First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ◕MOD (&) DESIGNERS (&) MORE Application ◕
Posted 8/1/10

MioxD wrote:


evildevilx33 wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Active - Everyday now~
DOB - March 25
Examples -


KAWAII YO! I LOVE IT! and you're apart of us~ thanks and welcome to cotton candies!



Thanks~ ^^
Posted 8/2/10

MioxD wrote:


BabyDoll- wrote:

Name - Yeon-Gi
Username - BabyDoll-
Active - yes
DOB - December 3
Examples -



DONSAENG! <3 your hired! thankiess!!!! -hugs- and wua jinjah kawaii your exmaples*


THANKS TONS UNNIE <33 -hug back- thankss that's all old avii in fb and in here xD -not all- =P
Cotton Princess/Prince
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
DESIGNERS :

Nickname - Kiley
Username - Cutte558
Active - I'm active 24/7, but school is almost here, so I won't be that active =[ But don't worry, I will try to be active =]
DOB - It's almost here
Examples - http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/cutte558/pages/Graphics
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

cutte558 wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Nickname - Kiley
Username - Cutte558
Active - I'm active 24/7, but school is almost here, so I won't be that active =[ But don't worry, I will try to be active =]
DOB - It's almost here
Examples - http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/cutte558/pages/Graphics


KAWAII Kiley-chan please be active and enjoy~ once again welcome to cottoncandies!
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

do_not_cry wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Name - Juju
Username - do_not_cry
Active - everyday
DOB - 28/1/1997
Examples -


Annyeong : ) your photoworks are AWESOME! Please be active and welcome to cotton candies!
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / With my super jun...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

MioxD wrote:


do_not_cry wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Name - Juju
Username - do_not_cry
Active - everyday
DOB - 28/1/1997
Examples -


Annyeong : ) your photoworks are AWESOME! Please be active and welcome to cotton candies!



thnx xD
Cotton Princess/Prince
10108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ☆United States☆ ♥...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

MioxD wrote:


cutte558 wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Nickname - Kiley
Username - Cutte558
Active - I'm active 24/7, but school is almost here, so I won't be that active =[ But don't worry, I will try to be active =]
DOB - It's almost here
Examples - http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/cutte558/pages/Graphics


KAWAII Kiley-chan please be active and enjoy~ once again welcome to cottoncandies!

Yay! Thank u very much =]

32523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Luffy. ♥
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
DESIGNERS :

Name - Yuni
Username - -PockyMonster
Active - Very active
DOB - March 25
Examples -
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

-PockyMonster wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Name - Yuni
Username - -PockyMonster
Active - Very active
DOB - March 25
Examples -


HIRED :3 if im not wrong yuni-chan was evildevil rite??? hehe
32523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Luffy. ♥
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

MioxD wrote:


-PockyMonster wrote:

DESIGNERS :

Name - Yuni
Username - -PockyMonster
Active - Very active
DOB - March 25
Examples -


HIRED :3 if im not wrong yuni-chan was evildevil rite??? hehe :D


Yup >< ^^
Cotton
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/10
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

alnajmaa wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


heyyy ;3 do you wanna be a mod?
Cotton
858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/10
heyyyyyyyyy>what do you mein??
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

alnajmaa wrote:

heyyyyyyyyy>what do you mein??


oh this is a mod application forum so if you're not applying , its not allowable to chat here
Cotton Princess/Prince
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / bekasi, jawa barat
Offline
Posted 8/10/10 , edited 8/10/10
Name - Halimah
Username - RunYeonHye
Active - Yes
DOB - January 30
Examples -
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.