First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime Challenge
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10 , edited 6/26/10
Hello people Can you help me out?I need to identify the names of the following characters if u know anyone please let me know it would be much appreciated


ps Boohoo the last picture is the hardest to find and i have to find it if u know it it would be a GREAT help
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 6/26/10 , edited 6/26/10
There is apparently a 3 pic pr. reply on this forum, so put each of those pics in a spoiler tag
Oh and, I have no clue about any of those.
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 6/26/10



Pita Ten

plz put pictures in spoiler tags!!!!

576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Des85 wrote:

There is apparently a 3 pic pr. reply on this forum, so put each of those pics in a spoiler tag
Oh and, I have no clue about any of those.


Thank you very much Well the photos are a really pain i hope someone knows them...

ps idk how to do that i joined this site just yesterday xDD
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10
Thanks a whole lot I just joined this site yesterday so idk how to do that
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Distruzio wrote:

Thanks a whole lot I just joined this site yesterday so idk how to do that


just highlight what u want in a spoiler and click on the on top (it's similar, but instead of orange it's white)
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

animemusiklover wrote:


Distruzio wrote:

Thanks a whole lot I just joined this site yesterday so idk how to do that


just highlight what u want in a spoiler and click on the on top (it's similar, but instead of orange it's white)


i think i did it thanks alot once again
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/26/10
16.) Kurou from Utawarerumono

20.) Judging from his uniform, he's someone from Candidate for Goddess.
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Maou068 wrote:

16.) Kurou from Utawarerumono

20.) Judging from his uniform, he's someone from Candidate for Goddess.


Thank you very much
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Distruzio wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

16.) Kurou from Utawarerumono

20.) Judging from his uniform, he's someone from Candidate for Goddess.


Thank you very much


No problem. Visit the The Anime/Manga HELP Thread if you have some questions about anime next time.
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere near my...
Offline
Posted 6/26/10
i think 13 is either Mai Hime or Mai otme.......... im not really sure.... but hope it is

i think that pic 9 is from Loki Ragnarok......... but im not sure aswell...... so sorry if it's not.......

hope that this helps
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

special-secret wrote:

i think 13 is either Mai Hime or Mai otme.......... im not really sure.... but hope it is

i think that pic 9 is from Loki Ragnarok......... but im not sure aswell...... so sorry if it's not.......

hope that this helps


Thanks alot i ll look it up ^_^
Posted 6/26/10
Picture 18 looks like Tatsuhiro Sato from Welcome to the NHK


576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Nshasha92 wrote:

Picture 18 looks like Tatsuhiro Sato from Welcome to the NHK




Thank you very much indeed it does i hope its him
576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Athens
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

Maou068 wrote:


Distruzio wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

16.) Kurou from Utawarerumono

20.) Judging from his uniform, he's someone from Candidate for Goddess.


Thank you very much


No problem. Visit the The Anime/Manga HELP Thread if you have some questions about anime next time.


Okay thanks again i will keep that in mind
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.