First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Corporations
Posted 6/27/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

It's funny how this always get's framed in terms of american domestic politics. There's other paradigms than 2-value system fed up to american voters as 'choice'.
Yeah, but unlike the American way of self-gloating and ethnocentrism, we Canadians OTOH would much prefer to just let our reputation speaks for itself.
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

And where did you think those government business substitute and incentive came from? That's right, taxes.

Therefore it's you who's being irrational and unrealistic, when small businesses are loyal to their own local communities. It's thereby those big corporations who are staying around while using government taxations to boost their own profit via government business substitute and incentive. And who's not to say that the Democrats aren't pushing regulations to help small businesses right now? While the Republicans are only complaining about big government as of now because the Democrats are in power, but they never said anything of that sort when they themselves were the ones in power.


You have to try to understand it from the perspective of the businessman (owner) hes in it to make money. If taxes are high, he makes less money. So he loses motivation to stay in the area with high taxes. Thus lots of them leave. Which kills jobs in said area.

You don't incentivise businesses with government incentivies like programs and stuff lol. You incentivise(bah can't spell it) businesses with tax cuts and deregulation Businesses just want to be left alone to operate in peace. When you cut taxes and regulation of small businesses you get a job explosion as more people create businesses and thus those people employ other people. That's how you create economic growth, when you do the opposite, increase taxes and regulation, you kill jobs and put people out of businesses, it harms the economy.

Taxes = bad for small businesses. It kills their profit.
Regulations = bad for small businesses too, as it kills amount the ways they have to make that profit.

Less taxes are always a good thing lol. High taxes are never a good thing.
Same goes for government, less is better, more is worse.
You are irrational and unrealistic because you don't understand that regulation is a neutral term for controlling with a sense of direction.

Not only that, while you don't understand just how monetary incentive can kill individual leadership and self-motivation. You don't even think like an entrepreneur, when you only complain during the recession and fear the risk. Because you lack the courage to be your own independent thinker and do what you love.

In other words, your desire for no regulation is just a representation of your own lack of self-direction. So why should we even listen to you? When you're going nowhere because you don't even know where you wanna go for yourself.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

DomFortress wrote:

You are irrational and unrealistic because you don't understand that regulation is a neutral term for controlling with a sense of direction.

Not only that, while you don't understand just how monetary incentive can kill individual leadership and self-motivation. You don't even think like an entrepreneur, when you only complain during the recession and fear the risk. Because you lack the courage to be your own independent thinker and do what you love.

In other words, your desire for no regulation is just a representation of your own lack of self-direction. So why should we even listen to you? When you're going nowhere because you don't even know where you wanna go for yourself.


Over regulation of businesses is bad for businesses. Not all regulation is bad. Some of it leik making sure people can't fire you for being a jew or black or gay, isn't bad. But over regulation to the point it kills the efficiency of business is bad. Businesses are mostly naturally efficient as they can lose lots of money if their not. Excessive regulation kills efficiency, and too much taxes kills jobs and opportunity.

Monetary incentive creates motivation not kills it. People like money, all people like money. 99.999% of all people anywhere want to make money. If people see an opportunity to make some money, people are motivated to at least try it. I do think like a business man, the way I think I try to turn every situation into a potential opportunity to make some cash.

I know what I want to do lol. I want to start my own electronics business. Either that or a private military company. I've known what I wanted to do for quite a while. I love electronics and designing weapons(not like pistols and shotguns, but more like railguns and coilguns and EMP's and stuff), so either one is perfect for me.
Posted 6/27/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

You are irrational and unrealistic because you don't understand that regulation is a neutral term for controlling with a sense of direction.

Not only that, while you don't understand just how monetary incentive can kill individual leadership and self-motivation. You don't even think like an entrepreneur, when you only complain during the recession and fear the risk. Because you lack the courage to be your own independent thinker and do what you love.

In other words, your desire for no regulation is just a representation of your own lack of self-direction. So why should we even listen to you? When you're going nowhere because you don't even know where you wanna go for yourself.


Over regulation of businesses is bad for businesses. Not all regulation is bad. Some of it leik making sure people can't fire you for being a jew or black or gay, isn't bad. But over regulation to the point it kills the efficiency of business is bad. Businesses are mostly naturally efficient as they can lose lots of money if their not. Excessive regulation kills efficiency, and too much taxes kills jobs and opportunity.

