username -
Active -
DOB -



DESIGNERS :

Name -
Username -
Active -
DOB -
Examples -


FORUM Manager :

Name -
Username -
Active -
DOB -




ON LEAVE Manager :

Name -
Username -
Active -
DOB -

For Normal Workers, please just give your username and a tag "I WANNA BE WORKER ONLY xD"
( but doesn't mean you're not important )


Hope to Receive those Application Forms :DD

MioxD @CottonCandies
Posted 7/23/10

DESIGNERS :

Name - Sylashan Alyre
Username - TimepiecePhase
Active - Yes?
DOB - 11/21
Examples -
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

TimepiecePhase wrote:


DESIGNERS :

Name - Sylashan Alyre
Username - TimepiecePhase
Active - Yes?
DOB - 11/21
Examples -


HIRED!
p.s. ❤ your designs keep it up! xD
Posted 7/24/10

MioxD wrote:


TimepiecePhase wrote:


DESIGNERS :

Name - Sylashan Alyre
Username - TimepiecePhase
Active - Yes?
DOB - 11/21
Examples -


HIRED!
p.s. ❤ your designs keep it up! xD


yay? O: -claps- >3<b thanks
Cotton Princess/Prince
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HOTTY BERRYZ HEART ♥
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
Name - Nanami
Username - Nana.
Active -Yup ^^
I will try my best!
DOB -January 23,1997.
Examples -
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

iNanami wrote:

Name - Nanami
Username - Nana.
Active -Yup ^^
I will try my best!
DOB -January 23,1997.
Examples -


NANAMALLOWS! its HIRED! Unnieee sooo cuteee your works >w<
Cotton Princess/Prince
25168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / 神戸, 大阪 , 日本
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
Name - Arisa
Username - Pinkypock-chiiy / Honey-chii
Active -hai!
DOB -March 22 1997
Examples -

Hope i can be accepted unnie♥
Posted 7/30/10
Name - Yeon-Gi
Username - BabyDoll-
Active - yes
DOB - December 3
Examples -

3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

Pinkypocky wrote:

Name - Arisa
Username - Pinkypock-chiiy / Honey-chii
Active -hai!
DOB -March 22 1997
Examples -

Hope i can be accepted unnie♥


YESS YOUR ALWAYS WELCOME dongsaeng hwaiting! <3
Cotton Princess/Prince
5193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 7/31/10
DESIGNERS :

Name - Saekawa Mayumi
Username - Mayu1212
Active - Yes
DOB - 12 Dec
Examples -
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 7/31/10
DESIGNERS :

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Active - Everyday now~
DOB - March 25
Examples -
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

BabyDoll- wrote:

Name - Yeon-Gi
Username - BabyDoll-
Active - yes
DOB - December 3
Examples -



DONSAENG! <3 your hired! thankiess!!!! -hugs- and wua jinjah kawaii your exmaples*
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

mayu1212 wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Name - Saekawa Mayumi
Username - Mayu1212
Active - Yes
DOB - 12 Dec
Examples -


AWESOME!!! YOUR IN <3 >w< i envies you! lol xD and welcome to cottoncandies! ~
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

evildevilx33 wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Active - Everyday now~
DOB - March 25
Examples -


KAWAII YO! I LOVE IT! and you're apart of us~ thanks and welcome to cotton candies!
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10
DESIGNERS :

Name - Juju
Username - do_not_cry
Active - everyday
DOB - 28/1/1997
Examples -
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.