Post Reply ◕AFFILIATES ◕
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 6/25/10

AFFILIATES

Want us to post your banner on our profile? Come and register here!
All you need, is :



Name -
Username -
Position in the group -
Banner -
Code -

Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10
Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Position in the group - Creator
Banner -
Code - remove the * [*crimg]evildevilx33:51603558[/crimg*]
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

evildevilx33 wrote:

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Position in the group - Creator
Banner -
Code - remove the * [*crimg]evildevilx33:51603558[/crimg*]


it has been AFFLIATED! xD
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10

MioxD wrote:


evildevilx33 wrote:

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Position in the group - Creator
Banner -
Code - remove the * [*crimg]evildevilx33:51603558[/crimg*]


it has been AFFLIATED! xD


Ok i needa put your poster up too ^^^
32523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Luffy. ♥
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

wrote:


MioxD wrote:


evildevilx33 wrote:

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Position in the group - Creator
Banner -
Code - remove the * [*crimg]evildevilx33:51603558[/crimg*]


it has been AFFLIATED! xD


Ok i needa put your poster up too ^^^


Sorry my account was hack and delete but i made a new one which is this on dw i stilll put up your banner ^^
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

-PockyMonster wrote:


wrote:


MioxD wrote:


evildevilx33 wrote:

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Position in the group - Creator
Banner -
Code - remove the * [*crimg]evildevilx33:51603558[/crimg*]


it has been AFFLIATED! xD


Ok i needa put your poster up too ^^^


Sorry my account was hack and delete but i made a new one which is this on dw i stilll put up your banner ^^


its orite :) no nid sorries anyways love your new acc name and aviii <3
32523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Luffy. ♥
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

MioxD wrote:


-PockyMonster wrote:


wrote:


MioxD wrote:


evildevilx33 wrote:

Name - Yuni
Username - Evildevilx33
Position in the group - Creator
Banner -
Code - remove the * [*crimg]evildevilx33:51603558[/crimg*]


it has been AFFLIATED! xD


Ok i needa put your poster up too ^^^


Sorry my account was hack and delete but i made a new one which is this on dw i stilll put up your banner ^^


its orite :) no nid sorries anyways love your new acc name and aviii <3


Thanks <3 ^^
5221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / jungle XD
Offline
Posted 8/5/10


Name - Eva
Username - BitchGonnaDie
Position in the group - Moderator
Banner -
Code - [$crimg]iHiatus:49436496[/crimg$]

3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 8/6/10

BitchGonnaDie wrote:



Name - Eva
Username - BitchGonnaDie
Position in the group - Moderator
Banner -
Code - [$crimg]iHiatus:49436496[/crimg$]



AFFLIATED
Posted 9/10/10
Name - Alicia
Username - yiseunggi
Position in the group - mod
Banner -
Code - [*crimg]yiseunggi:51789868[*/crimg]
Take out the stars~
You must be logged in to post.