Monetary incentive creates motivation not kills it. People like money, all people like money. 99.999% of all people anywhere want to make money. If people see an opportunity to make some money, people are motivated to at least try it. I do think like a business man, the way I think I try to turn every situation into a potential opportunity to make some cash.

I know what I want to do lol. I want to start my own electronics business. Either that or a private military company. I've known what I wanted to do for quite a while. I love electronics and designing weapons, so either one is perfect for me.
Where's your proof? When you don't have anything to back your claims. Whereas I OTOH have sufficient justification in everything that I've said.

I love family life, I want to do everything that can help people's family life more sustainable, efficient, and fulfilling. I want to make taking care of people's family a career to cultivate leadership, motivation, courage, and love. Therefore it's only natural that you as a merchant of death have nothing to do with my dream, when you can't even sell me a taser that can cause death.

Thereby I implore you right now, to come up with a sales pitch to sell tasers aimed at families. Without you using bogus claims such as unreasonable fear or unrealistic paranoia. So can you do that with your own business model? And if you can't do it, then that only proves my point about your love for money, electronics, and weapons as a business model had only made you inefficient, irregular, and inoperable.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

DomFortress wrote:

Where's your proof? When you don't have anything to back your claims. Whereas I OTOH have sufficient justification in everything that I've said.


My proof that people love money ? I though that's what greedy corps were all about, their love for money ? No, was I wrong on that ?


I love family life, I want to do everything that can help people's family life more sustainable, efficient, and fulfilling. I want to make taking care of people's family a career to cultivate leadership, motivation, courage, and love. Therefore it's only natural that you as a merchant of death have nothing to do with my dream, when you can't even sell me a taser that can cause death.


What would you do if an armed robber broke into your house ? How would you defend yourself and your family without some form of arms ?
You would be slaughtered without any means to defend yourself. Is that Ok with you ? Your entire family could get killed because you didn't have the means or balls to defend them from an robber.


Thereby I implore you right now, to come up with a sales pitch to sell tasers aimed at families. Without you using bogus claims such as unreasonable fear or unrealistic paranoia. So can you do that with your own business model? And if you can't do it, then that only proves my point about your love for money, electronics, and weapons as a business model had only made you inefficient, irregular, and inoperable.


http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top%20stories/story/Ogden-residents-shaken-after-armed-home-invasion/7lpidlNdTESKdqhs9Pe74Q.cspx

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/061210_Armed_home_invasion_in_Polk_County

http://www.justnews.com/news/23771734/detail.html

http://www.enterprisenews.com/entertainment/x1030872035/Four-held-after-armed-home-invasion-in-Stoughton

Armed home invasions are a serious threat. Happens all the time. Could happen to anyone anywhere.

I bet I could sell a taser to any one of those familes in those neighborhood. You have the right to defend yourself you know.

But I'm not interested in weapons like tazers or pistols, I Have no interest in those kinds of weapons, the kinds of weapons I'm interested in are things like Rail Guns, Coil Guns && EMP's and such.

And theres nothing wrong with a love for electronics lol, whats wrong with that ? Electronics are awesome. You use a computer yourself you know.
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Where's your proof? When you don't have anything to back your claims. Whereas I OTOH have sufficient justification in everything that I've said.


My proof that people love money ? I though that's what greedy corps were all about, their love for money ? No, was I wrong on that ?


I love family life, I want to do everything that can help people's family life more sustainable, efficient, and fulfilling. I want to make taking care of people's family a career to cultivate leadership, motivation, courage, and love. Therefore it's only natural that you as a merchant of death have nothing to do with my dream, when you can't even sell me a taser that can cause death.


What would you do if an armed robber broke into your house ? How would you defend yourself and your family without some form of arms ?
You would be slaughtered without any means to defend yourself. Is that Ok with you ? Your entire family could get killed because you didn't have the means or balls to defend them from an robber.


Thereby I implore you right now, to come up with a sales pitch to sell tasers aimed at families. Without you using bogus claims such as unreasonable fear or unrealistic paranoia. So can you do that with your own business model? And if you can't do it, then that only proves my point about your love for money, electronics, and weapons as a business model had only made you inefficient, irregular, and inoperable.


http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top%20stories/story/Ogden-residents-shaken-after-armed-home-invasion/7lpidlNdTESKdqhs9Pe74Q.cspx

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/061210_Armed_home_invasion_in_Polk_County

http://www.justnews.com/news/23771734/detail.html

http://www.enterprisenews.com/entertainment/x1030872035/Four-held-after-armed-home-invasion-in-Stoughton

Armed home invasions are a serious threat. Happens all the time. Could happen to anyone anywhere.

I bet I could sell a taser to any one of those familes in those neighborhood. You have the right to defend yourself you know.

But I'm not interested in weapons like tazers or pistols, I Have no interest in those kinds of weapons, the kinds of weapons I'm interested in are things like Rail Guns, Coil Guns && EMP's and such.

And theres nothing wrong with a love for electronics lol, whats wrong with that ? Electronics are awesome. You use a computer yourself you know.
Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about armed robbery? Whet I don't have anything of value other than myself.

And by your logic, a robber can simply rob me off my taser just because I have one in my possession. When I don't even need a weapon to defend my own person with myself.

Furthermore, just because I use a notebook doesn't mean that I love it. When I've no problem to turn it into a projectile weapon, so that I can bash a person's skull with my bare hands afterward, while it costs less than a handgun.

Finally, when I can just rob people blind with my bare hands, you can't do a thing to stop me from robbing you without electricity. While you can't even think up ways to turn your own computer into a weapon because you "love" it so much as you claimed.

Therefore you don't have what I need, when all you can sell is fear itself.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

DomFortress wrote:

Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about armed robbery? Whet I don't have anything of value other than myself.
I though you said, you loved your family ? What about them ? You don't value them ?



And by your logic, a robber can simply rob me off my taser just because I have one in my possession. When I don't even need a weapon to defend my own person with myself.


Can the average person do that ? No, the average person wouldn't be able to defend against an armed attacker with out some kind of arms himself.


Furthermore, just because I use a notebook doesn't mean that I love it. When I've no problem to turn it into a projectile weapon, so that I can bash a person's skull with my bare hands afterward, while it costs less than a handgun.


Man, notebooks are too expensive for that, at least a handgun is reloadable, and the only cost is bullets, do that with a computer, your out several hundred dollars.

But I'm a big believer in the right to bear arms, when the government becomes corrupted and starts overtaxing you and stripping you of all your rights(and they always do guaranteed, thats what government does lol) guns are the peoples liberties teeth. You have to fight for your rights or you lose them.


Finally, when I can just rob people blind with my bare hands, you can't do a thing to stop me from robbing you without electricity. While you can't even think up ways to turn your own computer into a weapon because you "love" it so much as you claimed.


I have a desktop, so its a little more difficult to throw one of those lol.

More expensive too


Therefore you don't have what I need, when all you can sell is fear itself.


Maybe not you, but other people, yes.
Posted 6/27/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about armed robbery? Whet I don't have anything of value other than myself.
I though you said, you loved your family ? What about them ? You don't value them ?



And by your logic, a robber can simply rob me off my taser just because I have one in my possession. When I don't even need a weapon to defend my own person with myself.


Can the average person do that ? No, the average person wouldn't be able to defend against an armed attacker with out some kind of arms himself.


Furthermore, just because I use a notebook doesn't mean that I love it. When I've no problem to turn it into a projectile weapon, so that I can bash a person's skull with my bare hands afterward, while it costs less than a handgun.


Man, notebooks are too expensive for that, at least a handgun is reloadable, and the only cost is bullets, do that with a computer, your out several hundred dollars.


Finally, when I can just rob people blind with my bare hands, you can't do a thing to stop me from robbing you without electricity. While you can't even think up ways to turn your own computer into a weapon because you "love" it so much as you claimed.


I have a desktop, so its a little more difficult to throw one of those lol.

More expensive too


Therefore you don't have what I need, when all you can sell is fear itself.


Maybe not you, but other people, yes.
Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about my family members? When they can be just as tough as I am because of my family value.

And when a gun itself plus ammo actually cost more than a multipurpose tool such as a notebook, due to the fact that a gun inefficiently can only does one thing; shoot to kill. The logic to own a single-function tool that can cost so much to maintain is itself costly inefficient.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about armed robbery? Whet I don't have anything of value other than myself.
I though you said, you loved your family ? What about them ? You don't value them ?



And by your logic, a robber can simply rob me off my taser just because I have one in my possession. When I don't even need a weapon to defend my own person with myself.


Can the average person do that ? No, the average person wouldn't be able to defend against an armed attacker with out some kind of arms himself.


Furthermore, just because I use a notebook doesn't mean that I love it. When I've no problem to turn it into a projectile weapon, so that I can bash a person's skull with my bare hands afterward, while it costs less than a handgun.


Man, notebooks are too expensive for that, at least a handgun is reloadable, and the only cost is bullets, do that with a computer, your out several hundred dollars.


Finally, when I can just rob people blind with my bare hands, you can't do a thing to stop me from robbing you without electricity. While you can't even think up ways to turn your own computer into a weapon because you "love" it so much as you claimed.


I have a desktop, so its a little more difficult to throw one of those lol.

More expensive too


Therefore you don't have what I need, when all you can sell is fear itself.


Maybe not you, but other people, yes.
Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about my family members? When they can be just as tough as I am because of my family value.

And when a gun itself plus ammo actually cost more than a multipurpose tool such as a notebook, due to the fact that a gun inefficiently can only does one thing; shoot to kill. The logic to own a single-function tool that can cost so much to maintain is itself costly inefficient.


SO you must find me very illogical how i am a avid sword Collector.


Posted 6/27/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:



SO you must find me very illogical how i am a avid sword Collector.


No, when the cost to maintain the efficiency of a sword is the skill and physique of its user, it's the same as my family value of strength and toughness. And a sword can be designed to have multipurpose.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10

DomFortress wrote:

Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about my family members? When they can be just as tough as I am because of my family value.

And when a gun itself plus ammo actually cost more than a multipurpose tool such as a notebook, due to the fact that a gun inefficiently can only does one thing; shoot to kill. The logic to own a single-function tool that can cost so much to maintain is itself costly inefficient.


And whats wrong with shooting to kill ? When someone is attacking you, you have the right to defend yourself, even if that mean you have to kill him.
Posted 6/27/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about my family members? When they can be just as tough as I am because of my family value.

And when a gun itself plus ammo actually cost more than a multipurpose tool such as a notebook, due to the fact that a gun inefficiently can only does one thing; shoot to kill. The logic to own a single-function tool that can cost so much to maintain is itself costly inefficient.


And whats wrong with shooting to kill ? When someone is attacking you, you have the right to defend yourself, even if that mean you have to kill him.
I don't kill what I don't intend to eat, otherwise an "overkill" will only be an invitation for the abuse of power.

Life is not a video game, when people don't "re-spawn" when they're dead.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:

Stupid, as in why should I be worrying about my family members? When they can be just as tough as I am because of my family value.

And when a gun itself plus ammo actually cost more than a multipurpose tool such as a notebook, due to the fact that a gun inefficiently can only does one thing; shoot to kill. The logic to own a single-function tool that can cost so much to maintain is itself costly inefficient.


And whats wrong with shooting to kill ? When someone is attacking you, you have the right to defend yourself, even if that mean you have to kill him.


I don't kill what I don't intend to eat, otherwise an "overkill" will only be an invitation for the abuse of power.

Life is not a video game, when people don't "re-spawn" when they're dead.


I know that, but if someone is a threat to your life, you have the right to kill him to stop him. You have the right to stop said person by any means nessary, even if that means terminating him.
Posted 6/27/10

Allhailodin wrote:
And what's the possibility of that ever happens to me? When I'm actually more of a threat to the average people because of who I am as myself.

Furthermore, just what constitutes as an actual threat to one's quality of life? When the big corporations and their radical capitalists had been applying the "shock doctrine" in order for them to maximize their own profit.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10

DomFortress wrote:

And what's the possibility of that ever happens to me? When I'm actually more of a threat to the average people because of who I am as myself.

Furthermore, just what constitutes as an actual threat to one's quality of life? When the big corporations and their radical capitalists had been applying the "shock doctrine" in order for them to maximize their own profit.


Not to the quality of your like, to the existance of your life, if someone is going to kill you. That gives you the right to act in self defence.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.